Your love is the sweetest ♡

Aren't you the sweetest ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yes yes yes YEEEES!! OH OH NO NO GO BACK GO BACK!!"

 

Kwangmin was playing his favorite video game and was so into it that he didn't notice someone entered the room. Hyunseong sat down on his knees beside kwangmin and rubbed his back.

 

"Kwangmin-ah it's getting late"

 

Kwangmin kept playing his game. "Just a bit more hyung then i'll go to sleep. Just a little more"

 

Hyunseong shook his head and hugged kwangmin.

 

"come on! Come on! COME ON!" Kwangmin was about to lose the game.

 

Hyunseong rubbed his face on kwangmin's shoulder "let's go to sleep kwangminnie"

 

"OH GOD WHY ?!" Kwangmin lost the game

 

Hyunseong looked up to kwangmin

 

"What happened ?"

 

"I lost the game" kwangmin said and pouted

 

"Then we can go to sleep" hyunseong smiled

 

"It is your fault" kwangmin said while still pouting cutely

 

"How it is my fault ?" Hyunseong asked

 

"You distracted me" kwangmin said with a serious face

 

"Did i ?" Hyunseong asked and scared that he really made kwangmin sad

 

"Yes. Stop being so sweet to me" kwangmin said with a smile and kissed hyunseong softly and sweetly. Kwangmin broke the kiss to breathe. Hyunseong smiled and caressed kwangmin's cheek. "Let's go to sleep"

 

"Okay"

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"I don't understand. What did i do wrong ? Did i put too much milk ? Or flour ? Or i don't know sugar ???" Kwangmin thought out loud. He was trying to make a cute pikachu cake for hyunseong and himself but the cake turned out to be so ugly.

 

"Ugh he won't like it!" Kwangmin shouted angryly but surprised when he felt someone hugged him from behind.

 

"H-hyunseong ?"

 

"Who will not like what ?" Hyunseong asked

 

 

"Not an important thing hyung" kwangmin said and tried to hide the cake

 

"Kwangmin what are you hiding ?"

 

"N-nothing" kwangmin tried to hide more but hyunseong tip toed and looked what kwangmin was hiding.

 

"Is that a cake ?" Hyunseong asked

 

"!" Kwangmin murmered

 

"What ?" Hyunseong asked 

 

"N-nothing!" Kwangmin said and blushed. He knew hyunseong didn't like swearing.

 

Hyunseong smiled to kwangmin "kwangmin you made cake ?"

 

"I...made" kwangmin blushed more. It was so embarassing for him cause the cake was looking really bad.

 

"Can i look at it ?" Hyunseong asked 

 

"NO!" Kwangmin shouted

 

"Why ?" Hyunseong asked. He got surprised by kwangmin's reaction

 

"It's...uhmm" kwangmin was playing with his hands "it's ugly" kwangmin said while looking down to the floor.

 

Hyunseong surprised more "it's ugly ?"

 

Kwangmin nodded while tears are coming to his eyes. Hyunseong held kwangmin's hand. "Can i look at it ?" Hyunseong asked softly. Kwangmin nodded and let hyunseong see the cake. He knew hyunseong will see the cake later even if not now. 

 

"Oh..." hyunseong gotta admit that it wasn't the most beautiful cake he ever saw. But he was sure it was so sweet cause kwangmin made it. 

 

"See. It is so ugly. I wanted to make a cake for us. I tried so hard to make it beautiful. But it is ugly. I just wanted to make a cute cake for us" kwangmin said and cried.

 

Hyunseong hugged kwangmin. "Shhh shhh it is so beautiful kwangmin"

 

"Don't lie to me hyung"

 

"i'm serious" hyunseong said and got back from the hug to see kwangmin's face better. He cupped his face.

 

"Look kwangmin. It isn't the best cake i have ever seen i gotta admit it"

 

Kwangmin cried more "i know"

 

Hyunseong made kwangmin look at him again.

 

"But it is the most precious and sweetest cake ever for me"

 

Kwangmin sniffled "why ?"

 

"Because it made by such a sweet and beautiful and precious person" hyunseong said

 

Kwangmin smiled "so you liked the cake ?"

 

"I loved it" hyunseong said and kwangmin hugged him.

 

"Thank you hyung"

 

"No thank you kwangmin" hyunseong said while caressing kwangmin's face. "Did you try to make pikachu ?"

 

"Yeah i wanted it to be cute" kwangmin said with a dissappointed tone.

 

"The cake dosen't need to be cute there is already the cutest person ever by my side" hyunseong and kissed kwangmin.

 

Kwangmin smiled while kissing hyunseong back. He loved(s) hyunseong so much. And he loved(s) how hyunseong loved him too. If his boyfriend was someone else he will probably not like the cake or he won't understand why kwangmin cried or he would tell him that he acts like a little child. But hyunseong would never do any of that. Hyunseong was different. Hyunseong was pure. Hyunseong was in love with kwangmin. And he was loving kwangmin so gently. Kwangmin knew he was so lucky to have hyunseong. And he was appreciating him.

 

Hyunseong smiled too. He loved(s) kwangmin so much. He loved how innocent and pure kwangmin was. He loved everything about him. He also knew kwangmin. He knew behind those cheerful,happy and childish boy he also had a emotional side. He knew kwangmin cried cause he just wanted to make something special for his boyfriend. And he felt guilty cause he couldn't make it as cute as he wants. But oh he didn't need to do things like that. Hyunseong was already head over heels for kwangmin. He loved him so much. And he knew he was lucky to have kwangmin. And he was appreciating him.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Hey kwangmin" youngmin asked to the kwangmin who was playing video game.

 

"Yes hyung"

 

"I need your advice"

 

"About what ?"

 

"About uhmm love"

 

"Oh" kwangmin paused the game and looked at youngmin. Youngmin looked at him back.

 

"So ?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Oh uhmm there is a girl i like"

 

"I know" kwangmin said while smirking

 

"What ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter