Fluffy Pink Puppies That Fart Skittles.

《Redamancy》

{Namjoon P.O.V}

 

The crisp, white snow has smothered summer. There is a freezing chill in the air that brings crispness to the leaves, bejewelled with frost. Tranquil and peaceful ambience surrounded the home.

 

"YAHHHHHHHHH"

 

Until that happened.

 

Before I could react,I felt a pillow smash into my face. Silence ensued. Then,I heard giggles.The giggles slowly turned into down right laughing at my face. I felt a smile creep onto my face. If anyone ever laughed at my face,they would already have a bleeding nose by now.

But this was Park Jimin

My precious Jimbles.

He's the only reason I still smile anyway.

The One who made my life worth living.

The One who patched up my broken heart,no matter how cliché that sounds.

The One who's always there for me.

I didn't notice I was spacing out until Jimin shook me out of my trance.

"Are you angry,hyung? I'm sorry,I won't do it again..." said Jimin with a pout.

I couldn't stop staring at his lips. So plump and moist. His pout made me want to kiss him. And I did. Jimin was stunned for a little while after I moved away. Then I saw a blush creeping onto his cheeks. How cute can this guy be?!

 

Suddenly,my nose was attacked with the smell of something burning. 

"What the hell is that smell?" I thought out loud.

"JOONIE,THE PANCAKES" Jimin shouted.

I cursed under my breath and ran towards the stove. I turned off the gas and looked at my pancakes. They were totally burnt.

Well,there goes our plan for breakfast at home. 

"I'm sorry,hyung. If I didn't distract you,the pancakes wouldn't be burnt."

"Its okay,pumpkin. Ever since you woke up,the only thing you've been saying is sorry. You don't need to say sorry,baby.

Let's just go out and eat breakfast,okay?"

Jimin nodded and went to get our coats and mittens. I cleaned up the kitchen while waiting for him. After a few minutes,we were out the door and heading to the nearest diner.

 

 

Jimin P.O.V

The smell of waffles and maple syrup filled my nostrils. It was really warm and cozy in the diner. The only thing that could beat the coziness in this diner would probably be my namprince's cuddles. Hehe...

He always gets annoyed when I call him nicknames like that but I know that he secretly enjoys it. 

I sighed while i thought about what happened in the morning. I had ruined our plan of breakfast at home with my childish ways.

Sometimes,I wonder why Namjoon chose me. A finger poked my right cheek.

 

"What are you thinking so much about?"

inquired Namjoon,a pinch of worry lacing his tone.

Before I could think,I blurted out the question,"Why'd you pick me?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow and tilted his head,resembling a confused puppy.

I inhaled before asking him,"Why did you pick me as your lover?"

"Why the sudden question?"asked Namjoon with his brows furrowed in confusion.

"I always ruin your plans and only do what I what I want to do without thinking of the consequences.

I have childlike tendencies and yet you're so responsible and mature..." i whispered in a wobbly tone.

Joonie gazed into my brown orbs before letting out a small chuckle. He leaned closer to me before placing a chaste kiss on my nose.

"Minnie,let's go back to our home first before I tell you why."

"Uhm...if you say so,Joonie." I replied back with a puzzled tone.

 

 

The moment we were in our home,Namjoon settled down on the velvet sofa bed whilst pulling me into his lap. A tint of red dusted my cheeks at the intimate position. I heard Joonie releasing a breath before he continued with our conversation.

"My darling jiminie,you have no idea what you do to my poor heart whenever your face lights up with that beautiful eyesmile. Or when you giggle with that dulcet voice of yours. I had a dark past but you lit up my life just by being my friend. Imagine how beatific i was when you agreed to become mine.  You were so demure towards me when we first met to work on our Literature Project ,i thought you hated me . But when I saw how effervescent you could be with your own group of friends , I realised that it was because of how indifferent and cold i could be. Ever since then, i tried my upmost best to make you open up to me. Remember when I tried baking cupcakes for you but almost started a fire when i left the oven on for too long? In the end i called you for help and the fact that you actually came made me smile so wide my cheeks hurt.

 

Do you remember the time when i accidentally spilled coffee all over you while we were working on our project?"Namjoon paused his speech to hear Jimin whine about how that was his favorite pair of jeans before continuing,"You didn't get angry and instead let out a slight giggle whilst playfully complaining about how i was so clumsy. That was also the same day we became a couple,i was so taken aback  by your mellifluous voice when you laughed since i had never heard your laugh directed towards me,i blurted out the statement that I thought you were ridiculously becoming and lovely to have around. 

 

Your face immediately grew crimson. I thought to myself that i would much rather get rejected right then and there instead of having an awkward tension between us. So I released a breath before going on and on about every little thing i loved about you. My heart burst into a thousand little suns when you gave me a bashful smile in return for all the compliments. I knew right then and there that the reason why I was so eager to see you smile was because i absolutely fell for your smile...and you . No words are needed when you show me that adorable grin, honey.  Jiminnie, i didn't choose you,my heart did.

 

Everytime i see you , my heart felt whole and my days were always brighter. Your brown locks and your large lustrous eyes. Your little button nose and your velvety soft lips. But these aren't the reasons why i want to spend my whole entire life with you, sunshine." Namjoon paused for a while.

 

I then took the chance and inquired,"Oh? Then what are those reasons,Joonie?" Trying to sound as calm as someone could be after they have been showered with compliments.

 

" I adore and cherish you because of how humble you are despite having such a beautiful face.

I love you because of how warm and big your heart is. When you gave the child that was crying because he wanted ice cream your own, my heart melted. 

Your basically non-existent pimples and blemishes that you so often fuss about remind me that no one is perfect. But society's standard of perfection and beauty.

Just remember that you are the definition of perfection in my dictionary." Finished Namjoon with a slight blush on his cheeks.

 

My mouth was agape and my cheeks were ridiculously warm. My hands moved on their own and pulled Namjoon in for a kiss full of affection and endearment.

 

Actions mean more than words.

 

We pulled away once our lungs grew tight.

I gazed into Namjoon's twinkly black orbs.

All i saw was pure feelings of love.

I buried my face into his neck,taking in the scent of his cologne. 

 

《third person pov》

Namjoon ruffled Jimin's black locks affectionately. They were now lying down on the sofa bed with Jimin on top of Namjoon,legs tangled and a comfortable silence between them. 

Jimin looked up and into Namjoon's eyes.

"Joonie?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I love you."

Namjoon eyes's lit up as he replied

"I love you too,Jimbles."

 

Forever & Always.