Chapter 6

Back to the Past (다시 과거로)

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

The blankly painted walls and lifelessness of this room indicated that it was not anyone's accommodation yet. Also the the green cotton blanket's sheets, on the bed i was sitting.

This room looked....oddly familiar. Deja vu much? 

 

I heard the sound of bed creaking next to me. For a second it felt as if my heart dropped down my stomach and got entangled in my guts.  I was frightened and shocked from unexpected sound of movement next to me. I turned my head to the side i heard creaking. 

Once i saw Sonkyu i absolutely lost sense of what was going on. My mind was a complete mess. Why was she here?  Just how did she got here?  Can someone answer me dammit?! This was just ing insane and mind boggling. Nonetheless I was sure that Sonkyu was just as baffled as i was.

 

I got up from the bed and carefully approached her.

''Sonkyu?'' I called her. She looked at me slightly confused and surprised.

Author's P.O.V

 Sunny couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was in entirely different place just in a snap of the moment. And then Taeyeon just popped up out of nowhere. Sunny thought she was going crazy.

''Taeyeon? Taeyeon, is that really you?...'' 

''That is really me!" Taeyeon squealed from joy.

''Taeyeon.....'' Sunny didn't know how to react. 

Does she have a right to feel happy upon seeing Taeyeon?

''Do you know where are we?" Sunny finally dared to ask this question. It was lingering in her head for some time but for some reason she just couldn't ask that.

''No. I hoped that you may know something but it seems that you don't'' Taeyeon hung her head low in disappointment. 

Upon witnessing that, Sunny kinda felt enraged a little.

''Of course i don't know anything. Am i obligated to be knowledgeable about everything?''

''No you are not. I don't know why would you think that?'' Taeyeon seemed to be utterly confused at Sunny's rage.

''It's the way you ask questions that makes me think that way''

''The way i ask---what does that even mean?''

''It's seems as if you are desperately hoping for answer'' 

''Well what am i supposed to do in this situation? I have no idea where we are and how we got here! For all i know we could be kidnapped by some whackos for human trafficking!  So yes, i'm desperately hoping for an answer explaining to what the is going on! Don't you?'' 

 

Taeyeon got all of her frustration poured through . She straightened up her posture and proceeded to speak further
 

''In any case what are we doing here arguing?''  She looked at Sunny.

''We could try and figure out what happened instead'' Taeyeon looked over to the bedroom door.

Sunny didn't want to go. She felt like none of this is real. All of this was scary. She wished that she would wake up from this dream. 

She didn't know what to expect outside the door. If it opens Is there going to be someone waiting with a knife to slash their throats? Or a never ending darkness who is going to lure them in like black hole and never let go? What do you know? Possibilities are endless.

But Sunny knew that sitting in their bedroom is not gonna help in any way. 

They both held each other hands tightly.  "Who knows what could happen" Sunny thought and both of them turned the bedroom door knob.......

To be continued......