Is There Somewhere?

I'm Yours

“Yoongi,” she shook him slightly, “Wake up.”

 

There was only quiet grunting heard under the sheets before the room fell back into silence. She sighed, already knowing how hard this will be.

 

“Yoongi-ah, babe, we have to get up,” she tried again, pulling the duvet down to reveal Yoongi’s sleeping face. His face was scrunched up, not expecting the sunlight that was streaming on the bed from the window.

 

“Just a couple more minutes,” his voice was deeper than usual, still filled with sleep and dreams.

 

“Last time you said that, it took you another three hours to wake up,” her tone was almost scolding, already dressed in day clothes, her pajamas packed neatly into a suitcase.

 

He groaned, his eyes opening slightly to be met with her judging eyes, “Come on, babe, we went to sleep really late last night.”

 

“And whose fault was that?” She crossed her arms.

 

“It’s not my fault you have good ideas,” he mumbled, rolling over to the other side.

 

Her sigh was loud enough to fill the room, “Just because I suggested you a song idea, didn’t mean you had to go and draft it out. We came here on vacation.”

 

There was no response from the man, only deep breaths. She rolled her eyes, climbing over his body, making sure to elbow him as she moved. “I’m not giving up, Yoongi. You’re getting up now.”

 

“Yes, yes,” he said, grunting as he rubbed the place where she had hit him. “Why are you so strong?”

 

“I’m not strong, you’re just a ,” she laughed, watching his eyes widen. It was almost too easy to hurt Yoongi’s pride.

 

He didn’t answer, instead pulling her down next to him. His hand wrapped around her waist, spooning her and pulling her closer. Despite wanting to get up, Yoongi’s touch was relaxing, his body still warm from bed, his scent familiar and calm, making her relax in his hold, her eyes closing.

 

“Who wants to get up now?” Yoongi whispered in her ear, inhaling her perfume, his nose brushing against her neck.

 

“This is just a temporary setback. You’re still getting up. You need to shower before we leave,” she nagged, her voice too soft to be taken seriously.

Yoongi let his hand slid under her sweater, circling the skin on her waist, “Oh, come on, babe. Wouldn’t it be nice just to sleep like this for a bit more? Just us two, we won’t get a chance like this after.”

 

She whined, knowing that he was right. In a sense, it felt perfect, laying next to him in the soft hotel sheets, feeling his touch. Much more intimate than anything else, just his fingers running across her skin. Her eyelids began to get heavy, fluttering as she snuggled closer to Yoongi.

 

“I’m not giving in. I’m just resting my eyes,” she said, sliding under the sheets with him.

 

“Sure,” she could hear the smile in his voice. It wasn’t teasing or playful, it was sweet and love-filled. Yoongi knew her too well.

 

“I hate you,” she murmured, turning around to face Yoongi, cuddling closer to his chest.

 

He chuckled, making his body rock along with the laughter as he brushed a strand of hair away from her face, “Of course you do. I love you though.”

 

“Shut up,” her voice was quiet and shy. “You know I don’t like hearing that.”

 

“But it’s true, babe,” he leaned closer, so their eyes were at the same level, his dark brown eyes meeting hers, holding her gaze in place without even trying, “I love you, I love you, I love you.”

 

“I maybe, just maybe, love you too,” she whispered, barely loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

 

“I’m irresistable,” he winked. She hit his chest, finally looking away as she grimaced. “I mean, every girl would love to have me.”

 

“You’re disgusting. I can’t believe I’m actually putting up with you,” she rolled her eyes as she fought to keep a smile hidden from Yoongi’s cheeky gaze.

 

“It’s because you love me,” he said, his fingers running across her cheek.

 

Her cheeks flushed red, both from his actions and his words, her heart starting to beat faster than before. It didn’t matter how much time she spent with Yoongi, he always knew what to do to make her swoon, “It’s because I have low standards.”

 

“Okay,” he nodded before pressing a soft kiss against her lips. She tasted like cherry lipgloss and orange juice.

 

When he pulled away, she glared at him, “You’re ruining my makeup.”

 

“I’ll buy you another one of those,” Yoongi said before pulling her into another kiss, this time more passionate and deep.

 

Yoongi’s kisses were addicting, even with his morning breath, he managed to captivate her, making her feel like her body was spinning in circles even as they laid in bed. He threw his leg over her, his palm holding him over her as they kissed, allowing him easier access to , their teeth colliding once in awhile, their tongues mingling together.

 

With a pop, they parted, the couples breaths shallow and quick, lips swollen. “You better buy me another two,” she laughed, seeing the gloss spread over Yoongi’s lips, making them look even pinker.

 

He his lips, “This actually tastes nice.”

 

“I know, it’s cherry,” she agreed, the remains from Yoongi’s cheek. She was a messy kisser.

 

“Not as good as you though.”

 

Yoongi’s hair was sticking up in all directions as he looked down on her, eyes shining and a smile on his lips. The smile. Her favourite one. Where all his teeth were on display together with his pink gums and it lit up his face together with her heart. One of the many reasons she loved him. And she couldn’t help but to respond to it, the corners of lifting up, the apples of her cheeks appearing as she smiled back.  

 

There was nothing better than these moments, the ones they couldn’t explain no matter how many words would be given to them, when all the love they felt was expressed only in smiles and looks and the sun shining over them. It was when she knew it was real.

 

“You need to brush your teeth,” she ruined the moment, pushing Yoongi off her and climbing out of the warmth of the white sheets, regretting it the moment the cold air met her flushed skin.

 

He didn’t fight back this time, pulling a hoodie over his messy hair before getting out of the bed, “Yes, ma'am.”

 

As Yoongi was shuffling to the bathroom, she couldn’t help herself, “Yoongi-ah, stop.”

 

He froze on the spot, waiting for her to approach him, her hand brushing through his hair as she tried to sort out. Her fingers got caught on his tangled mane, pulling out more hair than she combed. He was only a bit taller than her, his face contorting in pain every time she repeated her actions, before realising it was all meaningless, his hair living a life of its own.

 

“Is this it?” he asked, lifting his eyebrow.

 

“I realised we don’t have even one picture from this weekend,” she said, biting her lip.

 

“It’s because we were too busy doing other stuff,” he winked again, a confident smirk spreading over his face, “I mean, I have plenty of memories of you screaming my name.”

 

“First, no,” she shook her head, refusing to ever react to Yoongi’s statement, “Second, please. I want something to take away from this.”

 

She looked up at him, her lips pouted as she handed him her phone, camera already and she already knew that she won from Yoongi’s sagged shoulders. He took the phone from her hand, running a hand through his hair once more before putting it over her shoulder pulling her closer so both their faces were on the screen.

 

“Smile,” he said, pressing the button.

 

“No, Yoongi, you have to warn me first,” she cried out, looking at her face in the picture, her eyes half closed and half open, “Look at this mess.”

 

He laughed, sending the picture to his phone, it buzzing in the background, “I think you look lovely.”

 

“Take it again.”

 

“Okay, okay. On the count of three then,” Yoongi repositioned the phone, smiling to the screen. She quickly fixed her hair, tilting her face to her good angles.

 

“One,” she smiled.

 

“Two,” she moved closer to Yoongi.

 

“Three,” with the sound of a picture being taken, Yoongi’s lips found their way to her cheek, her eyes widening in surprise. He wasn’t one for such cheesy things, her stomach fluttering as he pulled away smiling sheepishly, “Here’s your picture.”

 

The phone displayed her flushed cheeks and glimmering eyes, Yoongi’s lips pressing against her, his face almost playful, his hair a mess but despite everything, especially her cherry lip gloss smeared all over both their faces, it had already become her favourite picture.

 

“I’ll kill you next time you do that,” she said, putting the picture as her phone background.

 

“Why are you so stubborn, babe?” Yoongi ruffled her hair, sending shivers down her spine, “Just accept my love and it’ll be okay.”

 

“Yeah but there’s no fun in that,” she laughed, kissing him shortly before pushing him in the direction of the bathroom, “Now go on and brush your teeth and shower. We have to check out by twelve.”

 

“You could always take a shower with me,” Yoongi yelled from the bathroom, the shower starting up in the background.

 

She jumped in the bed, snuggling in the covers, Yoongi’s scent surrounding her, “Yoongi-ah, the last time we tried having in the shower I almost died, I’m not risking it again.”

 

“I didn’t mention anything about having ,” he said, poking his head out from the door, “You’re such a ert.”

 

“Oh, shut up.”