//NEW// D R E A M W O R K S : VALCOAST / BACK WITH A NEW AU AND BETTER THAN EVER! JUST OPENED! LITERATE MAFIA AND CITY AU! WELCOME TO THE CITY OF CHAOS.

⦗ D R E A M W O R K S ENTERTAINMENT ⦘ CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES. >>> CHECK NEW CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Valcoast, your new religion this summer.

DreamWorks Valcoast focuses on the grand conflicting families of four: The Astors, Vanderbilts, Du Ponts, and the Rockefellers. These families fundamentally have nothing else in priority but one goal in the end: to inherit the money of this one man, also known as the Godfather. They will monopolize the world at its greatest once this inheritance is successfully obtained through his favor. A competition of families, vehement acts of savagery represents a mafia-themed roleplay. There will be , manipulation, and all kinds of inventive and petty atrocities. You will have to carefully select out of the four families to unite forces with and fight for your triumph until the end. A dynamic plot and story are the most charming factors. So square up, doll. Will you be the affable peacemaker, the marionette, or the puppet master? Get the dream working. Or else you're just delusional.

You call it chaos; we call it family.
Only in Valcoast.

Join us for another unforgettable summer! 


// LINK //

Please log in to read the full chapter