CONFESSION

"LUNJA "

*Love remains a word until someone comes and gives the word a meaning *

 

He stood at the door, admiring the beautiful figure in front of him.
She came back, after three years of separation .She came back to Him as promised.
She was there in his living room talking to his mother , how much He missed Her smile , Her voice , even Her smell filled the room ,it was toxic in a good way.

The way She was  standing reminded him of the first day they met, almost fifteen years ago in primary school.

He remembered and qmiled to himself ,how He despised and hated Her for no reason.and now He just can't take off His eyes from Her.
And In one moment His yearning vanished, the sadness became happiness, tears became smiles.
everything changed inside of him.

 

 

***************

Seungho and Cami comes from two different backgrounds, he is korean and she is multicultural.

Cami was only the classmate that he hated so much, before He realise that they are also neighbors.
The day Seungho hit Cami while calling her foreigner and parasite, is the day when their teachers and parents worried about Seungho's behavior toward the little girl.
It was unlike him. and completely something new to the people arround the well mannered boy.

After being threatened by His father, Seungho finally obey and decided to apologize to the innocent girl.
even his apology came weird "do you want to play soccer" that's what He said.

 

Cami nodded shyly. and with that movement the misunderstanding ended ,declaring the birth of an awesome friendship.

 

They grew up together , played, cried , fought ,argued and between their divilishness LOVE GREW.

**************************************

 

 

Three years ago, in a rainy morning of summer. Seungho woke up from his weird dream , to find a note on his stand.

 

She left 

To pursue her high school studies in France.

An orphan tear escaped his eye, is she going to come back ? .millions of toughts started to torture his mind, tearing his heart and soul.

Has he lost Her ?

Cami is someone who know very well where to put her footsteps. since young she grew a passion for poetry  and literature.

She was very ambitious about her future, and the more She saw Seungho fighting his way to become a great singer .the more her desire took root.

Cami was afraid to tell her friend about her departure,not wanting anyone to influence her decision .she came that morning to his house gave him a kiss on his forehead and left him the GOODBYE NOTE.

 

 Until Spring blooms

I'll love you ....I'll miss you ...I'll remember you 

When spring blooms

I'll come to you ...give you a bouquet

A pretty one filled with the smell of my heart

Until I come back to You 

Be the friend of my FREEDOM

Be with me in my WAR

Walk with me under the sky of our VICTORY

Don't cry after me ...let the spring bloom in our hearts .

 

*************

 

 

Seungho's PO.V

winter was very long, and the waves very high.Cami forbid me to visit her and that lazy girl never once wrote to me .

"Oh best friend ! Iwish you know how much I hated You , how much i loved you, how much i adored then cursed you".

Snow was very thick and cold between us , and I thought i was dying from cold.In one moments all the flowers that you saved in my heart died

BUT

I choose to believe  You

and that spring will bloom 

and now you are here infront of me 

like a flower declaring the arrival of  spring.