Asia's Got Talent

♡ EXO Oneshots and Drabbles ♡

Pairing: SeKai

Rating: G ?

Warnings: N/A

Length: 832


 

"Stop shaking like that, you have nothing to be nervous about." Jongin mumbled quietly to his partner, shaking his head lightly as he gently ran a hand up and down Sehun's arm. "We've done this a thousand times."

"I just... I don't feel ready. What if this is the time I screw up terribly? Just because I've nailed it everytime we were in your room doesn't mean I can do perfect now." The younger of the two grumbled, his shoulders hiking up with tension as a loud buzzer resounded through the backstage area; his already pale skin going even paler as he tries not to panic. "Then there's that!" Hiis voice squeaks and Jongin feels a little bad, but it's not for nothing- if he's totally honest, he's nervous too, he's just better at hiding it.

"Breathe, Hun. Look, we've got this. We also brought it out to the streets a few times and perfected our act based off of that, there's no way we can fail this. We can at least make it through round one. You know that as well as I do."

The glare Sehun gave him at that made the older of the two smile sheepishly, but he didn't have the opportunity to speak again as Sehun continued his negative streak, "I don't see why you chose me, Yixing would have been a better choice."

Now it was Jongin's turn to give his friend a look, "If I thought he would have been the better choice, I would have chose him. But I needed someone who would shine with me, not someone who would have people comparing us. Your moves compliment mine, and vice versa. Besides, Yixing's sense of humor is different from mine."

"And mine is the same as yours? I don't think that's a compliment." Sehun snorted, but Jongin could see the other relaxing visibly.

It was at that moment that the previous contestant finally exited the stage, a brilliant smile on his face. So as they asked if he made it through, he let out a laugh, "Nope! But it was worth it. I never thought Kim Taeyeon would react that way to seeing a person eat a live roach." That certainly explained how the man ended up with all four bright red 'X's shining down from above the stage. "Hey, where's your posse?" The guy suddenly asked as the crew pushed past them to clean up the stage in preparation for Jongin and Sehun's act.

Sehun glanced at Jongin who nodded and spoke up, "Well, we didn't exactly bring anyone with us. We decided that it'd just be us for the first round, and if we passed..."

"That's flipping brilliant! Hey, do you mind if I act as your posse for today, then? I'm Jongdae by the way. What's your names? What do you do?"

"We're Jongin and Sehun, and we dance." Sehun interjected.

Jongdae on the other hand, made a face, "Is that the name you guys are going by? ''Jongin and Sehun'? That sounds so ordinary."

"No, we have an act name, but if you really want to know what it is- you'll have to pay attention to our act." Jongin stepped in again, just as the host came over and told them that they were to be onstage in 30 seconds.

"Oh, I like the way you guys play. I forsee a good friendship in our future."

"I don't befriend posse." Sehun interjected before sticking his tongue out as Jongin laughed and turned the younger around.

"We'll see if you don't run off before we return." He allowed before getting the signal for them to start out on stage.

 

"Hello, what's the name of your act, your ages, and names." Jongin squinted to see the man who spoke- vaguely recognizing him as the one and only JYP.

"I'm Jongin, this is Sehun; and we're SeKai."

"And we're going to be dancing for you today." Sehun threw in for good measure before the gentlemen at the other end of the table- Lee SooMan, that was a face they both recognized from Yixing's constant ramblings-  spokke up.

"Do you two believe that a dancing duo has what it takes to win Asia's Got Talent?"

"We certainly hope so." Jongin admitted; just as Sehun let out a scoffing sound before interjecting, "If it's us, yes."

"Alright then, why don't you show us what you have prepared?" The just between SooMan and Taeyeon spoke up, Jongin recognized her as a female comedian from Gag Concert, but he couldn't recall her name at the moment.

Taking a deep breath, they agreed and stepped away from the microphone so that one of the stage hands could run out and grab it, once the duo were in position and the mic stand had been removed, Jongin gave the signal to the awaiting tech and it was a moment of still silence taht the duo simultaneously exhaled and cemented their opening stances.


 

TBC?