Blessing in Disguise

Fight for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW 

     A knock on the door stopped the two people from kissing each other. They heard Sica's Dad said 'Yuri, thank you for drinking with me okay. Sleep tight. Call Sooyeon on the other room if you need anything.' Yuri answered, 'yes Uncle. You should sleep now too.'

     Yuri listened and made sure that Sica's Dad is in his room. She turned to Sica and whispered 'we should go to sleep now or your parents may catch us.' Sica giggled and nodded.

     In a few hours, the sun is going to shine. As two bodies tangled together in the bed, comfortable breaths can be heard in the room. It was a good day indeed. Yuri safely arrived San Francisco to see Sica, while Sica's wish to see Yuri was granted. If only the night is like the day, there will only be peace, quiet and contentment.

YURI'S POINT OF VIEW 

     I woke up with the rays of sun hitting my face, while I try to cover it it I felt a hand on my waist and when I turn around I saw her. A smile crossed my face when I saw the angel sleeping beside me, hugging me tight. I kissed her forehead and carefully unwrapped her arms before I slowly got up off the bed and went to the bathroom.
     
     I went down and found Sica's parents in the kitchen. Her Mom cooking while her Dad's drinking coffee and reading the paper. Her Dad saw me and greeted me 'Good Morning Yuri!' To which I replied 'Good Morning Uncle, Auntie.' Sica's Mom said 'Good Morning to you too. Did you have a good sleep Yuri?' I answered, 'Very well Auntie.' Sica's Dad followed, 'that's good to hear. You better eat because you are going out with me today. I will borrow you from Sooyeon at least until afternoon, you don't think she will mind?' Before I can answer, Sica's Mom said 'you better tell your daughter why, or you will feel her wrath.' Sica's Dad, 'why don't you help me tell her. She listens to you better than me.' Sica's Mom, 'alright alright. I don't understand why you have to bring Yuri but I trust that you will take care of her ok.' Sica's Dad, 'of course I will. I still want to live. Hahaha.' I can't help but smile while listening to both of  them. I honestly don't know where Uncle will bring me and what we are going to do. However; I can't say no. 
  
     Sica's Dad suddenly said 'Honey, I think you should wake your daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter