How it all began

Don't Go...

5 year old Yoon Jeonghan...

Little Jeonghan held his mom's hand tightly. They walked along the blocks, ready for pre-school. 

"Hannie! Are you excited for school?" Mrs Yoon asked, the child. 

"Neh Eomma!" Jeonghan exclaimed, skipping along the pavement. 

As the mother and son, passes by a strange alley way, the two caught a gay couple kissing and hugging. Mrs Yoon scoffed in disgust. While innocent little Jeonghan just stared at his mother's foul expression. 

"Jeonghan-ah, promise me that you'll never like someone of your own uality alright. Meaning, you'll never like a boy when you grow up alright? I want you to be strong man and marry a pretty and beautiful girl alright? Promise me that alright?" 

Gullible little Jeonghan just nodded his head. 

 

-

 

Through the years of growing up, Jeonghan's mom has been reminding him of this promise and emphasising to him, that it's just disgusting. And the Yoon family, as a saying that they'll never break a family promise, if not they'll break you. Jeonghan has never came to find out what the last part means, but he knows, that as a Yoon, he can never disobey the Yoon's family word. 

It was already hard to convince his parents to let him be an idol a superstar. But he was glad he got through it. But things got weird in a way. Because his family has ties with Pledis Ent. they are able to watch Jeonghan's every movement. Of course, Jeonghan had to be very careful, with almost everything he did. What he said and so on... Especially when he's with Joshua and Seungcheol.

 

Seungcheol and Joshua were Jeonghan's best friends. They were the only ones that know about Jeonghan's family and about how they watched Jeonghan's movements. 

Because of that, the three of them always finds a way for them to escape the clutches of his parents. Whenever the three of them wants to hang out they'll have Jeonghan leave his phone at home and they'll head down to some place to hang out. 

It was known by the other members that they can see that the three of them shared a special relationship. Especially Seungcheol and Jeonghan. 

Seungcheol has had a crush on Jeonghan ever since he laid eyes on him. He's been leaving hints here and there and he knows that Jeonghan has noticed them, but tries to play hard to get... or does he? 

Because of Jeonghan's state, he isn't sure if Jeonghan, is just teasing him or does he really like Him. There was this one day, he knows he needs to rant and tell someone about it, so he pulled Joshua into the sound proof closet and locked the door. 

"JISOO!!" He held the english speaking boy by the shoulders. "Promise me you'll keep this secret for me. Especially from Jeonghan..." 

"What about? Ah! Let me guess... It's about your little crush on our angel right? Aigoo, Cheol-ah, y'wanna know something? The whole group knows about it. Except Jeonghan. They've even created a group about it. Without the two of you of course." Joshua said, as-a-matter-of-factly. 

"What? Let me see the chat group." The leader took the latter's phone that was sticking out of his pocket and unlocked it with the password only Seungcheol and Jeonghan knows about. "SOMEONE IN 17 IS IN LOVE" was the chat name. He scrolls all the way to the top and starts reading it. 

 

Hoshishipun: OMG GUYS! I THINK COUPS HYUNG IS IN LOVE!!

MG_is_mine: Why?

I_belong_2_wonwon: didn't you see the hints that coups hyung have been dropping? 

Dino_Saur: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!! He's been hitting on Jeonghan Hyungfor almost a week now. 

DtotheK: hahaha, expected... (smirkface)

I_am_not_cute:  It's actually kinda obvious. Whenever we're at the studio writing songs together, he only talks about Jeonghan this, Jeonghan that. 

Dino_Saur: Yay!! That means we're gonna have another new couple in our group soon!! Yay!!! 

DivaBoo: OM to the G! I'm so gonna interview them once they officially announce it. 

Chwe_Bonon: (sends the shocked emoji ) 

PrinceofChina: Ayeeee, let's not forget, the Diva and the rapper (smirk face emoji) 

DivaBoo: YAH! Why are we getting dragged into this? 

I_am_not_cute: Don't try and pretend you and American rapper haven't been doing naughty things in the rooms late at night. 

-DivaBoo left the chat- 

-DivaBoo added by DtotheK-

DtotheK: Don't you dare try and escape. 

Seungcheol was shocked by what their members have been talking about behind his back. There was so many things he realize that he didn't know was going on. He was surprised that Vernon and Seungkwan actually had a thing going on. But back to topic, what should he do? 

 He thought of an idea! He turned back and looked at Joshua in the eyes. 

"Add me inside this Group. I want to speak to all these members in private without Jeonghan Knowing."

 Joshua knew he would be betraying his other members but from the look at Coups' eyes, he trusted his decision and had a good feeling about this. 

He quickly took out his phone and went to the group. 

-17's_Appa added by Jisoos_Christ- 

I_belong_2_wonwon: . Guys we're busted! Joshua Hyung!!! Why!!! We trusted you!!! ㅠㅠ 

17's_Appa: Yes!! You guys are so busted. And you guys are gonna receive punishment for this and don't blame Joshua, he did the right thing. But if you want to have a redemption pass so you don't have to do your punishment, I need all of your help. Meet me at the roof tonight at 3am. Anybody that doesn't turn up Tonight will serve the punishment of the 13 members we have in our group including Jeonghan. 😊

Hoshishipun: Oh yes! We'll be there right guys!! 

I_am_not_cute: Neh Hyung

Dino_Saur: Neh Appa 

Diva_boo: Neh!

.

.

After a while of replying, Seuncheol typed again. 

17's_Appa: Oh btw if anyone of you wake Jeonghan up and he finds out about the meeting, you will receive 2 times the current punishment for not turning up. Got it? 😉

Seuncheol closed his phone and thank Joshua again before he goes out to find Jeonghan. Joshua stayed there for another few seconds before he came out. As he stepped into the living room, all the members eyes were on him except Jeonghan and Seungcheol who was about to leave to go 'hangout'. 

-2am- 

"Alright kids let's all go to bed!! Goodnight everyone! Love you guys! See y'all tmr!! " Jeonghan said tiredly. Coups followed after him and went straight to tuck him in bed. 

"Goodnight Hannie!!" Coups said covering the blanket over him and walking over to his own bed. 

"Nights Coupsie!" He yawned. 

Coups laid in bed. Covering himself in the blanket, using his phone. He was in the chat group.

17's_appa: Kids, your eomma just went to bed. Are ya'll awake? 

Chwe_Bonon: Yes, the Diva and I are wide awake.

I_belong_2_wonwon: Yeah. They're too busy cuddling. 

Diva_Boo: Wth no!! We're just sitting together watching Running man! Anway, Says the one who has been smooching with his boyfee under the blankets. 

Im_the_8: Hi! Sorry I didn't reply earlier! 

Hoshishipun:Ayooo Hao you're finally here!!

Im_the_8: I saw JunHui hyung's phone. I'm coming later. 

Im_not_cute: Hi! 

Coups just sighed at the conversation. Apparently, he was really oblivious about what's going on with s. He knew he should talk to s more than just focus on Jeonghan all the time. 

 

-2.45am- 

 

Coups heard soft snores from his angel. There was 15 minutes left before the meeting. 

He brought his stool over to the side of Jeonghan's bed and watched his angel sleeps peacefully. 

He removed those little strands of hair on the side of his face so he could have a better view of his perfect features. Upon contact, Jeonghan mumbled in his sleep. 

"Ch-Cheolie..." He said. A smiled appeared on his face when he heard his name being called. As Jeonghan turned the other side, Cheol got up, preparing to leave. 

But before he did, he kissed Jeonghan's temple and wished him good night before his left the room to look for s. 

"Good Night my beautiful angel." 

 

-3am- 

"Head count starting from Jisoo."

"Here!" The members said one by one. 

"Okay! So I called you all here tonight is because I sorta need all of your help. Since you guys are so interested in my love life that you all created a group, I need all of you to help me come up with a full proof plan to help me and your Jeonghan Hyung to get together. So yes, if you want me to admit that I am in love with your Hyung then, yes. Yes I am in love." Coups said, feeling a little desperate. 

"Hyung!" Dino Started. "You Sound like an old man." Soon snickers can be heard amongst the group. 

 "He's my first love okay!! And let me remind y'all, I believe you all are aware about Jeonghan's parents being strict, blah blah blah so let's all be careful to not get in trouble and not letting them find out. Okay! So... Does anybody have any ideas? "

"Oh!! I know!! How bout you kidnap him and bring him into a room that his parents and the company do not know about!" Dokeom shared.

"Bicheoso? You wanna give him a heart attack?" Seungkwan Replied Sassily. 

"Seungkwan has a point you know. " Joshua said and everyone agreed. Dk just pouted and sat down listening. 

The ideas kept coming, and Cheol felt that it was getting no where. But then he looked around the roof. Hmm... 

"Ahhh Guys! I've got a plan!!" He exclaimed. 

 

_

Happy Birthday to the greatest guy in the world. Happy Birthday Seungcheolie Oppa !!!