//NEWS// Soloist Ailee poses with International Model Jay Han for the cover of 'Dazed & Confused'

⦗ D R E A M W O R K S ENTERTAINMENT ⦘ CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES. >>> CHECK NEW CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    Soloist Ailee poses with International Model Jay Han for the cover of 'Dazed & Confused' July 31, 2016 @ 11:08 am by admin scrap, share & like 2299 shares

In this recent pictorial and interview, both artist shares a bit about their personal lives as well as what it's like working together for the first time. 

SEE ALSO: [Breaking] Dreamworks Entertainment revealed to form a pre-debut group composed of their best trainees!

Soloist, Ailee describes her career as something she was 'born for'. She was all smiles as this was her first pictorial with another person, much more a model. Ailee shows her gratitude to Jay Han who helped her exert her full potential in this pictorial.

SEE PREVIEW DOWN BELOW!

The International Model who is now back in Korea, Jay Han, is currently training in Dreamworks Entertainment, the same agency Ailee is in. During his interview, he said that 'Modeling was something that I stumbled into, music was the real dream' and what a dream that he's taking a step forward to. 

SEE PREVIEW DOWN BELOW!



Not so long ago, Jay Han was also rumored to be dating and by the looks of his and Ailee's closeness. Could it be?
 

[The pictures above are edited by the roleplay's members... Credit goes to them.]

tags SHINee SM Entertainment Comeback Press Statement comments The
Please log in to read the full chapter