Chapter 1

Against the world

"Baek!" Chanyeol shouted. "Come on out! You're not the only one who needs a shower!"

"I'll be out in five! Can someone get me a tee? I forgot to bring one!" Baekhyun opened the door of the bathroom just enough to look around but Chanyeol was already in the kitchen.

"I can. Any specific wishes?" Suho asked as he came out of the kitchen, passed the bathroom and headed to their shared room.

"Not really. Just bring a comfy one." Baek flashed a small smile at the elder before he closed the bathroom door.

 

As he closed the door, he pressed his forehead against the cold mirror and saw a bright blush creeping over his face. The hell? Why am I so red? Am I sick? he asked himself but couldn't get an answer before he he heard a knock on the door. He wrapped his towel around his waist, just enough to cover the explicit part but nothing more. He slowly opened the door, letting out the white stream he generated while taking a hot shower and letting in the cooler air.

"Honestly, Baekhyun, I have no idea what you do with your clothes but I couldn't find a clean shirt so just take this and give it back when you don't need it anymore." Suho said standing at the door, a black-white tee in his hand. He quickly scanned Baekhyun's wet hair, his glistening skin and the abs which were more defined day by day. Baekhyun didn't notice the gaze on his body and took the shirt. "By the way, going to the gym pays off slowly." Suho poked the youngers abdonmen and grinned at him before left.

Baekhyun looked at he leader with wide eyes, his face turning red after the touch. As he realized he has been staring blankly at the spot the elder stood before he left for two minutes he quickly averted his gaze, looked around and sighed in relief when nobody was in the living room. He quickly closed the bathroom door one more time, applied some face cream and dried his hair with the towel before puting on the shirt Suho got him. It smells like him.

 

As he got back to his shared room with Kyungsoo and the leader, he jumped on his bed and whispered good night to the other two. He slept in in no time and dreamed about a special, good looking male who was holding him close. It smells like him.

 

 

 

A/N: so this is the first chapter, really short but I hope you enjoy it! I'll be back with an update tomorrow (I hope but Im really bad with promises so dont kill me pls).

Good night!(or morning) :3