Where Love Ends

Fight for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POINT OF VIEW

     Here I am in my hometown, I just finished dinner with Tyler and some people from Coridel. It was a long dinner and I felt bored most of time, while they keep talking about their lives. Tyler must have noticed it, because he decided to end dinner and after paying for the food he said goodbye.
     We were walking towards my car when he said, 'Let me drive you home' to which I responded 'Thank you, I think I can manage.' He looked at me for a few seconds and when he was supposed to say something again, I cut him off 'Tyler, if it is about "us" please not now.' He said immediately 'When will you start talking about it?' I sighed, not again. 'Tyler, how many times am I going to tell you that all I feel about "us" is almost like "siblings"? Sure, you are a gentleman, sweet, caring and best of all - you stayed with me in my most difficult times. I am always in debt for that and I appreciate it all the time. But there is just something we can't force, more of, I can't force. You are like a brother I never had. Please, let's clear it here once and for all. I know it's painful for you. Do you want me to pretend that I am in love with you and get it a relationship with you?' Tyler almost yelled, 'Yes!' I retorted 'Exactly why I don't feel anything for you, because of this selfishness. You don't care of how or what I feel as long as you get what you want. T, you are better that this. Someone not me will reciprocate the love you have within you.' Tyler finally said, 'fine. Take care going home and say hello to your parents.'
     Tyler is a good person, other people just don't see it because of hatred. He is really a good man, well a very good friend. It is just difficult for me to defend myself in public, so I keep mum on all the news about myself confirming my relationship with him. Even if I know I may be hurting my fans but most of all, her. I just couldn't see a point that I need to explain everything to the media. Let them think what they want, as long as I am not doing anything wrong - I don't need to feel guilty and I hope Yuri trusts me on this.
     Yuri. The one person I have not seen for months now. Not that we don't want to see each other, our schedules are too tight that a moment of us together is impossible. I sent her a message before going dinner with Tyler and the others, and I haven't got any response yet.
     I fished for my mobile inside my bag when I realized it was off. 'Right, why haven't I thought of my empty batt phone?' I opened the car door and slammed it out of frustration. I immediately plugged my phone on my powerbank and started driving home.

     
     When I got home, I immediately walked towards the stairs not until my Dad called me. 'Sooyeon.' I looked at him and my eyes widen when I saw another person sitting beside my Mom.
     'Dad,' I said while walking towards my parents. My Dad spoke again. 'Yuri has been waiting for hours. She thought you were busy, because she was unable to reach you on your phone.' Mom also spoke, 'I tried calling your phone honey, but I believe it was switched off. Yuri must have been tired with the travel and waiting for you. She was just sitting here alone for hours. We had dinner and she said she was still full. Let her rest in Krystal's room.' Mom turned to Yuri and said 'Yuri, why don't you change and rest now. I know it was a long trip coming here. You can sleep in Krystal's room. Go up with Sooyeon now.' 
     Yuri, did not say anything but nod. She stood up, picked her bags, looked at me and smiled. We started walking before Yuri turned back, 'thank you Uncle & Auntie for letting me stay here. I'll go sleep now, goodnight and see both of you in the morning.' My Dad told Yuri 'You take a good rest and we will talk tomorrow and I want you to come  with me, we are going out some place.' Yuri responded 'yes Uncle' and she turned back to me.
     We walked upstairs without talking until we reached Soojoung's roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter