The Kim family.

Code Name: Xiah Junsu

The Kim family.


 

Junsu, the other Kim in the boys group of Dong Bang Shin Ki was known as Xiah Junsu and also as the one stealing the cute image of their maknae with his secret weapon making their fans calling him Angel Xiah. And it was so satisfying to see Shim Changmin looking at him with annoyance because the poor kid had to find a new image concept.

As you all know, at their debut, the five members of Dong Bang Shin Ki was five flower boys in their teens and didn't know anything about what will come to them as they were throwing into fame and glamour of being an idol in South Korea. Their persona was for everyone to charm any kind of fluttered teenage girls in all the country, with a certain Jung Yunho being the leader of the group with a manly and leadership image while the big forehead Park Yoochun had to be the dandy one and Shim Changmin the little cute and adorable maknae. As for Kim Jaejoong, the teenage boy was having a hard time to be the cold and pretty but mute boy as SM Entertainment asked him to be.

And for him, Kim Junsu, he was shouldered with the charisma type of idol until he posed with his hands joined together under his chin with a smile so beautiful that people found him so cute. Even more cute than their little maknae.

Somehow, he wondered if it was the reason of the four of them to troll him every time with their 'U-know Yunho, fighting! Youngwoong Jaejoong, fighting! Micky Yoochun, fighting! Choikang Changmin, fighting!' and coming to him at the last, they all made fun of him by walking away before calling his name Xiah Junsu out.

Oh, Junsu would love to kick their asses every time they did it. But every time they did it, it was always in front of a camera. He could not jeopardise his cute and charismatic image because the violent one was Choikang Changmin with his one-touch with Youngwoong Jaejoong. He just jutted out his lips for a pout and making himself more adorable than another idol in the music industry.

Life wasn't so good being the talent one among them. No, joke apart, they were all gifted in this line of work with their voices and moves. But, as the longest trainees in SM Entertainment, the man was considered as their sunbaenim. So, they should show some respect towards him even worshiping his path. Alas, they always trolled him.

So this time it was him who trolled them.

As all those four had decided to enlist to the Korean army, time to do their mandatory military service, Junsu was the one who had decided to postpone his enlistment to the last minute. And all of them were looking at him as he was growing horns on his head.

"Are you kidding me?" Changmin had howled over him with a cushion in his hands, ready to throw the fluffy furnishing towards him at the wrong answer from him. "I'm going to kick your duck if you don't have a valid reason to stay behind all of us."

"Everyone is going one after other and you want to focus on your career?!" Yoochun, the Chunface was literally crying over his decision. "What are you thinking Junsu-yah?"

"Sound fishy!" was what Jaejoong had said while glaring at him with his arms crossed over his chest while his other half was shaking his head lightly. Jaejoong's words had made him a bit nervous. But he had tried his best to never let his emotions apparent in his face. Just the same old Kim Junsu, oblivious of all the Yunjae's signs and a bit slow but people loved him like that.

"Really! You are trying to say that we have to wait for you after we get back in the civil life." Yunho wasn't really amusing by his decision. "You know how hard we worked to have all of us together after our mandatory military service?! And like that? Because you don't have the mood to follow us, you're going to jeopardise all our efforts and tears. For what? To ensure your career? Or a bit of money?" The man had sighed and had gotten up from the couch.

And Junsu knew why. The man had the intention to reunite them under the name of Dong Bang Shin Ki again after all the tumult they went through with SM Entertainment until now. He was feeling guilty. But he could not back off from his decision. He had his own purpose too.

"Junsu? Is it your last word?" Jaejoong had asked with a sad smile painting on his lips.

"My last word."

"Okay... I hope you're going to think again and this time you will follow us in the army." The man had added before following his lover.

Changmin and Yoochun had just shaken their heads and let out a noisily breath. The maknae of the group him on his shoulder before walking out of his house as he was mumbling profanation towards the other man. As for Yoochun, the man was looking at his friend for a while.

"Why are you doing this?" The Chunface had asked sadly. "Now, we have to wait longer than expected."

"I have my reason."

"For us, it looks like you don't really want to be Dong Bang Shin Ki again."

"It's not what you think. Dong Bang Shin Ki is a part of my life. I won't say no for singing again with all of you."

"So what?"

"Don't ask now. You're going to know soon."

"Okay! Suit yourself. But, I hope it's something important for you to delay your enlistment!"

"It is."

And then Yoochun had left Junsu house with no word just a nod, giving his friend more credits than his behaviour could get at this moment. As for him, Junsu had heaved a forlorn sigh hoping that everything will be okay for all of them.

For days and months until Jaejoong had gone to the Korean army, Junsu never really talked with all of them. Changmin had sent a few messages to him, hoping to change his mind. But after the young man had the certitude that he would not change his mind, the latter had stopped all communication with him. Only Yoochun still talked to him.

As for Jaejoong, the man could not help but stand in the side of his other half. Since Yunho was still angry with him, the older man could not do anything. And Junsu knew he should not blame the other to never take his side. Knowing how those two had fought to be together, he understood that Kim Jaejoong would never risk to lose Jung Yunho for a stupid fight.

A stupid fight...

Yes it was in the eyes of Changmin and Yoochun. But not in Junsu's eyes.

Because of all the four of them, Jung Yunho should be the one to understand him. The man had met the love of his life in his teens and, they were a couple since then.

For their fans, Junsu was depicted as someone religious and innocent facing this kind of love. However, they all were wrong. He was the first to see what was coming between those two hyungs of them. As the one knowing Yunho first and better than other, he could see the attraction the older man had toward Kim Jaejoong. And all those gestures and stares from the man were so obvious to him while it was oblivious to the other. For years, Junsu had watched his hyung walking on eggshells when it came to Jaejoong. And when they became a couple, he was the first one to congratulate them, too happy for the man he always considered as his older brother.

Yoochun was called the president of the Yunjae fans club from their fans, while Changmin was called the Yunjae er. And him, those young girls never knew where he stood when it came to them.

Was he good with them together? Was he feeling disgusted about them? Or was he shipping them secretly?

What Junsu could say to their fans was that for him Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong were always a set when it came to love. Because he could never imagine them not being together. When you saw Jung Yunho or U-Know Yunho, you would always see Kim Jaejoong or Youngwoong Jaejoong standing beside the other man.

However, those years when they went their separate way... Kim Junsu was bleeding internally for them, even crying for them. He never thought that a day not seeing them stuck together would make him hurt so much as he was being in denial, hoping that being like that that stupid pain would go away.

One year... Two years... Until, they found a way to be together again. And screwed those people who were trying to make them enemies! His two hyungs loved each other too much that no one could make them hate each other.

The time they spent away from each other was for them a bad experience but they had found in that separation all the answers of their questions about life, about love and about them.

Looking at them, Junsu always had this song playing in his mind. One of their song in their third album as five, 'On and On'. The song began like this...

Geureon saranghae bonjeog itnayo... (Did you ever experience this kind of love...)

Han sarammaneul ggeuteobshi wonhago... (The kind of love that's like a movie where you long and wait...)

Gidarigo saranghaneun yeonghwa gateun sarang... (For just one person endlessly...)

And it was a young Kim Jaejoong who sang those lyrics like it was his fate to live this longing love story in his real life not only by singing.

Junsu could laugh at those too much cheesy lyrics. But, it was so perfect for those two. And he would never expect that his affection for them and that song had made him encounter his one and only love.

That night, the man was having fun with his older twin and their friends. However, in the middle of their gathering, Junsu excused himself and walked away from their private room for a breath of fresh air. Looking at the starry night, he was having a feeling that something was missing in his life. And, every time he felt like going into depression, Junsu sang that special song thinking of his two hyungs who had now found peace in their hearts as well as in the arms of one another.

"Oretdeongan gidaryeowatjyo... (I waited for a long time...) Nugungareul geuriwhohetjyo... (I longed for that someone...) Ne gyeote itneun geunyeoreul... (The girl that's next to me...) My love for you goes on and on and on... Umijigiji anneun namucheoreom oretdeongan geude gyeoteseo... (For a long time like a motionless tree...) Geuneuri dwe uh jurggeyo... (I'll be the shade next to you...) Ne sarangeun goes on and on and on... (My love for you goes on and on and on...)"

Then someone had sang the next verse while he was trying to take his breath.

"Saranghandaneum mal haji anhado geunyeoyege mam jeonhal su itdamyeon... (If I can let her know my feeling without saying I love her...) Gwenchanhayo geunyeo yeogshi geu mama neuggigetjyo... (I'm okay, she'll also feel the same kind of feeling...)"

And Junsu could only look at the beautiful young woman who was smiling at him. "I like that song too." She said with a nod.

Did she know that he was one of those young idols to sing that song years ago?

Junsu didn't know but what he knew at this instant it was love at first sight as his heart was throbbing like crazy.

And what did the man do after her replica?

Kim Junsu had laughed with his famous laughter like a madman, loving the flustered feeling gnawing inside his stomach.

"Kim Junsu...?" She had asked, surprised to see the famous singer standing in front of her. Well because of the shade of the night, she didn't know who he was at first. But his famous laugh had given him away.

"Yes." The man had said quietly with a smile painting on his lips.

"I... I never thought of meeting you one day..." The young woman said shyly. "Oh! God! Nice to meet you!" She bowed to him.

"You are?"

"I... I'm Ahn Hee-Yeon..."

"Are you a trainee?"

"I... I'm... a member of a girls group... called EXID." She had tried not to stutter but fail. And Junsu just nodded while someone called her. "Oh... I have to go... I hope seeing you someday." She waved a goodbye and ran toward a man who could be her manager.

Junsu looked up at the starry night and spelled out the name of the group, noting in his mind that he would have to stroll on the net for more information of that young woman.

And digging he did. The man had made sure to know everything about that young female singer. Just enough to not be a stalker. But, well, he was ready to court her.

She had appeared like an angel when he was feeling down, making his life a bit more colourful than before. It was like a miracle. Like Yunho and Jaejoong.

Yes, it was for her that Junsu had postponed his enlistment to the army. Because, he wanted what his two hyungs had. A love that could make him go through all the hard moments in his life and cherish all the moment he could spend with his loved one.

He knew that those four would laugh at him if he said something like that to them. Mostly Changmin, he would twit at him for almost an hour, laughing a silent laughter as he would clap his palms together, then everyone would find the giant guy rolling on the ground. While Yoochun would surely grin like a ert as he would probably let out unforgettable cheesy lines that would make them lose their maknae at the same time.

As for Yunho and Jaejoong?  

The Jae to the Yun would probably congratulate him but surely make fun of him like the passed away giant guy on the floor. However, he would be happy for him to find a love that was meant for him.

And the Yun to the Jae would probably define him as an idiot but would like to know who was the lucky one.

Junsu had heaved a forlorn sigh as he was thinking of himself as an idiot. He knew Jung Yunho before everyone. And he could say that the man would never be angry with him for postponing his enlistment in order to get the love of his life under his spell. However, he had started his idiotic plan and could not correct it in mid-way. Letting his friend being angry with him for a while as he was hoping that the other man would forgive him to get in a way of his own plan to reunite Dong Bang Shin Ki once again and for all.

And when the news of him dating Ahn Hee-Yeon known as Hani from the girls group EXID was in all the media, Junsu had received a call from Changmin. The latter was still doing his mandatory military service but have the permission to call him from the army. And that boy was so loud that Junsu had thought of losing his earing.

"Aaah! So your ing I-can-go-to-do-my-mandatory-military-service is that crap!" The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki was yelling from the other line of the phone. And Junsu was sure that all his division had heard his yelling. "Really! For a girl! Tell me hyung?! Isn't she too young for you? However, I won't deny it. You know how to choose them. She could compete against you with a booty like that."

And Junsu could only growled at Changmin not so subtle remark about his girlfriend's . But it was the best he could get from the giant guy.

"I hope she's the one for you. Because if not, I am going to bury you and that beautiful booty of her alive!"

Meanwhile Yoochun was all dandy boy at the phone. "Hmm... She gets all the parts that a man needs for a baby doll. Oh! My! Junsu! She has not flat asses like all the poor girls in our land."

Junsu could see the man calling him with his computer full of picture of his girlfriend. Yoochun being asthmatic was transferring into the civil service or called also public service worker. And the latter was the more at ease in the Korean army, doing papers and playing chess online with him more often than once in a day.

"Junsu? I didn't know you were into young girls!"

"Go to hell!"

And the other man laughed from the other line for almost all their communication.

When Jaejoong had called to congratulate him, he could not help asking for Yunho's reaction. Because those two had met and had spread all over the world their friendship despite the split at the 13th Ground forces festival, and their love secretly by being those two tiger mascots representing a female tiger in a civil service uniform and a male tiger in his military uniform playing around as a couple without the knowledge of everyone.

Well, until a clip video of Jaejoong had circulated with the help of C-JeS showing Kim Jaejoong their star doing his best during that Ground Forces Festival and the man getting dress up into the female tiger mascot figure. And a picture of Yunho being the male tiger mascot figure during that festival was circulating on the social network.

And not long ago, people, mostly the Yunjae shippers were crazy about their public reunion since so long. It had become another anniversary date for them after the 10 June, the day Yunho and Jaejoong had declared being married in a radio show.

Those two... But he loved them like that, silly and touching.

"Don't freak out. But Yunho isn't really happy that you postponed your mandatory military service for something like that."

"I knew it..."

"I don't know what he think about this relationship. But, I do know that you have your own reason to do that. So, tell him. Don't be scared. Until, you have the opportunity to do so I will make sure to entertain him for you. Okay?"

"You're the best."

"Hey?! Tell me? Is she so good that you had to postpone your enlistment?"

"Hyung!"

And Jaejoong had laughed at his expense for a good minute or two. But, Junsu never had news from Yunho until they met at Yoochun's marriage while he had decided that it was time for him to do his duty as a Korean man for his nation.

The man had gotten permission from the army to be presented at his friend's marriage. And he was nervous to face the other man. With the help of Jaejoong, they had a good conversation and Junsu had exposed his real reason for doing that.

"I know... What I will say to you isn't going to please you. But, I... I was trying to secure my future..."

"Your future?" Yunho had scoffed, not really happy with his explanation.

"Don't misunderstand. I will love to sing with all of us on the stage one day. But... I grew up for the most of my life seeing you two being so good together... that I was hoping to experience the same love you two have... Not really the same but something similar. I want my life time together with someone who could devote all her attention on me... like you with Jaejoong hyung and Jaejoong hyung with you... I know... It's a pity reason but I want to be happy too."

And Yunho could only heaved a sigh as he had added, "...really Junsu... I won't be mad at you if you did tell me before."

"I'm sorry."

"Stubborn kid! Is she the one for you?"

Junsu smiled sadly and just said, "...I will know it at my release..."

Yunho had nodded and pulled Junsu in his arms to comfort the latter. "I hope it was worth the wait." He said softly.

"I hope too."

When Junsu had finally decided to do his mandatory military service it was just a few months before Jaejoong's release. And he had asked her if she was willing to wait for him as he had added that he wasn't playing with her. What he wanted with her, it was a love like his two hyungs. He had told her what he never told anyone.

Yunho's and Jaejoong's story. A beautiful story of two men who had falling in love with each other.

And if after that, Ahn Hee-Yeon or Hani for her fans was not willing to have those men in her life, Junsu would have to do a reverence and walk away from her with his head holding high. Because, he wasn't going to deny Yunho and Jaejoong for her. They were his friends, his brothers. They were more important than her.

Fortunately for him, at his release, he had found her standing with his older twin, his parents and of course Yunho and Jaejoong with Changmin and Yoochun grinning at him.

The man could not help but cry in front of everyone as he never ceased to say thank you to her, to his hyungs.

During his absence, Hee-Yeon had taken the initiative to know Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong better. And she could not think of having her life without those two like Junsu had said to her on and on.

Every time she spent her time with them, she could agree with what her boyfriend had depicted of them. And their love story was like that song, On and On, that Junsu loved to hum.

"You know... Junsu oppa always talk about you two. And the first time I met him, he was humming one of your songs. On and On. It was beautiful. He sang it like it was something he had experienced. But, he said one day... the song, it's the story of your love." It was what she had confided to the Yunjae couple when Junsu was still in the army, making Yunho cry like a baby while Jaejoong soothed his tears away.

The two men knew why she did that. That young woman was trying to ease the tension between her boyfriend and Jung Yunho.

"You chose well dongsaeng!" Yunho hit Junsu's head playfully and took the other crying man in his arms. "It was worth the wait."

"It was worth the wait! Like you hyung!" He said, referring to their public commitment as a couple in front of the media. "I would love to be with you when you told the world your love for each other."

"Even if you aren't the loud one. Your silence acknowledge was the best. Because, you were always there. Always!"

Junsu had cried again in the arms of his hyungs. And the man had cried more at their marriage, singing the song he loved so much. The song narrating Yunho's and Jaejoong's love for each other. His tears were so contagious that he turned all the guest into crying mess. He even turned the cry baby Park Yoochun obsolete.

And now, he was living the best life he could never imagine having one day. Dong Bang Shin Ki was the five of them again. Everyone had fulfilled their dreams as well as having the best partner of life they could have.

"Oppa? Stop smiling like an idiot." Hee-Yeon said from the kitchen.

"I can't help it."

"Of course." She added, returning back to sit next to him on the baby mattresses. "Here!" She gave him a plate full of small morsels of banana. "For your daughter not you." She laughed when he frowned. Because Junsu could eat a whole banana no need to cut it into pieces.

"Oh!"

"Are you going to be okay today?"

"Why?"

She pointed out to the few cameras in their living room. And Junsu just nodded. The man wasn't an official of the show the Return of Superman, but Yoochun and Changmin were. And those two idiots didn't want to be the two laughingstocks from the famous group Dong Bang Shin Ki. So, they had convinced him to spend a day with them and their filming crews with the stupid reason: "We're Dong Bang Shin Ki and as the Rising Gods of the East we must stick together."

Lame excuse! But, what Junsu could do and say. He loved them too much to say no.

"I hope after that you won't have the idea to enrol me to do the show with them." He said as he gave a banana to his daughter who was happy to munch into the fruit.

"Who knows!"

"Yah! I don't want to be a laughingstock in all South Korea." Junsu whined. "Since those two entered the show, I think we should change our group's name." He shook his head lightly.

"It was a good laugh to see how Changmin oppa deals with Joowon."

"Yeah and seeing Yoochun trying to cope with Areum and Bora." He laughed softly.

"Anyway! If you get to have a screen time in that show, I bet you will be boring compared to them."

"Why? I could be a joke and even a better joke than them."

"My! Are you seeing that you don't mind to be a clown in front of millions of spectators?"

"Hey-"

At this instant the door bell of their luxurious apartment rang. And Hee-Yeon didn't waste her time to run to get the guest into their cosy home.

"Hi Joowon-ah!" She waved to the baby boy who waved her back. "really oppa! You know the code to the apartment. Don't play the civilised man in front of all those cameras."

Changmin snorted at the woman and let down his baby boy who ran to the living room calling Junsu's daughter with a high-pitched voice. Then, the man ran his eyes over Kim Junsu's wife and let out a scoffed as he shook his head lightly.

"My wife better!" He said before walking toward the other man who was feeding his baby girl and Changmin's baby boy some banana.

"Always!" Hee-Yeon growled. Every time that man saw her, he could not help but ogle her from head to toe and compare her to his wife.

"Don't close the door!" was what she could hear when she was going to close the front door. And not long after, she saw a baby Bora running like a madman passing through her nose. She turned to see Yoochun trying to get there with a few bags in his hands while Areum was walking next to him. "Oppa!"

"Hi Hee-Yeonnie." Yoochun said as he was trying to catch his breath. "Why did you have to rent a home where there's no lift? I thought I was going to die with that... that... speedy Gonzales!"

"Sorry!" She said, laughing softly.

Yoochun held his hand, signalling that he accepted her apology. The man pushed his daughter into the apartment and followed her behind. He stopped in his track and leered Junsu's wife from head to toe and shook his head lightly.

"My wife better!"

Then, the man jogged to the living room leaving the poor Hee-Yeon stunned at those men's behaviours. Really those men! How dare they were comparing her with their wives?

She rumbled under her chin while two cameras were recording her. She shook her head and walked to the living room with an amused smile on her lips when she saw the chaos those babies were doing in her house. Baby Bora and Baby Joowon were running after each other, squeaking like little chicks. Areum was gluing herself against her appa's back. The little girl tended to be clinging when she was sick. The poor little girl!

Ji-Young noona or known as Kahi had told her their last two days with her being a little possessive spoiled brat who didn't want to be apart from her godfather Yunho but she wanted to be nursed by her appa.

And of course her little girl, her baby Iseul, she was having a good time on her own. She was trying to reach her children book by crawling in her own way toward her playground corner under the loving stare of her father.

"Well, I will let you spend a good time together." She said, crouching next to her daughter.

"Already?" Junsu asked, looking a bit worried.

"Yeah! I have an appointment with Giulia and Ji-Young to the beauty parlour. Of course Jaejoong oppa will be with us."

"And of course Yunho isn't going to be far." Changmin added, snorting a bit. "That man! Really, he does whatever Jaejoong hyung does. The last time..."

"...he dyed his hair to red because Jaejoong hyung was red haired." Yoochun finished his sentence.

Then the maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki tsked as he looked at the couple, owner of this luxurious apartment. "They aren't different from the Yunjae couple." He pointed at Junsu and Hee-Yeon.

"Yeah! They do what the Yunjae couple does." Yoochun added, feeling sickened at watching this cheesy couple. "They had their hairs turned to green last time when they were still dating."

"Don't remind me!" Changmin gagged. "Two months ago, they had this tie and die hair... eww! Stop trying to be young. You're being ridiculous."

Junsu just shook his head a bit. Being used of Changmin abusive words, the man took it with a smile, while his wife was looking at the other man with a wish to bury him alive at this instant.

"Rainbow colour..." Yoochun replied with a grimace. "We even have to stick with that weird hair colour because Jaejoong hyung liked that a lot. My hair had to have... pink, yellow, red, violet, blue... and I don't know what colours again..."

"It didn't change much for you." Junsu said. "You did have the tip of your hair white or blond at one time."

"Light blonde!" Yoochun corrected. "But it wasn't a big deal at that time. Because it was common to dye the tip of your hair in blonde or white even brown. But... rainbow colour... I wanted to puke rainbow... a full coloured rainbow in a rainy day..." The man breathed forlornly.

"Even our outfits had to be harmonised with that hair style..." Changmin shook his head. "I hate you two! Mostly that Jung fuc-wssjgduzplk Yunho."

"...bad uno!" Joowon shouted when he heard the name of the partner of life of his godfather, papa JaeJae.

"Yes! Bad Uno!" Changmin confirmed as he rose his palm toward his son who ran to him and tapped his small fist onto his father's palm. "Right! Like that! Punch him. Kick him!" The man added and Joowon was showing his skill at punching and kicking the air. However Joowon ended up punching and kicking his own father, making everyone laugh at the pair of father and son.

And soon, Bora mimicked his fellow accomplice and went to kick and punch his father.

"Man!" Yoochun grunted while dodging his son's blows with Areum in his arms. "Don't get them exited. Argh... Bora! Stop! Noona is still not feeling well."

Too late.

Areum was feeling sick as if she was pitching on a boat in a stormy day. And the poor little girl threw up on her father's front t-shirt.

"...oona!" the little Bora called his noona with a panicked voice and began to cry, while all adults were on the verge of going insane.

"Tissue! Tissue!" Junsu squealed with his dolphin's voice while he ran toward the bathroom with his daughter in his arms. In his panic state, the man had taken his daughter in his arms, trying to protect her. And if he could do the same with his wife, he would take her with him then ran away from all this mess. But, Hee-Yeon was comforting the poor little Bora who was thinking that his beloved noona was on the verge of dying in the arms of their father. And Changmin was going all Rambo protecting his territory.

"Don't get near me!" Changmin said as he took his son in his arms while stepping back a few inches from the walking-vomit-man. He lifted his right leg hoping to get a good distance from Yoochun and him and put his son as far as he could, trying to be a good father by protecting his son from the monster.

"Aish! Whose fault it is?" Yoochun growled as he put down his daughter while trying not to make things worse with him having all the front of his t-shirt filled with Areum's vomit. "Shh... Baby girl. Papa is okay. And you are okay too." He said while trying to calm his daughter who was crying in turn.

"Eww! You stink!" Changmin added, pinching his nose.

And Joowon did the same. "...eww... amhon Yooyoo tik!"

"Your father's fault!" He groaned. "Junsu!"

"Here!" The man ran back into the living room and threw the mass of towels he took from the bathroom.

"Thank! I thought you were doing a cruise right now!" Yoochun said sarcastically while he was cleaning his daughter's face gently.

"Hey! I was trying to choose between the white or the pink towels. The white is more soft. But, I took the green one because it would be better. After washing it, we won't see too much of the vomit stain." Junsu explained.

Yoochun and Changmin were thinking of killing that man when they were alone without any camera around them. Because it wasn't time to think about housework.

"Appa..."

"Don't worry Bora-ah! Noona will be okay." Yoochun squeezed the hand of his son who was walking toward him. "Sit there. Appa is going to change noona and himself. After that cuddle. Okay?"

"Ne..." The little Bora nodded as he plastered himself against the back of his father who was undressing his noona.

"Changmin? Can you get me all my bags?" He asked as he got Areum sitting on the couch.

And the other man walked with his son still in his arms toward the three bags Yoochun had left in the foyer. Then he returned with all of them. "Here!"

"Thank you!"

"You're good at taking care of your children." Junsu said with a nod. "I should take you as my model."

"Do as you please."

"Don't fuc-khkhqdeujqgd kid me?! Him a good model in parenting?" Changmin scoffed. "You're joking!"

"Stop cursing!" Junsu said irritated.

"I'm not cursing!"

"And don't be jealous." Yoochun said quietly as he pulled a sweat-shirt on his daughter's head.

"Yeah! The last time I saw you on the TV screen you were crying and calling Jae hyung for help."

"I didn't cry! It was my sweat! Sweat! You know!"

"Yeah! Sweat my..."

"Changmin oppa!"

"And why are you still here?" The man turned to set his eyes on Junsu's wife who was looking at them with an amused smile on her lips. "Didn't you say that you have an appointment with my wife? Don't let my beloved waiting for you." He shooed her with a hand wave.

"Yeah! Don't let my wife wait for you too!" Yoochun added, waving his hand in turn.

"Yeah! I can feel your jealousy toward me." She said rolling her eyes up annoyingly as she was walking toward her husband and daughter, wanting to say them goodbye.

"Jealous?" Changmin snickered, looking at her from head to toe. "You aren't the woman she is. My Giulia is more beautiful than you!"

"My Ji-Young is better at dancing than you." Yoochun added.

"Really guys!" Junsu rolled up his eyes. "Stop being mean to her."

"Not being mean. It's just the truth." The taller man said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah!" Yoochun nodded as he finished dressing his daughter.

"You know what? Of all the members of Dong Bang Shin Ki I love the most, of course Junsu oppa apart, is Yunjae!" Hee-Yeon said.

"Sorry little girl! But there's no member calling Yunjae in our group." Changmin snorted.

"There's no one with that name!" Yoochun followed.

"I think you should go before the war begins." Junsu pushed his wife toward the foyer.

Really those men! How could they be like that with his wife every time they were in the same room. Well, Junsu knew why. Those two didn't behave like that because they didn't like her. They loved to bully him. And as his wife, she wasn't going to be spared either.

But, it was more about their little pride.

Aish! Marrying sublime women wasn't easy.

None of them was in agreement with the other. Junsu thought his wife was the most beautiful, while Yoochun thought his wife was the best and Changmin thought his wife was an enchantment.

And who's the winner?

None because, Kim Jaejoong always won. Jung Yunho's words!

"See you tonight!" Junsu waved to his wife.

"Yeah! I hope to see you in one piece."

"Me too!"

"Iseul-ah?! Umma's going! Be good, right?"

"At her age she won't run a marathon." Yoochun snorted after changing his t-shirt with another clean one. The man was cuddling his children sitting on the couch.

"And she don't even know how to use felt pens." Changmin added.

The two fathers who were now, sitting on the soft couch were trying to point out how easy Junsu's life as a father was compared to theirs. And Hee-Yeon just hoped that her husband will be okay with those grumpy grandpas.

"Bye everyone!" She waved to the children who waved her back. And, then she let those men between them under the finder of all those cameras for the TV show The Return of Superman.

"Really guys! Could you be more civilised with her?"

"First, she was the cause of you going to the army a year and half after us. Second, making Yunho hyung angry with you. Third, our comeback had to be postponed. And fourth, my wife is better than her."

"Mine too!"

"Mine is better." Junsu retorted.

"Please! Even our fans said that you have more than her!" Yoochun replied.

"Yeah! And did she walk on a T-podium being one of those angels for Victoria's secret? No!"

"Did she know how to rap? No!" Yoochun butted in.

"Okay! Your wives are not bad!"

"Not bad? You're kidding right?" Changmin tsked. "My Giulia is way better."

"No! My Ji-Young is much better."

"She's a cougar!"

"And you a ert old man!"

Junsu could only watched those two trying to win over each other with an amused smile painting on his lips. The man put down his daughter on the baby mattresses and walked to the kitchen, knowing how to calm an excited Choikang Changmin and a fuming Micky Yoochun. He took a few plates of meals and put them on the coffee table.

"Guys! Time to eat!"

And of course, the first to get to the coffee table was Changmin and he dug in without ado. Taking care of his son was wearing him off of his strength. And Yoochun followed suit. Him, too, was a bit tired from nursing his daughter who was still clinging to him.

"However, she isn't bad at cooking!" Changmin assumed.

"Sure!" Yoochun nodded.

"But it doesn't match Jaejoong hyung's cooking." Junsu added.

"Joowon? Get you little booty here! I give you some mandu."

"...oowoo lobe manou..."

"Okay! Lobe means love... and if I read the context manou is mandu. Good for you baby boy! Here your manou!" He said as he put a fried mandu on a small plastic plate.

"Man! You become better at reading the mood." Yoochun chuckled softly as he gave one to Bora. The baby boy was swallowing everything his father put into his plastic plate. "Here, Areum-ah!" The man fed his daughter a spoon of chicken stew.

"I'm not stupid."

"Yeah! You're not!" Junsu snorted as he fed some rice to his daughter.

"Don't start!" Changmin pointed his spoon toward his friend.

"Sure! But are you sure you don't need a Jae-translator from now on?

And Yoochun high-fived his fellow friend.

"Don't on me! I do my best to know what that alien is saying."

"...a-ien..." Joowon laughed as he stuffed another mandu in his mouth.

"Yes! You alien child boy!" Changmin poked his son's stomach. "God! I never thought that being in that show, I will like to spend time with that little man."

"I hate it!" Yoochun retorted. "I kind of having the feeling that I am a runner and every time I am in that show, I do my training." He fed Areum some fried rice.

"God! How long did you run last time when you go to the park with them?" Junsu asked. He did see the episode, like all the fans of the show, where Yoochun never stopped running after Bora because the boy was so excited to go strolling with his father and not being in leash.

"Don't talk about that!" Yoochun heaved a sigh. "Now, I put all the contact information around his neck. If one day I lost him, people will know who he is and who they must contact first."

He should thank Kim Jaejoong to make those contact information for him. After that episode, the Yunjae couple was being paranoiac. And Yunho and Jaejoong had gone to make that helpful small children book so soft and malleable. Even the book would never get water damage.

"Well, with that show, people know who he is and who are his parents." Junsu nodded.

"Good thing!" Yoochun agreed. "What are you looking at?" He asked, turning to Changmin. The latter was too silent for him.

"This!" The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki pointed his finger toward Junsu's baby daughter. And everyone looked at the same direction as him.

Junsu's baby daughter was crawling toward a toy on the other side of the mattresses as she talked with her own language, happy by herself. However, the crawling was not normal. Instead of crawling on her knees and palms, the baby girl was crawling in another way.

How to describe her crawling? Baby Iseul just crawled on her little as she moved forward with her arms. She put her palms on the mattresses and slid her against the mattresses. And of course she repeated the move until she reached the doll.

And her way of crawling reminded Changmin of his mother-in-law. Every time he visited his in-law in Italia, he saw her doing her little exercises to maintain her feature. Being the mother of a professional model made her want to be beautiful too. And this way of crawling... it was the same as his mother-in-law did her shape by moving forward on the carpet on her doing nothing than moving a leg one after another.

"Junsu hyung... Baby Iseul is a smart baby." Changmin said with a nod.

"She is!" Junsu smiled proudly.

"At her age... My! She knows how to shape her little to be like her father's and mother's."

And Junsu choked on his food while Yoochun rolled on the mattresses laughing like a madman.

"Look! She even knows she's doing something good!" Changmin waved to the baby girl who was smiling at him and waving to him with her doll in her hand. "Good girl!" The man clapped his hands. "Yeah! You're a good girl!"

"You!" Junsu threw a napkin to Changmin who was now laughing.

Junsu's house was filled with their laughter as all the cameras had captured their weird but lovely relationship.

.

.

.

.

Of course, the episode where Junsu and his baby daughter appearing in the Return of Superman along side with Yoochun and Changmin was never a boring one. And People love their get together as they wanted more about them.

So, KBS was thinking of having the man and his daughter in the show as well.

And the news reached Yunho's ears. The man was rubbing his palms with a smirk painting on his bow shaped lips, while Jaejoong who was sitting in front of the other man, eyed his other half with a frown.

"What are you thinking?"

"Going on a honeymoon with you soon!" The man said, nodding happily.

"I thought we did it not long ago. When Yoochun has entered the show?!"

"Those three brats will be busier than before with their show. So, we're going to have a lot of time for us. You and I! No one else. No baby alien Joowon! No running baby Bora! Not even my little Princess Areum! And No baby -y Iseul!" Yunho added emphatically with his arms stretched out.

And yes, baby Iseul had gained a title because of Choikang Changmin. And it seemed that Hee-Yeon wasn't happy with the name fans had given to her daughter. Sorry for her, but Changmin had a point. The little baby girl knew the booty shaped exercise that all the old ladies, since years ago, did to make their bottoms well-rounded. Moreover, with a daddy known to have a duckbutt and a mother known as being the face of her girls group, people had titled her with this strange name, baby -y Iseul. With -y meaning two things, the word beauty and of course her crawling on her .

"I will have you just for me. And yeah! Not rainbow hair colour!" He pointed out his blond hair with a few strands of light blue, green, yellow, pink and other colours. The man had kept this strange hair style because his other half loved it so much. "We're too old for that! Our new EP was good but we looked like a sky who pukes rainbows! However it suit you the most!"

"I knew it!" Jaejoong laughed as he recovered his mouth whit his right hand.

"Everything is good on you." Yunho sweet talked with a smile.

"And I know what you are trying to do." The pretty man said with an amused smile on his lips.

"So, you just have to say yes!"

"Hmm... I want to think a bit more." Jaejoong was playing around a bit. But having another honeymoon with his husband was not something he would say no.

"Baby! I need my U-know time!" Yunho added with determination while Jaejoong burst into laughter.

And since the start of their discussion, the two of them were greeted with gagging sound and cussing as a romantic back ground music. They turned toward their three dongsaengs who was trying to puke rainbows at this moment, sitting on the sofa in Yunho's office in their own music company.

"What are you doing?" Yunho asked sternly.

"Please! Don't show off in front of us!" Changmin threw a cushion toward Yunho.

"And don't flirt in front of us. Two old men approaching their forties... Really! It gives me goose pimples." Yoochun added as he wrapped his arms around himself, mimicking someone who was frozen to death.

"And don't call my daughter baby -y Iseul!" Junsu argued.

"She's a baby !" Changmin corrected.

"No! It's because of you!" The other man kicked the maknae's leg.

"No! If she's a baby -y is because of you and your wife! She's not my child. You know!"

"Argh!" Junsu yelled and threw his arms in the air. "And you stop laughing!" He threw a cushion toward Yoochun who was laughing at his expense.

"See! We really need my U-know time! And right now!" Yunho pointed his thumb toward those dorks dongsaengs of them.

Jaejoong laughed as he nodded.

Then the Yunjae couple left the recording studio in a hurry not even looking behind them as they played the eloped couple, running through the corridors of their own music company, laughing and holding hands.

But soon, they were following by the three other members.

"Hey! You don't have the right to go honeymooning while we stuck in that show!" Yoochun shouted, trailing behind the two others.

"Yeah! Don't try to elope like Romeo and Juliet! You're not them!" Junsu added being the head of their running.

"If you get me some specialty from where you go, I could forgive you."

"Changmin!" Junsu and Yoochun chided in unison.

Meanwhile, Yunho and Jaejoong were still running away from their dongsaengs as they got out from their company through the front door.

And people could see the Yunjae couple running, their hands still holding with Jung Yunho heading the way as he was dragging a laughing Kim Jaejoong through the street and its people, while three other men who were none other than Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin running after them, gesturing obscene fingers and cursing for having an expert of sport game show in the person of Jung Yunho as the lead of that stupid but romantic run away.

Of course, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu would find pictures of them hunting those two around Seoul streets in the next front page of the Korean Dispatch with fans running after them.

What a life being Dong Bang Shin Ki!

 

 

[Writing in English UK]

 


 

Hello everyone! Hope this story was good for you. This time is Code Name: Xiah Junsu. And sorry, compared to Changmin and Yoochun, his daughter who is still young doesn't have any important role. But, this chapter is somewhat, an explanation of why Junsu isn't doing his mandatory military service right now. I don't know if it's the real reason. Well, a fic is your thing and you do whatever you want with.

So, what do you think about this one? A bit teary, right? Junsu and his love for his two hyungs. Hahaha!

I like the way I portrayed all of them. A wonderful family that you want to be a part of it. And now, I need a good inspiration for the Code Name: Yunjae.

Thank you for following me! For now don't have time for Love Whispers and Other Halves, even for Survive You Until A Sunny Day. But, I'm going to do my best. Normally, at the end of this month of June I will have more time. For now, hope this story could make you wait for my other stories.