A day like no other

Steps Of Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1st POV

Sunday, 23 July. I looked at the calendar once more with the date that marks our special day. Today is the day, our fifth anniversary I wondered. Secretely I have planned the day today so that both Yoongi and I could enjoy time together and have fun. Let's see, first is going to the quiet cafe nearby where Yoongi and I had our very first date. Then we'll go for a stroll in the park where there's a live performance band. After that we can go and look around the areas since there are lots of shopping places, and lastly dinner with a stargazing view I had booked way before. "Perfect.." I muttered while checking the plans I've made. Knowing Yoongi, he isn't the type to spend lots of money for things and he really enjoy quite places. Lastly, I looked at the gift bag I had next to me, where I had bought a Maschine mk3, for him to pursue further on music and strive. As I was smiling to myself imagining what his reaction would be like. I saw Yoongi coming out of the room. "Yoongi! I quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly" He seems surprised by my sudden action, though he quickly recovered and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey" He said while patting my head. As I was about to tell him our "plan" for today, he suddenly got a phone call. "Sorry ___, I really gotta take this, wait for a sec" He said as he answered his phone and went to out of the house. Funny, I thought, did he forget our anniversary? I quickly brushed off my thoughts as he went back into the house. "So, Yoo-" as I was about to continue where I had left before, he cut me off again by saying things I really hoped to not hear at all for just today. "So sorry _____, but work came on again and I have to be right there now, cause it's urgent." He said. I really really hoped what I was hearing isn't right, and it's just a joke he made to scare me out. But after realizing the long silence that came after, and him looking so serious, I realized he really wasn't joking. "O-okay.. I mean, it's work right? plus i's urgent so I guess you better hurry.." I tried my best to keep my calm. "Thanks a lot _____, you have been very understanding." He said as he came up to me and kissed my forehead. And with that he left the house. As the door closes softly, I whispered "Don't go...".

                                                                      

 Yoongi's POV

Today's Sunday. Nothing special, except for the fact that Suzy and I are going to the Hip Hop fest, later on at noon. In the mean time I decided to spend time with _____. "Yoongi!" ______ came up to me and hugged me as she saw me coming out of the room. As she was about to say something, I got a phone call. As I glanced quickly to my phone, I saw that it had been Suzy calling me. So I quickly scrambled out of the house and took the call. "Hey babe, took you quite a time to answer." I heard her voice said from the line. "Yea, sorry babe. What's up?" I asked her. "Wellllllll, since we have a hip hop fest to attend to later on, I was figuring out why not just spend the whole day together?" She asked with her cheerful voice. "Uhmm, sure why not?" I said. "Sweet!! Let's meet up at 10 k!" She said as she closed the phone. It's pretty usual for Suzy to suddenly make unplanned dates for the day, so I jhust went through with it. The only problem now is to make an excuse for ______. As I went back inside the house, I quickly told ______ about the urgent work that came up. She seems to believe it, and so it's all settled. 

I met with Suzy not long after the call. "Hey hot stuff." She said to me as she winked. "Sup." I replied to her jokingly. "Where'd you wanna go?" I asked her as I glanced to my watch, "The hip hop fest st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter