vaction over forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pabo who stole my heart

A.N. OK, i'am sorry i haven't really updated becuase i have been busy and stuff.So ya.

(your)p.o.v

"Umma,were going to be late for my flight"I SHOUTED.

from the bottom of the staris.

"were going to be fine. and there never on time anyways"She said kindly.

"yes,they are, your just slow at everything"I muttered.

"What, was that honey"she said .

"Oh, nothing"I said happily.

oh, before i go on.I forgot to introudce myself, My name is So young and i'am 18years old also i'am a trainee at FNCmusic.Our manger and owner of FNCmusic gave us vaction to see our parents before we debuted.Since we won't be seeing them for a couple of months,And i was on my way back to Korea today.

My Umma finally cam down and grab her perisous purse and went out to the car.

"She didn't even bother helping wiht my lugge"I thought.

When I finally got all my bags into the back of our car, we finally left.Thank god,driving to the ariport wasen't really that far since we live really close by. Woah, this airport is huge, when did it get so big.I remeber this airport being small the last time i was here, which was probably...........20 years ago.No just kidding I think it was like 5 years ago.My mom paid for parking even though she didn't really need to she still did.

We got to the check out desk,and got my tickets.My umma walked me to the secerity gates and hug me with tears in her eyes.

"awwwwwwww,Umma.It's going to be ok i'll be back before you no it"I said with teary eyes.

"no you won't it go be years before i see you again"She said whith tears.

"your right, I probably will but i will call you.I promise"I said 

"You-proimse"She said trying to talk.

"Ya,I do"I said back.

"Well,you should go you don't want to miss you flight"She said drying her eyes,

"I,won't Umma"I said.

I gave her one last hug and walked away.realising that i might not see her every again,i walked to security thinkng about the life i was leaving behind again. I went through security pretty fast and walked to my gate,A15.I waited there for which seemed like forever ,until they  finally bored passengers.I found me seat at the back and sat down.

It felt like 5 billion years, before we actully took off and flew in the air.It had been like 20 minutes and I was already bored,out of my mind.After a while of  sitting there i took out my ipod and listened to,like crazy by2am, and fell asleep.

                                                       13 hours later.

I heard a big beeping sound, and woke up quickly.I looked around and reliase that people were getting off the plain,I grabed my stuff and ran off the plain. As I was walking I suddenly bumped into someone or something, I looked up and gasp at what I saw..................................

(an) sorry if i haven't update i was really buys, and sorry for spelling ours and stuff i at grammar.