Too Much Money

The Son's Family

It is too boring to live in a big house with his little sister, Seungwan. Their daily life is just going to college, sometimes go to club just to hanging out, or stay at home for a whole day. 

"Why our life is so freaking like this. We should sell this house and move to countryside" He talking yet mumbling to his sister while eating some snack with cola.

"Crazy!" She were busy with her phone and take a selca with her brother "Oppa, come here. Lets take a selca and i will sent it to Umma, and i will tell her that you will sell this house hahaha 1 2 3 kimbaaap~"

"why kimbap when all people around this world said kimchi, huh?!"

"Who's own this phone?"

"you."

"So who have a willing to said kimbap or kimchi?"

"You."

"PROBLEM SOLVED!" He hit Seungwan with a pillow and they start bickering again until the phone ringing and it's from their mother. 

 

**

Hyunwoo activities if he's at home is just surfing on the internet and playing all day long. Once in a day, he receives an e-mail from some travel agency. They give an offer to travel to some place and its cost is so cheap. 

"Sister, come here. Look!" 

"It's impossible. How can it be. Are you really want to escape from this world?"

He still curious about that e-mail and finally he delete that e-mail. "Ah it must be a spam. Seungwan, lets watch some movie."

"I'll take a bath first" 

An hour later they're ready to go to the cinema near their home. Hyunwoo wear a casual attire with T-shirt and Jeans with baseball jacket as well, and Seungwan wear an oversizes Shirt with short pants. 

"Which movie do you want to watch?" Hyunwoo ask her sister while observing which movie did they want to watch. "how about movie marathon, oppa? Lets watch a movie till we get numb"

"Ok, sure! Till our money get drop, and till i become a grandpa hahahaha"

They spending 10 hours at the cinema and has been watching 4 movies in a day. They always spending time together since were a kids. Hyunwoo grow up as a man with a good height, a shape body, and a good visual. He quietly have a cute face. And Seungwan grow up as a chic, quietly short, a pale skin, and cheerfull character. She's such a moodboaster and also prankster at the same time.

"Oppa my head is so dizzy. in the future, i won't watch 4 movie in a row. That kill my eyes." She put her head to Hyunwoo shoulder while sit on a bench in the corner of the cinema. "Lets go home. I'll give you a piggy back"

It is not the first time he piggy back his sister from cinema to home. First, a years ago he piggy back his sister from graduation party from her school, she dance too hard and fall from stage to the ground and her friends call her 'head banging girl'. Second, he save his sister from a crowd when they watch 5SOS Concert. And last, he save his sister from 'bee attack' while they are going to grab a honey from. Sometimes she call him a superman.

"Oy superman, thank you for always beside me." She hug him from his back and kiss her brother on the cheeks for a thousands time.

"Anytime, my lil kids hahaha"

"Oppa, lets go to countryside. i want to have a different life!"

They stood up in front of their house and didn't blinking for a while, their differe

nt life begin from now.