Final

Music Major Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Skye my boyfriend and his friend are coming over later so look decent!" Skye's roommate yelled to her as she walked out the door for her class. Skye replied with a "yeah whatever" and sat down on her bed, waiting until she had to go to class. Skye is a music major in college and lives with her roommate Mari. Mari's boyfriend Aron and his friend that moved here recently are coming over tonight and Mari says she is going to set Skye and Aron's friend up. Skye scoffed at the thought, thinking it's not going to happen. 

Skye got up, grabbed her keys, and headed out the door making her way to class. Her first class, since she's a music major, is music theory. She arrived at her class and sat down in her usual seat near the front. She looked up and saw someone she's never seen before. "He must be new" she thought when she saw how lost the boy looked. She looked at him again and saw how attractive yet strangely feminine his features were. 

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" He asked Skye. She shook her head no and smiled at the nice boy. He nodded and sat down next to her, pulling out his notebook and a pen. "I'm Ren, by the way." He said to her. She smiled and said "I'm Skye. Nice to meet you." Ren smiled back and nodded to Skye before turning back around to the front of the classroom. "She's cute" he thought as he slumped down in his seat. 

Class has started and the teacher introduced Ren to the class. "Skye! Will you please let him copy your notes from previous days?" The teacher asked and she nodded happily, grabbing her notes and lending them to Ren. He copied them down quickly and gave them back to Skye. She looked at them, noticing some writing that wasn't there before. 

You're cute, text me sometime. ***-****.     -Ren 

Skye smiled and blushed at the note. She saw Ren smirking at her and blushed a deeper red. Skye smiled back at him and looked back to her notes."Okay class, today I'm assigning a project. You will have one partner and together you will create a song. Lyrics are optional all I'm looking for is an instrumental. You will have 4 weeks to finish. Pick your partners and get to work!" The teacher said gaily. 

"Want to be partners?" Ren asked Skye. She smiled and nodded. "Sure!" Ren smiled and immediately got out some paper to start brainstorming on. "Okay, so what kind of song should we do? Slow, fast, sad, happy? Also what instrument?" Ren asked. Skye thought for a moment and got and idea. "Can you sing?" She asked thoughtfully. Ren blushed and smiled shyly, "I guess. I'm not that good." He said and Skye had an idea. "Let me hear it." 

Ren sung a small bit of a song and Skye smiled widely. "Your voice is so beautiful!" She said happily and Ren smiled. "Not as beautiful as you." He said. Skye giggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter