dance

minyoon drabbles

Being with Mino felt like a dance to Seungyoon. Left and right, left and right… Everything was in a harmony. Sometimes it was fast and sometimes slow. But whatever the pace was it was harmonious. The way Seungyoon’s body fit to Mino’s…. Even the way their hands fit into each other- everything had their harmony. They didn’t even need words sometimes. They would just look into each other’s eyes and understand what the message was.

It was partly because they shared everything. But then there was also harmony. Seungyoon knew it was going to turn into a dance as soon as he saw Mino. He was sitting at Seungyoon’s reading spot in the campus. Seungyoon could have been angry if it hadn’t been Mino. But it was Mino and Seungyoon was shocked. It was the first time he felt that “love at first sight” thing and he knew that it was a dangerous thing. He was someone who thought with his logic and he also knew that this “love” thing had negative effects on logic.

When Mino had seen a guy standing with eyes fixed on him, his body had tensed up. He wasn’t looking for trouble, he just wanted a place to read that stupid book for his literature elective. Really, why did he go and decide to take literature- something he hated? It was the only place where he could focus on this boring book and now there was about to be a competition for it. He looked at the guy standing like a statue.

“Sorry man, I didn’t know it was your spot.”

The guy his plump lips. He kept looking directly at Mino’s face. Mino thought he didn’t hear him so he was about to repeat himself before the guy spoke.

“It’s okay.” He said and turned around to walk away.

It wasn’t going to be the last time they saw each other. After that they kept running into each other at campus. Always so close to each other. After a while it became natural for them and they started spending all of their time together.

Being with someone so often and for such a long time only makes words unnecessary. Now both were able to tell what the other was thinking by just looking at him. Being with Mino felt like a dance to Seungyoon and Seungyoon was happy. He was lost in this dance and he never wanted it to stop.