Secret Love Song.

I Want Her Back

"Ah... My head..." I squint as I clench my head.

Yesterday I got so wasted, I barely remember anything. I only remember slaying the dance floor and after that, I was an absolute goner. How did I even get home? I'm pretty sure Hwasa and I live quite far from each other. No way it could be Whee In because she doesn't have her license and she was actually dead so, who could it be?

"Ughhh, I don't have time to think about this." I groaned as I checked the time. I get up and prepare myself for another day of school. Although I feel exhuasted, I got some medicines that will keep me awake and will get me through the day. 

-

"Whee In...." I said as I approached her. My last class had bored me to the point I fell asleep by accident. I woke up after class ended and got an instant afterschool detention for 25 minutes from the teacher. I tried my best hiding my laugh.

"Don't right now... I am feeling sick too." She said as she puts her hand in front of my face. I was gonna give a hug but, nevermind now.

I sigh and we both start walking to the cafeteria. "Do you recall anything form last night?" I question as we sat down. 

"Not... One... Bit." she says as she groans.

"Do you have any aspirins with you?" She asks. I nod and head off to the dispenser. I get a cup and fill it with water before going back and giving it to her and the aspirin.

"You're a lifesaver." She says after taking the medicine. She plops her head back onto the table. I laugh at the sight before seeing Eric and... Solar together. I think a frown formed.

All of a sudden, she looks this way and this time, I didn't look away. Instead, I looked at her straight in the eyes. I wonder what she's thinking of right now... She looks away as soon as Eric's friends approach. I sigh as she smiles at them with Eric's hand on her waist.

"That's not fair... I loved you first... I saw you first..." I frown. Do you guys think I should stop whatever I'm doing and just... Move on? Move on from my one and only first love? Move on from my used to be, my one and only bestfriend? I really do wonder if I have what it takes to move on....

"Yo Moonbyul!" Hwasa greets as she walks towards me.

"Oh hey Hwasa. I have a question." I said and she stops walking.

"Do you remember who took me home?" I ask.

"Oh, I remember talking to someone saying they'll take you home but, I don't remember who. Her face was a blur to me." She answers. At least I asked.

"It's alright, thanks anyways." I smile.

"How did Whee In get home?" I ask as I look over to my friend who is probably taking a nap right now.

"She didn't.... Instead... Well, you probably got it now." She smirks. 

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!

"DID YOU REALLY?!" I shout which then caused everyone to look at me. I apologize and they looked away. "I'm not lying... We were both drunk okay, it just happened." She laughs. Well this is very surprising. 

"Mmm..." Whee In s. She opens her eyes and gives off a confusing look."Well good morning sweety." Hwasa smiles. Whee In turns red and grabs my arm and dragged me out of the cafeteria leaving Hwasa behind. 

"Don't even need to explain. I know already." I said as we stop by our lockers. 

Our school isn't actually one of those common koreans one. Our founder was actually American and built this school more western-like. So classrooms, outside, everything has that western feel.

"I feel like skipping for now, really not in the mood for anything." I sigh. Whee In nods and heads to her class after she collected her books. After she's out of my sight, I walk to the rooftop.So many happy memories up there but, makes me sad. It's such a good place to sleep though.

I walk out and was greeted with the fresh wind that was blown to my face. I get my Ipod out and start listening to Little Mix Secret Love Song. Surprisingly, I can understand the lyrics. This song really does remind me of that moment.

-Flashback-

"Ma'am, Sir... I would like to have your blessings with Solar and I's wedding in the near future. After high school and college, I will be taking her not as my girlfriend but, as my wife..." I asked. I was on my knees, begging them that they would accept it.

"Get out... You filthy living creature, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BARGE IN AND ASK FOR BOTH OF OUR BLESSINGS. IN FACT, I WANT YOU TO BREAK UP WITH SOLAR." Her mother shouts as well as standing up. I didn't move... I was frozen... I was hoping that they would notice how serious and in love I am with Solar... I was wrong...

"Hunny... Please calm down..." Her father said as he conforts her. 

"You... If you don't break up with Solar, I will move her far away from you... Where she can no longer keep in touch with you or anyone...." Her father vowed. He moved closer to the point he was just centimeters away from me. But still, I was looking at the floor. Trying to hide the tears and anger that was developing and groing.

"Look up..." He said. At first I didn't but, he said it again and this time, he had anger.

I look up and met his eyes. I was numb... I couldn't tell if I was trembling or not... And just like that, everything went by like as a flash. 

-

"Solar... Let's break up..." I said over the phone. My cheek is now swollen and has formed a bruise. Still, no tears has fallen.

"What do you mean? Are you okay?" She asks. I didn't answer. I just layed in bed thinking... 

"I found another person in my life... She's far better then you. I met her during a double date with Whee In, I went without getting forced. Don't believe me?" I rhetorically said. I hang up and message her a photo of me kissing another girl. I call her back and she answers. You can tell she's crying... 

"How could you do this to me? I thought we were going to be forever... You were... Actually no. You are my everything." She sniffs. .

"Now that is one sided. I got bored... I needed more entertainment. Are you seriously crying over this? Were you actually in love with me? Because I wasn't. I was never in love with you. All the things I said? All the things I did? It was all lies. I just needed to get rid of my boredom but since it's back, you're useless now." I said. This is for our own good, this is how everything it suppose to be now. It's meant to be.

I hang up and close my eyes. Slowly, the tears finally fall. And slowly, I fell asleep.

-End Of Flashback-