Yuta - 1

And That's a Long *ss Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always, thanks to NyanNai for beta.

 

This time, it's not even a complete character portion because I stopped it right when they 'bout to git down. I wasn't sure if I should fade to black and just go on with the story, or if my lovely subscribers want the any way you can get it.

 

Edit: Turns you don't, so we'll get on with the story!

 

I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU

I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT-

 

“Yuta, I ‘hink ‘hat’s your ‘hone.” Johnny calls from the kitchen, sounding like he’s spraying a mouthful of food everywhere as he does.

 

“Huh?” Yuta looks up from the book he’s reading on the coffee table, blinking at the unfamiliar ringtone, but undoubtedly coming from his phone on the arm of the couch.

 

Johnny snickers, . “Hansol got to it again huh? Damn, that’s twice in one week.”

 

...NOBODY NOBODAAYYY, NOBODYNOBOD-

 

Yuta scrambles for it and jabs at the screen. “Hello?”

 

“Why hello, handsome!” Comes the cheery female voice. “Did you forget our date?”

 

“Date?” Yuta repeats dumbly, before standing straight up with a start. “Oh! Crap! I’m so sorry, I totally forgot.”

 

“I thought as much,” She continues, bright demeanor completely unperturbed. “So, I came by to pick you up anyway. You’ve got 10 minutes before I get there, babe!”

 

Yuta looks at his watch, slightly horrified. “Oh my gosh, Hyo, I just came back from dance practice. I haven’t even showered.”

 

She laughs. “Don’t be such a diva; I’m totally positive you still look bangin’.”

 

“I really am sorry.” He groans, dashing into his room, followed by Johnny’s curious gaze. “Even if I change I might still get kicked out from any decent restaurant.”

 

“Alright, no fancy restaurant then.”

 

Yuta wants to scream, or ask her how she stays so perfectly content in the face of crises of scheduling conflicts. Perhaps that’s why this whole undefined relationship works so well in the first place. “Didn’t you want-”

 

“Let’s be real, hm? The main event was never dinner.” She says slyly.

 

Yuta bites his lip. yeah. He’s convinced. “Geez, okay. Let me change though.”

 

“Too late~” She sing songs.

 

Before Yuta can ask what she meant, the line goes dead. He curses and pulls open a drawer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter