Chapter 2

Against the world

"Why are you hugging me, Hyung?"

"Because you're cute and huggable." Suho smiled at the younger whom he held between his arms.

"If you keep it up, I'll call you oppa." Baekhyun hid his blushing face in the elders shoulders.

"If you insist...." Suho laughed and  tightened his hug.

"Suho....oppa" Baekhyun was close to burst out laughing but saying the elders name somehow warmed him up.

"Baek."

 

"Baek. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Get up."

"Suho oppaaaa, I want to sleep."

"Baek- wait what?!?!"

"Byun Baekhyun, did you just call Suho your 'oppa'? This is hilarious. I'm going to with this for the next ten years."

"Shut it, Chanyeol. He is half-asleep. Right, Suho?"

"Mhm."

"I'm gonna wake him up. And Chanyeol, don't be mean please.

 

Baekhyun. Time to wake up." Kyungsoo lightly shook Baekhyuns shoulder.

The sleepy pixie mumbled something and opned his eyes to see a laughing Chanyeol, a smiling Kyungsoo and a furiously blushing Suho.

"Mmh, what happened? Why is everybody staring at me? Did something happen?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Well.... Errmm." Suho rubbed his nape and looked everwhere but in Baekhyuns direction.

"Hey, spit it out, hyung. It's not fair...."

"Nothing happened. You were just talking in your sleep" Suho said and left the room, dragging Kyungsoo and Chanyeol with him.

"If you say so...."

 

"Hey, Baek!" Lay greeted the boy who was still wearing Suho's shirt and had a nest on his head instead of hair.

"Hey. What did you have for breakfast? I'm really hungry" the latter said as he lowed himself down on a chair and took the cup of coffee Lay was offering him.

"I didn't eat anything yet cause today we have a day off so Kyungsoo offered to make pancakes later. I'm craving for some homemade food."

"Really? That's so sweet of him. But why do we have the day off again?" Baek asked confused as he rested his face on his forearm.

"Tomorrow, we have an all-day photoshoot for 'Monster' cause apparently the fans loved the concept and wanted to see more of 'Baecool' aka pierced Baekhyun." Lay winked and laughed at the groan the boy across him left.

"Don't make it sound like I'm the only one that looked good, that is not true. Also, was this the shoot where they are going to take dual-shoots?"

"Mhmm. I am curious to see with whom I'll end up." Lay smirked as he stood up."Evdn if we have the day off, you should do something productive. Now, just drink that coffee and wake uo already." he said before he left.

 

 

A/N: its not proof-read of corrected yet, sorry for potential typos and unlogical sentences. See you guys tomorrow! ( or more like today, its already 0:40 am) or whenever I can update next.

I wanted to update sooner but I just had to watch the Hungary-Iceland match. I wish I wouldnt have. (I was born in Hungary, am actually hungarian but I dont live there anymore so I was rooting for them)

It was pretty horrible. Never been a football-fan and it wont really change I think.

Hugs,

Panda