Chapter 16

The great JUNG vs MIYOUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LOVE???"what do you mean jung sooyeon? ??! Don't play around with me!is this your father trick also???!"

"Grann..please let me finish first."Jessica keep calm and try hard

"Please do accept us granny...as I love tiffany so much and I can't lI've without her.."Jessica said without knowing there is a teardrop from her eyes.

"Jessi..." it's hurt tiffany to see her cry suddenly she drop down her knee and begging for jessica grandma approval.

"Gradma..please accept me..I swear I will love jessi until my last breath and she will be happy with me, please give us approval to be together iam begging you."

Her grandma became speechless.

Although she hate to see this but, she can't see her grandchild crying and she had no choice to against jessica by seeing their true love and how tiffany are willing to beg her.

"Jung sooyeon ! Do you know what this means when you against your father,?"

"Ye..yes..I know granny and that's why iam here.I need you to support me and tiffany.please bless us"

"How come you love this girl more than me???she must have some sort of power then."

"You don't have her eye smiles granny"jessica answer without hesitate and that's make her granny smile"

"Get up my dear, I can't say no to both of you when you guys are crying like this. It's remind me of her mother.God bless both of you"

Tiffany and Jessica was shock they were crying in happines and both of them hug their grandma.

"Thank you granny..I love you" jessica said and she tighten their hugs.

"I love you jessi" tiffany mutter while crying.

After having the big relief jessica finally can breath and she is happy to have the appr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter