Sports?

All the Way, Girl's Day~

INSPIRED BY: ISAC 2016

Thank you to itsrj90 for the inspiration!

 

Everyone looks like they're having fun, Hyeri pouted.

 

It was the Idol Star Athletics Championships Chuseok Special of 2016 and Hyeri was feeling lonely in the announcer’s booth.

 

Here she was, with a special MC opportunity (for the second time) other idols probably envied...yet she sulked in her seat.

 

The Hyercules in her wanted to show off the only athletically abled body in Girl’s Day.

 

(Hyeri considered Minah as a half-athlete due to her height disadvantage)

 

Plus the MC wanted to catch up with friends she hadn't talked to in awhile—a result of her inactive state in the Kpop industry.

 

 

At least during the last ISAC, Hyeri had her members to pass time with whenever they looked up to make eye contact and silly faces.

 

But now those members have betrayed her by actually—Hyeri shuddered internally—interacting.

 

With other idols!

 

The same girls who preferred sitting by themselves or with their fans were so busy chitchatting, they forgot to pay attention to their precious maknae.

 

She spotted Yura first, holding hands with Red Velvet’s Seulgi.

 

From an outsider’s point of view, the two looked like they were having a serious conversation.

 

From the point of view of someone, particularly a six-year-roommate someone, Hyeri knew Yura was moping like a baby about something meaningless and had dragged Seulgi into comforting her.

 

Yura’s ugly, scrunched face that appeared every five seconds told it all.

 

Minah was more difficult to locate due to her short stature.

 

Five minutes of searching later, the maknae finally found her sitting in a circle with Apink’s Eunji, VIXX’s N, and BTOB’s Minhyuk.

 

The acting idols were joking around and laughing about, Hyeri guessed, acting probably.

 

And then there was Sojin.

 

The friend stealer.

 

Hyeri huffed.

 

The unnie had been conversing with Dal Shabet’s Subin and Hello Venus’ Nara for quite a while before she left them to find Yura.

 

Only to become engulfed in a squealing hug that should have been Hyeri’s.

 

 

Finally, after two hours, the unnie looked up at the MC booth.

 

 

Sojin smirked knowingly in her direction.

 

She whispered something to Hayoung, making the Apink member look up and wave excitedly at Hyeri.

 

The Law of the Jungle girls received glares from the MC though the angry act didn't last long since her suppressed smile slipped easily.

 

 

She waved at the two until they immersed themselves into an it's-been-so-long-you-look-so-cute conversation.

 

Hyeri was happy to see the members making friends with other idols.

 

She had always hated seeing them withdrawn and antisocial at events without her.

 

Her unnies were finally growing up.

 

...but they still at sports.

 

 


 
 
I know they weren't at the last ISAC but let's all pretend this happened, okay? Still taking recommendations!