Long time No See

Always You

Will you suddenly appear? At the cafe around the corner. With a smile on my face I'll wave and sit and make chit chat with you 

 

The story of how Joong Ki and Hye Kyo met was a fine line between fate, timing and intervention. Hye Kyo has been single for 3 years since her last public breakup with another actor and the came her tax scandal which was all over the news. Once again she drowns herself with work abroad, trying to forget about tough life is as a female celeb. She forgave her ex who conveniently went to the military service leaving her behind to deal with the press about their so called shortlived romance. It was truly a nightmare. But then again, she was  blessed with good people around her. Her stylist and manager were her good friends. Ms Lee was her godmother and her best drinking partner. Raymond Chae was her sidekick, they have good laughs picking up great clothes together for her events and cfs. She learned English when she was in the states, she chill out in nothing bikini and good wine with good friends in Phuket when she's not working or promoting films or projects. In Seoul, she will hang out at rooftop bars and cafes with her fellow buddies.

By this time, Yoo Ah In was to sign with UAA. Hye Kyo was one of the main shareholders for UAA as a one person agency. She was impressed by his portfolio and decided to take a hoobae under her wings. He was lively, 5 years younger to Hye Kyo and became a dear dongsaeng to her. She even loosened up a little by showing up more in social media. This young man definitely helped her to chill. When he started Studio Concrete with Jae Hoon and Chulhwa, she modeled a Series 1to10 for him. One day on a day of shooting at about 10:30pm at the studio, Hye Kyo was just done shooting, when Ah In's phone rang. "Ah hyung! You're done with your shooting? I've been waiting for you! Your Song partner is done already. I need my other Song now!  Come, palli juseyo. Ne arraso, we can go for drinks later too, my treat!" he disconnects his phone.

"Nugu seyo? Who's that on the phone? I thought I'm the last one today and we're off for drinks after this?" Hye Kyo asked. "Ah mian noona! It's Joong Ki's he's just done with his drama schedule. He promised to come shoot for No 9 Love Series yesterday but he had a last minute emergency shoot this evening. Could you wait? It'll be quick...  He's cool too, we can hang out together later?" "Oh.. Joong ki? The werewolf boy actor?" Hye Kyo asked. "Ohhh. Noona, yes, you watched? Isn't he cool? Yea, we did a drama back in 2010 together, and won our first best couple award together" he laughed. "Ah, you think I'm outdated aren't you? I know my movies, and dramas and music scene. I'm into Big Bang these days.. Fantastic Baby is my jam!" she rebutted. "You two will click I think, very good at making cold jokes... I will be very entertained" he rolled his eyes and breaks into a smirk teasing his noona. "Yah.. you're one cheeky monkey! To think I'm doing this for you.. Must be crazy.. Arasso, I'm going upstairs for a shower and be back down when we're ready to go out for drinks. You're buying ok?" she pretended to sulk as she stomps upstairs. "Ne noona! I'll call you when we're done!"

Joong ki was on his way to Studio Concrete after his evening shoot for Innocent Man. It was a tough role only because he's always in character; a moody one and always thinking of revenge. It's been 4 months since he met up with Ah In after he's supposedly changing label companies in the coming 6 months and with being the good hyung he promised he would help out in any of his creative project. "Song partner? Ah, ne.. arasso, I'll be there soon" he put down his phone and weirdly his heart skipped a bit and his curiousity increased. Who could be another Song that was in his studio? He shrugged as he stepped on the pedal as the traffic turned green and turn right towards the studio's destination. 

Joong Ki arrives to a quiet studio and did a quick change and did his part in 20 mins. "Ne, kamsahamnida, thank you for your hardwork" he bows and bids the photographers and crew as they packed and left. The clock showed 12 am. "Wah, it's getting late! Mian Ah In- ah! Sorry for dragging all your staff to work this late, everyone left already? "Yes, everyone else, but the three of us" Before he could reply, a petite figure showed up in front of them. "Everyone left? They are not joining us?" said a female voice. Joong Ki looks up to see her. Dressed in a simple white t shirt and jeans, no make up. Seollma. It couldn't be this Song...His eyes widen. "Joong Ki shi macheo?" she smiled. "Nice meeting you, Hye Kyo immnida" she greeted. "Long time no see sunbaenim" he blurted. What an idiot Joong Ki, this is probably the first time meeting, why is he saying long time no see. Pabo! he bowed to cover his embarassment. "I mean I'm Joong Ki, Song Joong Ki. I am huge fan of your work truly" he stammered once again. "Ne, arraso.. Act normal around me. Any friends of Ah In is a friend of mine. Just like Ah- in, who has no respect for the goddess Song Hye Kyo," she said jokingly. "Noona! I'll be right back gotta grab my keys at the back. You two get to know each other" Ah In sulked as he walks off.

"let's drop the honorifics for tonight and start over okay. Let's loosen things up. I've heard from Ah In you can joke a little, let me hear it" she extended her hands trying to calm the nervous Joong Ki... he grabbed hers and said "A goddess like you must have no boyfriend, too busy fending off suitors like me" he looked into her eyes. Hye Kyo blushed but looked back into his eyes and said "A popular actor like you must have no girlfriend, too busy making noonas heart flutters". Joong Ki lost it. He knew he was struck by cupid. "I wonder will this noona accept this suitor?" he said as Hye Kyo let go of his hand. "Okay I lost, you're good with the joke" she laughed nervously. "That didn't feel like a joke to me" he blurted. It's been some time since someone made her feel this way. Her heart fluttered as she smiled at him. 

 

Back in New York, at present time. 

"How's the wine? Is it good?" Hye Kyo nudged her head against his chest realizing that Joong Ki paused for a long time after taking a sip of 2010 Merlot wine. She laughed thinking about how they met for the first time. "Want some? It's really good?" he gentle her head as he put down the glass. "Well, I'm too lazy to get up, besides there's a better way to drink it" she said with a cheeky smile, and then a pair of warm lips touched hers and she responded back gladly. The wine tasted better this way.