Chapter 2

Loving Jeon Jungkook

Warning:May have dirty thoughts

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~

Narrator P.O.V

01.00 AM

It's already 1 AM when the hyungs and V got home.Suga opened the door and get in as the other following behind him.The room is so silence,except their hard breathing and you can see sweats falling of of their body.All of they wanted to do now is sleep their tiredness away,after all of yesterday routine.The silence is consuming them until J-hope speak up.

"Ahhh~~We are already home~I want to see Jungkookie now~~"J-hope said cheerfully searching the person that he wanted to see.

"Shut Up Hoseok"Suga said,menacing his eyes at J-hope,because he is already tired from his routine and just wanted to sleep.

"But Hyung-"

"Hoseok,I think Jungkook is sleeping now,We can see him tomorrow"The mother of the group said,He didn't want to wake up the little bunny.

"Kay....but I want to see his sleeping face,bye~~"

"Hyung!I'll come with you!"V said running to follow J-hope in search for their Kookie.

The others just stand there until Jin Follows them,Rapmonster too and don't forget Suga,even though he's really tired he still wanted to see Jungkook.

J-hope with V ,followed by the others,scanning through the rooms until he finally saw the room that they search for,which is RapMonster and Jungkook shared bedroom.When he is already infront of the door,he twisted the door knob and get in quitely still followed by the others.

After turning on the light,He tiptoed until he reached the bed,he saw that there is not just Jungkook on RM bed but also Jimin;cuddling together.He covered his mouth to prevent from squeling as he took his phone from his pocket and snap a lot of picture.It was a nice pictures actually where y mochi (Jimin) cuddles with a cute little bunny (Jungkook).

V went to stand behind him and asked him to send the pictures to him,while saying 'Kookie why are you so cute' over and over again.His head can be explodes if Kookie always do such a cute thing to them.

Well V is really right Jungkook is so cute,he is wearing a cute pink bunny motifs pj(Jin and V gave it to him),his head is ontop of Jimin's chest,his lips are slightly part and because his pj is a little oversize his pale and milky shoulder can be seen.

Jin,RM,and Suga stand there in silence,still processing what infront of them,thinking about something,Here is what they think:

'Ohhh..Jungkook is so Kissable,I just want to do things to him'Suga and RM said, their lips,it's really rare that they have the same thought despite that Suga have his own different thinking.(OMG don't do anything to Jungkook you erts!).

'He looks so cute in that pj that V and I bought for him,What if he wear some lingerie?I bet that he look so y.I am gonna bought him a lot of lingerie and girl clothes later'Jin thought,his thought isn't any different from Suga and RM thought.(Jin I thought that you are innocent...).

"Hmmm" A small sound cut them off of their thoughts as their head turn to the voice.It was Jungkook!he stirred from his deep slumber as he sit up and rub his eyes.As he looks infront of him he just realise that there is people in the room.

"Hyungs?"

 

TBC

Hey Guyss!Thank you for reading and subscribing this story,I really appreciate it!.Btw hope you like this story.