Fin.

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, reality hurts so much that a person would want to live in his own fantasies to revive his old self. His smiles, his happy heart and the very reason of his happiness. 

Lee Donghae would want his smile back, being broken isn't his thing anymore. A person would only live once, and if he won't have the person he loves be with him for the rest of his life, then he'll surely find a way... no matter what it takes.

"Are you really sure of this?" Dara has been asking Donghae for the nth time about this but Donghae's answer remains constant. 

"I am a hundred and one percent sure, Dara." A genuine smile falshed on his face and seemed really persistent of what he's gonna do. If that's the only way to see her smiles again, he'll never think twice of it. "I missed Yoona so much." Donghae looked pale and really sick making Dara more opposed to his decision.

"But—" Dara felt a sting on her eyes causing some hot fluids form into it, Donghae had already turned his back from her so he couldn't see it. 

"I'm ready." He fixed himself, ready to go. But Dara isn't yet. She isn't sure of this, of what to do, of what to feel. But what can she do? If she really loves that man, then she must not hinder him from his happiness... no matter what it takes. 

Im Yoona is Donghae's happiness, her smiles makes buttefflies in his stomach; her kisses makes his kness feel weak; her voice makes his body tremble. Donghae loves everything about her that he thought he couldn't live without her. 

A while have passed, Donghae suddenly felt empty. He's at a familiar house, familiar scent reached the tips of his nose. He felt his heart skipped faster as his way through the kitchen gets nearer. 

A petite young lady appeared in front of him, with her back turned at him, she seem like preparing for something. Donghae quickly run to her and hugged her from behind, and his feelings came back again. He felt extremely happy that he wanted to explode right now. The lady seemed startled of his hug.

"What? You came early today! I haven't finished my surprise yet." The lady pouted which Donghae immediately kissed. 

"I missed you, I missed you so much, Yoong." Yoona chuckled. 

"We just saw each other yesterday," she pinched his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter