Wasted....

I Want Her Back

Weeks go by after the confession. In those weeks, I had a really hard time with Whee In. I wasn't myself even though she kept telling me she was alright. I just felt so awful because Whee In had to go through my relationship with her and then my depression when behind that caring, loving Whee In, there was a broken hearted Whee In. While I was breaking because of one person, she was breaking because of me. But also in those weeks, Whee In met the transfered student and kinda... Fell for... Her... Yeah, it's a her. And now, I'm fine. We both moved on from what happened are now laughing and I just fell from the bench....

"WHEE IN WHAT THE HECK!" I squealed. My butts hurting now...

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Moonbyul, It's just-" She stops as she continues laughing. 

"Aye, why's Moonbyul on the floor?" Hwasa walks towards us. Well, that finally shutted Whee In up.

"Umm... No reason..." Whee In blushes. She is so obvious... You guys guessed it right. It's Hwasa who's the tranfer student meaning, the girl Whee In is crushing on right now. 

I roll my eyes and get up and sits beside Whee In again. "Anyways, I'm having a party at my house tonight and it would be great if you guys can come. It's going to be a massive one since my parents are on a holiday in Thailand." She explains. Whee In and I look at each other thinking if we should go or not. "Of course we'll go!" We smiled and said in unison. 

"Great! Party starts at 7, see you girls there." She said before walking off to invite more students.

"We are going to get wasted tonight!" Whee In squealed. 

"You better not overdo yourself...." I remind her. Whee In is actually so hard to take care of when she drinks. 

"I know I know, I don't want history to repeat itself." She said.

-

"GO GO GO!" People chant as they watch Whee In chug the beer down.

"YEEAHHH!!!" They cheered. As you can tell... Whee In has obviously overdid herself and now repeating history... Like always.

I laugh at the sight of my own friend trying to walk towards me. "You're a goner." I chuckled. "Ssshhutttt up." She says and places her index finger on my lip. I put her hand away and laugh even more as her whole body ends up on the floor.

"Hey Hwasa!" I shout over the blasting music. "Yeah girl?" She says approaching me. 

"You got a spare room for our fellow friend here?" I asked.

"Yeah, take her upstairs. First door to your right is my room. Don't worry, no ones allowed there." She said before dancing around with other people again. 

I sigh as I look at Whee In and pick her up piggyback style. "You're lucky you're light." I huffed as I began to walk up the stairs. I open the door and place her on the bed.

"Oh what would you do without me." I smiled. 

I walk out of the room and closed the door. I walk back down and began to loosen myself up. I've been here for an hour but didn't have a single drink because I had to take care of Whee In. Yes, I am a good friend thank you very much.

I began to sway my body around as the loud music played. Soon after, I was rocking the dancefloor as everyone surrounded me. I'll be honest, I have never felt so free ever since the incident. I can actually breathe now. Well, that's what I thought when I saw my two favourite people walk into the house. I stop and watch them greet Hwasa. Wow... She's stunning tonight... 

I frown and walk back into the kitchen getting myself another drink. This is probably my fourth beer now and the effects are kicking in very slowly but, that doesn't stop me. I drink the whole thing till there was no drop and got another one. I hop onto the counter and began to drink again. I was all alone in the kitchen because everyone else were either dancing or making out somewhere. 

"Ah... ..." I cursed as I become drowsy. My body sways back and forth, side to side, till I accidentally fall on the floor. I then heard a voice calling my name. I squint hoping my vision would get better but, I end up seeing multiple people of the same person calling me. The face was a blur so i wasn't able to tell who it was. 

The person then helps me sit and lean against the wall while sitting beside me. I begin to drink again until the person stopped me.

"Don't..." I said as I pulled her hand away from the drink.

"You need to stop." The voice echoes. I shake my head and began drinking.

"Stop...? I.. I tried... So many times...But ! The feelings just kept growing and growing. I know... I know what I did was wrong but, there was a reason behind it. Behind all this!! If only she knew... She would still be in my arms... But instead, she goes flirting... And touchy touchy with her boyfriend... ! Everytime I see that... I wanted to cry... Rage... Run... But, I couldn't... Because I loved her too deeply that instead of showing those emotions... I ignored them...." I cried... I was no longer myself anymore... The alcohol has hit me.