YOU...I AND LOVE

"LUNJA "

Tired and my eyes swelled up from gazing toward the sea
Seasons  have changed
Trees withered and bloomed
Boats docked and sailed

and you still dumb as ever .

 

"I'M sorry it's my fault " the male and female who bumped into each other infront of the bakery spoke together 

when one realised the owner of the others voice.

"Seungho!? what are you doing here ? " asked the confounded Cami

"huh ? I came to buy some bread" He said simply.

It was an awkward moment for the two. since the day She stepped her feet in Korea, They barely met.Seungho had always a hectic schedule and Cami,she saw busy with college.

 

" ah i see ...do you want to .... maybe have a cup of coffee with me ?" she hesistated  fearing the rejection. Before she hears his answer his phone rang.

"yeah eomma i'm on my way..yeah ..yeah, " he replied shortly.

In one blink of an eye, Cami felt his hand patting on her shoulder "I'm sorry i have to go now, see you soon"

With his last words her heart sunken.

 

That evening Cami, tried hard to get the negative feelings off her shoulders.She went straight to her Blog.

The blog she created when she was in France, and where she pour all her emotions, It was like a Shelter.

 

Typhoon knocks the door
When the ghost leaves his abandoned palac
Are the roads clear?
And the sun  shines
No one is pursuing peace
Typhoon knock the door
Maybe the road isn't empty.

 

From web page to another her eyes finally laid on something that caught her attention 

"HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND JEALOUS ".

"yeah Camelia keep your cool He is not your boyfriend"

"But I need to create that typhon"

"Cami your a classy girl he should get to you first"

"right right....but in love there is no dignity"

"ahhhh OH my god who calls at this hour"she let out a cream "damn I need to change this ringtone.

"HELLO" she picked up 

"It's me Seungho...Before you say anything, I'm sorry for what happened this morning.I.."she cut his sentence

"I know Seungho, I know you're busy VERY BUSY,ALWAYS BUSY It's my fault i shouldn't make that silly offer" she said and regreted immediately.

"No your offer wasn't silly , you know  i like to spend time with you , it's just my mom was.."

"it's okay seungho realy I understand" she sighed and then silence haunted the Phone line .

"is it okay for you to have dinner with me tomorrow night ? " He asked

"You don't have to Seungho really, let's do it another time, okay" 

"tomorrow, 7pm shooting stars restaurant.SEE YOU THERE NO EXCUSES"

they bid goodbye Both went to bed dreaming about the date which wasn't declared as a date.**
                                                       -----------------------------------

 

Cami's P.O.V

 

The poets wrote a lot about their aches and suffering waiting for the absent beloved, and talked about the difficult waiting times, and they also described them as fire from the embers and heavy as mountains,  and described their conditions In moments of waiting and how the beloved becomes like a lost child or a wounded bird who lost the way to his shelter.

weird heartbeats and hours like a dream.this is how I felt my entire day while waiting for the date . yes for me it's a date even if it's only me who sees it as a rendez-vous , i will enjoy my secret moments with Seungho.Who knows when I will be able to see him again.

                                                           ---------------------------------

Dressed in black, smoky make-up as he likes, high heel which i regret  wearing.I walked slowly waving my hip, being careful not to fall.

The waiter led me to the table Seungho reserved,to say i wasn't dying from happiness would be a huge lie.But soon my happiness died, I have expected Seungho to be there waiting for me , But he wasn't.

I checked my phone and it was already half past seven, "maybe he got caught at work"  I convinced myself.

soon 7.30PM became 8.30 I was beyond mad, beyond hurt I tried hard to resist myself from calling him

"He is a jerk" I convinced myself.

As a poet , I know very well what's going on inside me .This is unlike the ordinary Camelia i used to know

the Cami who would never budge or react.This is the new Camelia .

The Camelia who fell in love with her Childhood friend, the one that would not forgive him easily for his mistake.

 After my lonely dinner, I wasn't in the mood to go home yet  , so I have decided to walk around.

few meters and the sound of the heels was driving me crazy.who could ever immagined that I would wear high heels one day?. but for the seek of getting Seungho's attention I DID, "stupid me " I scolded myself.

I took my  heels off and walked barefoot. The act made me earn few glances, but who cares anyway, I have the right to walk barefoot.

Slowly i was losing myself to the breeze of the night,in one moment i forgot about everything,I wasn't sure about my whereabouts, but from the water smeel in the air, I think i was somewhere next the Han river.

swinging my bag, i spread my arms closed my eyes, bit by bit i was jumping like a little girl.Suddenly images and smells from the fields back in France flooded my memory.

The next step i made , a piece of broken bottle got into my skin leaving it open, the pain made me stumble, i excpected myself on the floor but luckily i fell in two strong arms.

I was lucky.

"Hey are you okay?" the owner of the voice asked 

"i'm fine thanks to you, you saved me from huging the floor" she let outz small chuckle.

'you're elcome i guess' the made said " can you walk" he asked.

"wait a minute, is that you Camelia ? " he asked amazed bu the stunning beauty infront of him.

he took off his mask and then Cami realized who it was "oh my god that's you, Sorry oppa I didn't recognize you" she was now smilling, all her pain forgotten.

"why are you walking barefoot? are you crazy...wait! don't tell me I know I know you stupid girl"

"oppa...why are you calling me stupd the moment you see me" she pouted which made his heart skip a beat.

"whatever let's take care of your wound first, Talk later" he said and walked away

"Oppa where are you going ?" she shouted 

"buying you some s...PORORO RIGHT??"

"don't you dare OPPAi'm not a little girl" she threatened.

she heard his devilish laugh from afar then she called him out loud "OPPAAAAAA"

"YES" he stopped on his track to hear what she wants

"BUGS BUNNY"

Cami's mind was absorbed in its own happiness,she met the friend who she cherish the most, and misses the most.her eyes wandered the area looking for a hint of her friend's shadow, when her eyes laid on two pair of eyes.

She didn't know how to react, the anger rose inside her. There  was Seungho standing with another girl,  KOREAN GIRL? HIS TYPE.

She saw the confusion on his face, maybe he didn't recognize her with the make-over, but soon he called her name "Cami ?? Camelia ?? is that you ?" he asked his mind stupefied

"what do you think YANG SEUNGHO" she kept her cool

"wow you look stunning, BUT... What are you doing here all dressed like that?" He saw her focused gaze 

"something isn't right what's wrong with her" he thought to himself

"OPPA DO YOU KNOW HER,?" the girl who is now clutching him asked with an aegeyo wich disgusted Cami.

" ah yeah she is my long time classmate "he said simply

his answer put Cami on the edge

"let's go Oppa,   we're late " " excuse us we have a movie date"she girl emphasized the word Date and Cami took notice.

she waved them away,Cami didn't have time to feel sad or angry anymore,when she saw her friend running to her, everything faded and she lost herself in his bunny smile.

" i didn't find bugs bunny i bought you daffy duck" he said seriously which made Cami laugh at his cuteness.

he glared at her " okay okay oppa don't get mad any looney tunes character is good for me" 

he took care of her cut, she thanked him.

A sweet silence invaded them , they talked for hours but with no words spoken.