Author's Note

Peaches and Petals

Yoyoyo how was it? Did you guys like it?

 

This oneshot turned out way longer than I thought so I’m afraid you guys got bored while reading. Even I myself don’t want to read it again because it’s so lengthy ahaha.

 

I’m the type of person who gets bored of a plot really easily so I’d start oneshots and fanfics, but never finish them. I started writing “Peaches and Petals” last summer when Minghao still had silver hair. I wrote the first half for a couple of nights but then suddenly lost the mood. I tried forcing myself to get out ideas but the story started turning to trash so I stopped writing until a year later. A few nights ago I suddenly remember about this oneshot and somehow got the motivation to start again.

 

I really dislike the second half because everything’s so rushed and out of place. I feel like so many unrealistic events happened and that messed up the story. I tried to make the scenes as realistic as possible but after a year of no writing, I lost the feeling so the second half is really different compared to the first half.

 

I started to get tired from writing, especially since I didn’t like the way the story was going so the last few scenes are pretty short and choppy ;-((( I tried going back to fix them but nothing would come out of my brain. This story has taken me so long and it’s already really lengthy so I was like “forget this I am dONE” and decided to just finish it up.

 

Despite all the flaws, I hope you guys liked it! I really did put my all in this so hopefully it wasn’t that bad to you guys. As long as you enjoyed reading my writing, I’m happy.


Thank you for giving me and “Peaches and Petals” your time!! I hope it was worth it ;-)))