Sugar, Sugar!

Guilty Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here is your coffee, Mister Jung. Extra sugar just like you suggested." Hakyeon states, trying not to slam the heating cup onto his superior's desk which was piled with new photographs that he clearly stated was important for their new column. Taekwoon hummed, not looking up from the bundles of pictures, kissing his teeth in annoyance before tossing out a few. Hakyeon sat there, his sharp eyes examning the mountains of stress the younger was undergoing. "You should take a break." He suggested nonchalantly.

 

"These pictures are all trash. Hongbin is the only person here with overflowing skill," Taekwoon argued, carding a hand through his thick raven black hair, "I hope he can get back as soon as possible." The younger hissed lowly, burying himself under his arms. It wasn't weird to witness, especially in Hakyeon's place. Even though he wasn't assigned to be a secretary, Hakyeon has always been ordered around and he had guessed that Taekwoon wouldn't let go of the past so easily. Taekwoon lifted his head up, taking a small sip, his face scrunching up in utter terror.

 

"This is not sugar, Hakyeon!" The said male smiled sheepishly, rubbing a hand on his nape. 

 

"Sorry, I think I must've gotten the packets mixed up." He clarified. Earlier in the morning, he mistakened sugar for salt and now, salt for sugar. The blond jokes to himself, thinking that it's time to retire. 

 

Taekwoon shook his head, pushing the still steaming cup aside, "You've been out of it lately. How come?" 

 

"Nothing you should need to know." Hakyeon replied, waltzing out of the younger's office, his cheeks flushed with nervousness. Jaehwan was sitting in his usual spot, screeching over certain things Hakyeon usually wouldn't need to ask about. The younger beamed, rushing over to the blond, engulfing him in a tight squeeze. 

 

"Hyung, look," Jaehwan squealed, showing him the tablet, "Our company has the honor to write and publish for the biggest fashion label in the whole entire world!" 

 

"You're over exaggerating. Who told you that anyways? You shouldn't believe in what these stupid news articles say. There's plenty of internet scammers."

 

"No, I'm not! And Mister Jung told me," Jaehwan flushed, hiding his face behind his palms.

 

"Well, look at you. You're such a school girl," Hakyeon teased, poking the other's ribs, "My shift is over for today, I'll see you tomorrow, Jaehwanie!"

 

Hakyeon packed his things, a slow hesitation grew on his face, "I wonder what they're doing right now..."

 

~***~

 

"See, Uncle Bin, I told you Appa was gonna find out!" Hongbin scrunched up his nose in annoyance, his hands working hard at the dirtied floor below th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter