Yeosu

The Son's Family

Suddenly Hyunwoo remember the email from travel agency, they give an offer to travel to some place that so far away from Seoul. But he remember that he deleted that e-mail and trying to remember the place. "Seungwan, do you remember when i show you an email from travel agency? the name of the place, do you remember?"

"Yeosu, if i'm not wrong."

"ah yeosu. Lets go there. I won't sell this house. But i will sell my car. We can move there with just sell my car. How?"

"Are you serious? That's your favorite car and should we tell umma?" She suddenly grab her phone and try to call their mother And he take away her phone "No, don't tell them. We keep it as a secret."

Seungwan seems confused with her brother choices. 

Hyunwoo sell his car and he reach +-200.000$ by selling his car. It such a luxurious car and he have a planning to buy a city car who more cheap than his car.

3 weeks later, Hyunwoo bought a car, not an expensive one, but a city car to travel to Yeosu with his sister. He didn't want to take by plane or bus, he want to travel by his car. And it is his first time. They pack their stuff, and Seungwan still confuse with this situation. She can't deny her brother favor but in the other hand she is haunted by guilty. How if their mom know about his crazy idea and how about their differerent life there. 

"Seungwan, wear the jacket. Come here, i'll zipping your jacket. Ah my pretty sister" He smiles while rubbing her hair but he is little bit worried that Seungwan still frown and looks confused. "Are you ok?"

"I'm just worried, oppa." 

"don't worry, i'll take all the responsibility. you just stay beside me. Don't be sad again, ok? I'll treat you with so much food"

At 9AM they go to Yeosu by a car. They bring a necessary stuff such as their clothes, so much snack, a box of cola, a blanket, and pillow. It spent 4 hours from Seoul to Yeosu by car. 

"Are you ready? take the seatbelt on"

"Me ready~" 

 

After 2 hours drives they reached at some rest area

"Wan, wake up. i'm so hungry"

"Where are we?"

They heading to some restaurant while Seungwan still half awake. The restaurant seems familiar but he just ignore it. 

"I order kimchi jiggae. oy sister wake up, what do you want to eat?"

"Same like you, oppa. I'm so sleepy. Let me sleep for a while" She sleeps at her brother tight and he just pat her shoulder to make her comfortable. He playing with seungwan hair, cheeks, and nose while waiting a food.

"Here your food, sir."

"Thank you" he smiles at the waiters and he observing the waiters. He seems like know her, her face isn't like a stranger, her face is like the one that he know. But his mind blow after the food has coming. He woke Seungwan up. They eat like they're never eat a good food. "We're like a beggar, right?" They almost pout their food from their mouth and actually they never imagine to travel to Yeosu by car and without knowing what will happen there. after a meal, they continue to heading to Yeosu and they feel more excited. After 2 hours, they arrive at Yeosu, and their adventure begin. 

 

----------