Bonus Chapter of Lee Sungyeol's story: Confession

We Were Only Strangers

 

 

 

I'm bored” she said to Sungyeol. “I want to see your cellphone,”

 

Sungyeol gave her his cellphone. Soon as Anja took his cellphone, she started to play with it. When she unlocked his phone, she discovered something. Her picture was his cellphone background.

 

Since when do you have this?” she .

 

Are you asking about when did I get that picture or set that as my background?” he asked in detail.

 

Both,”

 

Sungyeol cleared his throat. Since that day he confessed to her, he wasn't anymore a coward and shy boy.

 

I got that when you actually started to catch my attention and set that as my background when you're officially mine,” he stated.

 

Anja nodded satisfied.

 

Do you have more confessions?” she asked.

 

Well, I was attracted by you since we first talked to each other. Your turn, do you have any?”

 

I was jealous when that girl confessed to you,” she honestly said.

 

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes. He didn't know someone had ever confessed to him since they were close.

 

Excuse me?”

 

That time when L dragged you on our first day as friends,” she explained.

 

He chuckled at her jealousy.

 

You believed it?” he asked.

 

You lied?”

 

It was L's girlfriend, don't you know?” he gave her a look.

 

She couldn't believe that she actually fell for it even though she knew that L's girlfriend was from another school. She felt like a fool, moreover, Sungyeol was still laughing so she hit him.

 

Don't laugh,” she commanded with a slightly-red face.

 

Arasseo. I won't,” he said and made Anja felt kind of glad, but then he smirked. “In one condition,”

 

What?”

 

I'm older than you, so... 'oppa'?” he raised his eybrows.

 

No!” she denied.

 

Why? You always call Ricky 'oppa', don't you?”

 

No, not even Ricky. I've never had a single oppa in my life,” she said and pursed her lips.

 

Sungyeol smiled.

 

Then I'll be your first, I guess,” he teased as his smile turned into an evil smirk and he started to tickle her on the waist.

 

Anja struggled and begging him to stop but he didn't do it until a minute.

 

Fine. Sungyeol oppa. Satisfied?” she finally gave up on his evil tickling plan.

 

Very,” he said and pecked her on the lips.

 

***

 

NEXTISDONGHO