two

Dubu ½
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Hey Sana, who’s that ahjussi in our living room with appa?” Jungyeon asked the girl who was busy preparing the food in the kitchen.

 

“I don’t know. I haven’t checked. Why don’t you help me bring this to the living room so we can eat already?”

 

Jungyeon had no choice but to help her cousin bring it in the living room where they are planning to eat since there’s a lot of people in the house at the present. As they put the food in the table, Sana was curious too on who’s the old man with her uncle.

 

“So do you know him?” Jungyeon asked again.

 

“I haven’t seen him befo--” Sana didn’t get to finish what she was about to say because they heard a loud splash coming from their yard and was probably from their fish pond which was followed by a loud shout that sounded a lot like Chaeyoung.

 

Everyone from the living room immediately rushed to the commotion and saw a guy in the pond drenched in pond water and a surprised Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung quickly went to the side of Jungyeon and Sana.

 

“Who’s that cute guy huh Son Chaeyoung? Why are you sneaking guys in?” Jungyeon teased Chaeyoung which she ended up getting a slap in her shoulder.

 

“Who are you?!” Chaeyoung yelled at the guy in the pond as he was recovering from his fall.

 

“Uhm I’m Kim Dahyun. I’m sorry.” The guy apologized as he walk up from the pond while scratching his neck feeling embarrassed.

 

Soon after the guy in the pond went up from the pond and the ahjussi the two girls were talking about approached him, holding a kettle of hot water.

 

“I’m sorry about this.” The weird guy bowed 90 degrees to apologies but while he was saying it the ahjussi, poured the hot water on him, which resulted the guy to turn back to the old “girl” Dahyun.

 

--

 

All of them gathered in the living room to fill in their curious minds. Three of the people listening where just curious on what happened but someone is really mad. Son Chaeyoung is mad because she thought that Dahyun is a girl like her.

 

‘AHHH! This is so frustrating! I can’t believe I lost to a boy. How can he make a fool out of me!!!’ Chaeyoung was raging out of anger in her thoughts as she look at the two strangers in front of her with her glare.

 

“Okay, I’ll start the explanation. As you can see this is my friend…” Dongwoon gestured to Kibum saying to him to continue.

 

“Kim Kibum and this is my daughter…”

 

“Kim Dahyun.” Dahyun continued.

 

After that, everyone really tried to process much information on what’s happening right now and what happened a while ago.

 

“What do you mean? Are you really that guy? That one from the pond?” Jungyeon continuously asked the ahjussi and her daughter as she can’t even understand a thing.

 

“Okay...where should I begin?” Kibum said while tapping his finger in his chin trying to think of how to start telling them the reason why they are like that.

 

Then suddenly the old guy, out of nowhere, carried her daughter who didn’t even see that coming and without warning threw her over to the pond over the open doors of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter