Ch #2

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter #2: 

 

                                                            The Meeting.

 

 

“Wow! Hyung – you are really lucky that this castle will belong to you; once you are married.” Chanyeol exclaimed in awe when he saw the beautiful exterior of the Moonlight’s royal castle.

“Why do you sound so jealous? You can marry her if you want to.” Baekhyun turned towards his brother with a raised brow.

“Thanks. You can keep your fiancé.” Chanyeol replied back with a roll of his eyes.

“I just appreciate beauty when I see it, I’m definitely not jealous.” He continued with a scowl on his face.

 

They were walking on the brick path; right in the middle of a well-kept garden. It actually looked human. The colorful flowers; were a really pleasant sight to see.

The pathway led them to the main door of the castles, from the metal gates outside – the security of the castle was remarkable too. It was as if they were living in the constant fear of something.

Baekhyun’s lips set themselves in a smirk; because he definitely knows what that fear was.

 

“Watch out!” Chanyeol cried from behind him, but he was too late.

“Ummph-” A running figure collided with Baekhyun’s body before he can react.

Baekhyun being- as stubborn as a brick wall didn’t even budge, but that was not the case with the poor girl- who collided with him. He sharply settled his gaze down to the ground, where a girl with long black hairs was whining in pain.

“Are you blind?” He snapped with irritation.

“I’m sorry.” A feminine voice, frantically answered back, while trying to get up. The long blue gown; she was wearing- wasn’t helping her a lot.

Baekhyun looked at the girl with a scowl. His expensive and well-ironed coat was ruined now. The wet patches of whatever that girl was holding in her hand had successfully landed all over his coat.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked instead and sent his brother a glare. He helped the stupid girl stand up, before checking her for injuries.

“I’m okay.” Finally, she lifted her head up to gaze at them- revealing her pretty features. Chanyeol stumbled back in shock, as his eyes went wide – luckily his brother didn’t notice it.

It was her.

Lee Haejin!

He looked towards his brother- who was anything but happy with her.

‘Oh- God! A bad start.’ He thought to himself and silently prayed for the girl.

 

 

The girl was beautiful Baekhyun had to give that to her. The stream of long, black hairs was enchanting to see; even from far Baekhyun could tell those hair were really soft to touch.

Disturbing thoughts… Baekhyun grimaced to himself, his scowl deepening further.

“I am not, though. Look! You have ruined my coat. Can you see? Or those eyes are just there for a show?” His words and tone, both were harsh – that’s who he was.

He saw the girl; opening and closing , before her eyes narrowed themselves into a sharp glare too.

“For your information, these eyes work pretty well. It was just a little bit water that splashed on your coat- no need to flip the whole damn world because of it.” The girl retorted back, while folding her arms over her chest.

Baekhyun looked at the girl shocked before his expression morphed itself into a smirking one.

 

Chanyeol looked towards his smirking brother and then towards the glaring girl….Oh- God! It was really bad.

That girl really needs to stop provoking his brother.

 

“Do you know who I am?” Baekhyun asked, as his eyebrows rose in question.

“Does it look like- I give a flying about who you are?” The girl asked back in an irritated tone. A loud laugh resonated around the place, as soon as the girl muttered that.

Baekhyun – who was now very much angry with the girl, and was glaring at her – directed his gaze towards his dying-with-laughter brother.

“Holy ! That was an amazing comeback.” He exclaimed and continued laughing. Soon, he noticed the piercing glare of his brother on himself and immediately calmed himself down.

“Uh-hm! I-I….mean – How dare you insult my brother like that?” Chanyeol asked with fake rage, before letting out a nervous squeak.

“I will deal with you later,” Baekhyun threatened the girl with a menacing glare and turned towards Chanyeol.

“Let’s go we are late.” He continued and started making his way, towards the entrance.

“You go! I will come after getting some fresh air.” Chanyeol hollered and escaped the scene before Baekhyun can react to it.

 

“Sehunniee~ you won’t believe it! This all is so exciting. You guys totally missed all the fun. Baekhyun’s face was worth million dollars when Haejin insulted him.” Chanyeol cackled.

“Are you serious?” Chen asked, while letting out a small camel-like laugh.

“Yeah! He was like- do you know who I am?” He explained and tried to imitate Baekhyun’s voice.

“What did she say?” This time, Kai was the one; who decided to be the cat killed with curiosity.

“You won’t believe it! She gave him a scary glare in return and asked him whether it looked like she gives a flying about who he was….ahahaha.” Chanyeol explained as another laugh escaped his lips.

“For real?”

Chanyeol can tell all of his brothers were shocked – he was shocked in the beginning too.

 “Okay. I need to go now, or else Baekhyun will kill me.”

 

 

 

“My King.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol greeted, as soon as King Lee – King of Moonlight Kingdom – stepped in the hall they were waiting in.

“Prince Baekhyun. Prince Chanyeol.” The King greeted back with a huge grin. The King didn’t question the lack of manners, the two Princes displayed – when they didn’t bow to him.

“My father instructed me to get your sign on these papers.” All hint of playfulness was gone from Baekhyun’s face; as he went straight to the business.

“Yes, I was informed about your arrival.” The King answered back – a shiver running down his spine. He mentioned the two Princes to take a seat before he sat down himself.

The whole work was done in silence, as King took his stamp and placed it over the papers. It took exactl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter