Ch #7

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #7:

       

        The Escape.

 

“Tao-ssi!” Haejin called out, as soon as she saw Tao and Kris walking past her. Baekhyun had left her side a while ago when a security guard came looking for him. She thought it was weird, but then everything about Baekhyun was weird; so it was not any different. A shaky exhale left her lips when the two Princes turned towards her shocked.

“Y-Yes.” Kris was the first on to respond.

“Can we talk?”

“Sure. Go on.” Tao encouraged her to speak, which calmed her nerves down a little bit.

“I…wanted to apologize for yesterday. I didn’t want our first meeting to end the way it did. I really regret it.”

“Noona, it’s okay. Hyung and I are not upset with you anymore. It was Baekhyun Hyung’s fault too.” Tao gave her shoulder a small squeeze, before smiling.

“Besides that, I already told you that we are going to be your favorite.” Haejin let a small chuckle slip past her lips and shook her head. She hesitantly gazed towards Kris, before turning away, again. He was looking at her with contemplating eyes, which made her conscious and nervous.

“Do you know why we got upset that day?” Kris’ question was simple, but she didn’t have an answer to it. She can feel his gaze upon her; he was observing her every move.

“Because, I bad mouthed your brother…”

“It was not because of that. Baekhyun is not particularly a very nice person, and we as his brothers know that.” A whirlpool of questions started swirling inside her head and nothing seems to make sense, as soon as she heard that.

Why else?

“I misbehaved with you?” Haejin was confused and it was written on her face.

“Noona, even Vivi doesn’t behave around Kris Hyung.” Tao snickered and stuck his tongue out at his older brother when the latter glared at him.

Who the hell is Vivi? Is it another one of his brothers?

Nah- doesn’t sound like a human to me.

“Here is an advice Haejin. Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Haejin was startled out of her thoughts by Kris. She looked at the taller male with a questioning gaze. Sometimes, she doesn’t get these people at all.

When did she judge someone?

 

“What do you mean?”

……

“Figure it out, on your own,” Kris answered nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulders.

“Bu-”

“Want to come with us? You seem lonely, other guys wanted to meet you.” He continued cutting the girl off. Haejin looked at the two brothers befuddled. They were confusing her beyond her belief.

Why do their words always have to carry a hidden meaning? The poor girl thought and let out a dejected sigh. Kris and Tao were giving her a silly, gummy smiles which made her smile too; despite her annoyance.

Just like the first day.

 “Are we okay?” She asked cautiously, while thoroughly eyeing Tao and Kris. A relieved smile graces her features, as both males nodded their heads.

“Noona, it’s okay. Let’s go….you have to tell others that I am your favorite.” Tao demanded and started dragging her towards the group of nine males; they were looking in her direction with amused expressions. Haejin didn’t know all of them, but she recognized some faces such as; Sehun and Chanyeol. Besides, the nine brothers proudly stood two dogs. One with completely white fur and other with brown – it was amusing to see dogs wearing tailored coats, with gems embedded on them.

O.M.G! So cute!

“Tao, watch out!” Kris called out from behind, when Haejin stumbled over her own dress, barely saving herself from falling face first on the floor.

“Oppss…Noona, are you okay?”

“I am fine,” Haejin replied back with a small smile while adjusting her dress back in place. All the guys shook their heads at the silly Panda and gave Haejin a small bow.

“Haejin-ssi let me introduce you to my brothers.” Kris started and puffed out his chest.

“I will start with the smart ones. First of all, it’s me…oh- the list ended.” Haejin let out a small chuckle when rest of the guys gave glared at Kris clearly offended.

“Next, comes the normal ones. There is Xiumin, Kyungsoo, and Suho in this list.” She gave each one of them a bow, as Kris continued introducing them.

“Then there is high one…I present you Lay,” Haejin looked at Kris confused, because of the high category, but didn’t voice her question out after seeing the smile Lay was sending her way.

Is he on drugs?

“This is Luhan and Chen, the ones you will regret knowing.” Kris pointed towards two males; who were glaring at him ferociously.

“Now comes, the cry babies which are none other than Tao and Chanyeol.” Haejin looked at both males shocked- who won’t be, judging from their appearances and height anybody would be.

Wow, talk about deceiving looks.

“And finally, this is Vivi and Monggu- the dumb ones.” Kris finished the introduction while pointing towards the two groomed, extremely cute dogs with a satisfied smile.

So, the infamous Vivi is a dog.

“Did you call my Monggu dumb?” Kai asked furiously.

“That’s what you are worried about? He didn’t introduce us at all.” Sehun looked at Kai with a judging-you look.

“Yah! Hyung what about us?” Kai asked; clearly not happy that his dog got introduced, but not him.

“Vivi and Monggu, represent you two,” Kris answered back with a shrug.

“Whatever, noona knows me already.” Sehun snapped back with a smug smile.

“But she doesn’t know me,” Kai complained and pointed towards Kris with an accusing finger.

“Introduce me, or else I will tell Baek Hyung that you were the one who stole his favorite piercings.” Haejin looked at the tanned male confused, again.

Can’t he just introduce himself?

Weird…

“Look at all the s that I give. Oh- look! I found one. , it flew away. Opps! I lost it.” Kris gave Kai his famous face, which made everyone else around him laugh; except for Kai of course.

“Baekhyun- Hyung.” Kai suddenly called out, making Kris panic. Haejin saw with amusement – how thousands of emotions related to fear and horror swept across Kris' face before he was downright panicking.

“NO! I found it. The I lost…I found it. Kai doesn't you dare open your mouth.” Kris panicked. Dread swept across his face, as a heavy arm draped itself across his shoulders.

“It looks like you guys are discussing something interesting.” Baekhyun who just got back, asked while looking at his brothers.

“Discussing? Interesting? Hyung are you dumb?” Kris yelled and shrugged Baekhyun’s arm off. Baekhyun looked at his frantic brother with a raised brow and turned towards Kai, whose smirk was all over his face.

“Baek-Hyung, he called you dumb. He didn’t even include you in the smart one's list. He only included himself.” Kai explained while, again pointing an accusing in Kris direction.

“Dumb ones always call themselves smart,” Baekhyun remarked and smirked when Kris threw him a glare.

“Burn.”

Everyone turned towards Lay, who was again giving away a sweet smile.

“At least, his timings are perfect.” Suho sighed and patted Lay’s back.

…..

“Haejin! We were looking for you.” All the guys and Haejin turned around, to find Haejin’s friends approaching them.

“Hello!” The group of five girls greeted and gave them a bow. Baekhyun also gave a small nod of acknowledgment and cringed as his brothers exchanged pleasantries with their new guests. He was never good with introductions. He was lucky that he was known for his cold image. He could see that some of his brothers were smitten by the girls and cringed, again. His gaze traveled around the small circle and landed on Sehun; who was digging holes in Yeri’s head – Baekhyun hopes he got the name right.

What’s up with him? He asked himself, and would have contemplated about it more if he hadn’t seen Vivi cuddling with Yeri’s leg. Yeri; seeming like an affectionate person patted Vivi’s head in return, totally unaware of the death glares Sehun was sending her way.

“Yah! Don’t touch him.” Sehun being the bratty Prince, snapped at Yeri and snatched Vivi away from her; startling ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter