one

Dubu ½
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

A peaceful afternoon is what the Son family (most of them) was spending as they wait for Son Dongwoon’s friend who just came back from a small journey in China.

 

“Sana! Jungyeon! Chaeyoung-ah!” A loud shout was heard in the whole residence of Son even in their dojo.

 

“Yes uncle?” A busy Sana replied as she was busy in the kitchen preparing fruits such as watermelon and pineapple for the arrival of their incoming guests.

 

“Hmm?” Jungyeon replied as she was busy reading a magazine in her bed.

 

“Where is that little girl?” Dongwoon thought to himself as he scratch his head wondering where his youngest daughter went.

 

--

 

“I’m hooome!” Chaeyoung said as she went inside the dojo of their house.

 

Chaeyoung just had her afternoon jogging and now she’s changing to her karategi (the thing you wear for karate). She prepared some hollow blocks to practice some karate chops. As she hit her first try, as usual it broke in half.

 

“That was good.” Chaeyoung said to herself feeling satisfied to what she did.

 

“There you go again Chaeyoung-ah, that’s why you still don’t have a boyfriend. You’re stronger than them.” Someone from behind said and when Chaeyoung turned she saw that it was Jungyeon.

 

“You know what unnie? I. Dont. Care. It’s not like everything revolves around guys.” Chaeyoung was about to go back in doing karate chops but Jungyeon stopped her.

 

“Hey stop that for a while will you. Appa’s calling us and i’m here to get you.”

 

The two went back to their house and on the way, they can hear the sound of lament of their father, Dongwoon.

 

“Appa, what’s up?”

 

“As you can see, I was gonna get one of you a fiance--” Dongwoon was stopped when all the girls simultanously shouted.

 

“FIANCE?!”

 

“Yes, it’s supposed to be with the child of my great friend, Kibum, so that the legacy of our dojo will be secured but I guess it’s gonna be cancelled since Kibum doesn’t have a son.” Dongwoon finished it with fake tears.

 

“Well appa, that’s just right because we absolutely need to have a say in who we have to marry.” Chaeyoung madly said as she didn’t know that her father almost set them up for a marriage.

 

“Uncle, I think Chaeyoung has a point about that.”

 

--

 

Meanwhile in a random street, a random panda and a random girl was seen running around the roofs of the houses and it looked like the two are fighting.

 

“Is that a panda?”

 

“Wow it is a big one!”

 

“I don’t wanna get married yet!” The random girl yelled to the panda as she tries to dodge the fast punches of the random panda.

 

“How can you even pick a fiance for me...” They continued their fight. The crowd started to get a little scary and weirded out as seeing a panda and a girl fighting isn’t what you usually see everyday.

 

“...without even asking me about it!” After she said that she lifted the leg of the panda and threw him up and down back to the ground.

 

“I’m going back to China. Stay here and get married if you want old man!” She picked up her big backpack and walked away from the scene.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter