Date

Don't Go...

"Cheol. You sure about this?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Of Course!" Seungcheol said, trying his best to put on his shirt. 

"See! You're even struggling to put on your shirt. No. No. No. You're staying at home. The date can wait." Jeonghan said, frowning and pulling the leader back to bed.

"But Hannie!!!" Cheol whined. 

"NO!"

"Please!" 

"NO!"

"But-"

"CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!"

"Jeonghan I'm fine. Let's go. Just an hour. I promise and we can go back to bed and cuddle. I really need to bring you to a place. So let's go." Cheol just got up and pulled Jeonghan along ignoring his nagging on how he shouldn't be moving around because of his injury. 

"Kids we'll be back in a few hours." Cheol waved and pulled Jeonghan out the door even before anyone can say anything.

"Cheol!!! Where exactly are we going?" Jeonghan asked, frowning at him. 

"You'll see..." Cheol brought him to the company car that was for emergencies only. 

"Cheol you know we can't use it," Jeonghan said.

"It is an emergency! Quickly!" And Jeonghan did as he was told. 

Cheol started to drive. The car was quiet for a moment. He looked out the window and stare at the passing scene. Then it became 15 minutes. Then 30. Then 45 mi-

"CHEOL! Where the hell are we going??? It's almost been an hour." Suddenly, Cheol pulled to a stop and kissed his boyfriend on the lips. 

"Sometimes you're too impatient. And when you get impatient, you get moody. And that's what I love about you. You're so cute when you're angry. " Cheol gave a cheesy smile and Jeonghan just sank in sit blushing. 

However, as they got out of the car... 

"Jeonghannie?" Jeonghan recognized that voice. 

And when he turned around, "Eomma!" Jeonghan's mother stood in front of them, and behind her were her personal assistant carrying her things.

"Hello, Jeonghan." His mother smiled. But when she turned to Seungcheol, she frowned. "Hello, Seungcheol. What are you boys doing here?" Jeonghan's mother said with a hint of class. She never liked Jeonghan's band mates. She thinks they are just some boys with stupid dreams like how Jeonghan has. She started to look up at the bandage sticking out from his cap and then turned his attention back to himself. 

"We were going to have lunch," Jeonghan said nervously. 

"Ohh I see. Alright. I'll have to get going. I'm having tea today with an old friend of mine just around the corner. Do come and visit us if you have the time alright Honey? And if you ever get tired of dreaming of being an idol feel free to tell me and I'll get you out of this band." She said. 

Seungcheol rolled his eyes mentally but still continued to smile on the outside. He turned to Jeonghan and saw how his boyfriend's smile became a frown and he replied, "Don't worry, I won't get tired of it."

When Jeonghan's mother and her assistant walked away, Jeonghan wanted to hug Cheol so badly but because he was in public, he couldn't. He looked up at Cheol with needy eyes. 

Cheol stared at the boy and tried to change the subject a bit. 

"Let's talk when we're inside. Anyway," Cheol pulled Jeonghan to the front of an old restaurant. "This is a place of many memories. Come on." He pulled Jeonghan inside and greeted the owner. It was a very old lady wearing an apron that approached the boys. 

"Ahh Seungcheol! You're back! It's been a while, how is your career as an idol?"  

"It's been great! Hehe..." Seungcheol said with a cheeky smile. "Anyways, this handsome beautiful guy here is my beloved-" 

"Yoon Jeonghan! Ahh!!!" The old lady said screaming. "I'm a big fan of yours." 

"But Halmoni I thought I was your favorite?" Seungcheol pouted. 

"You are but I'm a Jeonghan fan!! Wait! Don't tell me... Is he..." Halmoni said with an expectant face.

"Yes! I'm his boyfriend! Nice to meet you halmoni." Jeonghan said with a big smile. 

"Omo! My two favorite people coming together. Thank the heavens!! Anyway, make yourself at home. I've closed up the shop so you two boys can have some privacy." Halmoni said walking towards the kitchen while the two idols took their seat at the back of the restaurant. 

Jeonghan sat opposite Seungcheol and stared at Cheol who was pouting while playing with his fingers.

Jeonghan reached out and cupped the pouting boy.

"Aww... Cheolie. Don't be sad. You're still her favorite. Besides. I'm a fan of S.Coups. He's my favorite out of the seventeen members. I love it when he smiles and laughs." Jeonghan said his cheeks.

Seungcheol then slowly smiled and leaned into the boy's hands.

"You wanna who I'm a big fan of from Seventeen?" Jeonghan smiled. Already anticipating the answer. But when he heard the answer he frowned.

"My favorite member is Woozi! He's like a pink fairy. He looks so small and squishy." Seungcheol said jokingly. Little did he know, Jeonghan actually took him seriously.

Jeonghan put down his hands and folded his arms in anger and disappointment and stayed quiet with a frown on his face.

When Seungcheol tried to reach out to Jeonghan, Jeonghan just slapped his hand away. 

"Stop reaching out for me. Pabo!" Jeonghan exclaimed. Seungcheol knew he has already screwed up. So he just walked over to Jeonghan and sat beside him to trap him so the long haired boy won't try and leave.

"Hannie." Seungcheol started. But the boy didn't budge. He thought maybe he should use authority.

"Yoon Jeonghan. I'm speaking to you. Face me when I'm speaking to you."

"I'm not gonna listen. Firstly we're on a date you're screwing up in so now you're not the leader but my boyfriend. Secondly, if you're planning on bringing authority into this relationship, so help me if not I'll break up with you as fast as you can say aju nice." Jeonghan said still not facing him.

Seungcheol just sighed and just leaned in and hugged the boy tight in his arms. 

"Let me just say sorry. I was just joking okay, You'll always gonna be my favorite and I love you okay. I'm just an idiot who likes to act so childish but only in front of you. I promise I won't make you jealous and jeopardize our relationship. I love you. Please don't be angry with me. I want my Hannie to smother me. I love that about you. I love you, Hannie. Don't ever forget that." Seungcheol said leaning his still bandaged up head on the back of Jeonghan's back.

Jeonghan quickly turned his head and buried his face into Seungcheol's chest.

"You're the biggest idiot on earth you know that?" He mumbled.

"But I'm your idiot. I love you." He said and kissed his temple. Little did the couple know halmoni was standing there.

"Aww. If you're two are done, ya'll order." She said with a smile. 

Seungcheol pulled away and replied her while still holding onto Jeonghan's hand. "Oh yes! My usual Halmoni and chicken stew for my little boy here." 

Halmoni just nodded with a smile and shouted a 'coming right up before disappearing behind the kitchen curtains.

The two were quiet as they sat beside each other. It felt a little awkward, not knowing what to do next. But then, all of a sudden Jeonghan turned to Cheol and buried his face into his chest. 

"Hannie?" Cheol asked in confusion.

"Let me just hug you for a while okay," Jeonghan mumbled into his chest

Cheol just patted his back soothingly. "I understand Baby, take all the time you need."

"Cheol. I'll be honest. It's because of-" Jeonghan mumbled out, but was stopped by a peck on the lips.

"I know. You're scared. But remember what I said. Don't worry." 

Soon after their food came. The table was quiet. The silence was broken from Seungcheol's chuckle. 

He reached out and wiped of lingering sauce on the side of Jeonghan's lips and then his thumb. 

"Cutie~..." He mumbled under his breath making Jeonghan turn red. 

Jeonghan turns away and avoids eye contact. 

"A-Anyway, how long have you known this halmoni?"

"Well... During the holidays, my dad would bring me to on trips to Seoul, where he would bring me here to eat. So when I finally shifted here during our trainee days, I continued coming here as well. Halmoni became a mother that I never had. Listening to my problems and also being there for me whenever I had problems or am thankful for things."

As Seungcheol finishes his sentence halmoni comes over with an album in her hands. She sat opposite the couple and started to show Jeonghan the photos of Seungcheol at her shop. Seungcheol just smiled at how Jeonghan took so much interest and decides to go to the toilet.

Jeonghan looks through the album and saw one of Seungcheol's pictures where he was with his parents. 

'This must be when his mom was still alive.' 

"Halmoni. Can I have this picture?" 

"Go ahead hon, treasure it well. And by the way. Seungcheol tends to overthink when he's sad so-" 

"Ahh... haha I'm aware. Thanks for the heads up." 

As Jeonghan put the photo into his pocket, Seungcheol walked out. 

"Ready to go?" And then the couple said their goodbyes and headed to the company car.

"Cheol Its an hour. You promised that we'll go home after an hour. You need some rest. Doctors orders." The two stood by the car. Jeonghan Cheol's face and head. Cheol took hold of his hand and pulled Jeonghan into a hug. A short one that is.

"Yes. Doctor Jeonghan. But How bout we catch a movie when we're home."

"No... Cheol please I want you to quickly get better." 

"But..."

As the couple continued their conversation, little did they know, someone was watching them.

 

-

 

Somewhere in Seoul, near Pledis Ent.

...

"Has the plan been executed?" 

"Yes, ma'am. Step one is already executed." 

"Excellent. I'm hoping to get this over and done with within the next 2 months."

 

 


A/N:

Hey I apologise this took so long. I'll update as soon as I can...