meeting eachother:)

my sweet family

Author P.O.V

they were in the club that time until some men in black dragged them to the car .well you might wonder who`s "they" i mention well they are the park siblings (im just gonna make cl and minzy a park) well okay ill start to introduce them to all of you..

Park bom the eldest of four she is easy-going,smart and pretty. she likes singing the most and people would sometimes call her the human-like doll she excell all of her grandfathers expectation but she wasn`t ready to take over their grandpa so she decided to have a little adventure in life first before she would handle all of their business.

Park sandara a.k.a dara she is the second she is pretty and smart just like bom people would call her  goddess D cause of her beauty that never cease to amaze everyone of all four of them she is the most fragile one since their parents died from airplane crash she was the most depressed and cannot get to move on.

Park chaerin a.k.a CL she is smart and fierce she like rapping cause that way she fully express all her frustration and sadness she would act tough so that her sisters wont worry about her she care about them since their parents died she watch her sisters cried everynight and that time then she dicided to be tough just for her sister." she won`t cry" thats her motto in life

Park minzy she is also smart and pretty just like her sisters. she likes dancing cause just like cl she dont know how to express her emotion and feeling too well dancing is the only thing that can comfort her.since their parents died she never showed any emotion to them.

Authors P.O.V

after they all were dragged to the car they have been told that their grandpa needs them to talk something about some matters

ends of pov

Bom`S P.O.V

augghhh i hate being distracted but anyway why did grandpa called us anyway what important matter is it ohhhhmaiiighadd dont tell me grandpa found out about this...i wish he didnt found out..ill be dead for sure i even dragged my sisters to me aughhh this is big trouble....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for subscribing my story and sorry for the short update ...

ill promise to update soon as i can...