Prologue.

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                                         Prologue

 

 

Everything on Earth was going on normal, until a few years ago, a curse started to spread throughout the north-western side of the land. The seemingly normal people started to gain disastrous powers. Nobody knew where it came from, or how it spread.

The Exo Kingdom, a large Kingdom- which spread through vast acres of land was present in the northwestern part. It was the largest Kingdom of the world and was feared.

The basis of this curse was small, not many people knew about it. But, as years passed by; every child born had a special power. Every day, there was a new segment about it on television or new articles in the newspaper. People of other lands and Kingdoms became aware and uproar arose.

Slowly, all the normal Humans started labeling the people of Exo- Monsters.

Everything became difficult, from then on. They had no allies, no friends- only foes.

People from other Kingdoms started despising them. The people of Exo were banned from entering other Kingdom premises; if one were caught doing so- they captured and abused them.

The situation only got worse by the passing time, as people grew more curious about the powers. They captured and tortured them, performing all kinds of the experiment; so they can know what it all was about – but no one succeeded.

The King at that time had enough; he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter