when you wasn't here ❤

I'm home ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy the last chapter ^____^

 

 

❤~~One day ~~❤

 

Yongguk moved away his baby's bang and touched his soft cheek while looking at him lovingly as they were cuddling in the bed after they tugged baby junhong to sleep in his crib .

" So baby , you said you will tell me about the time when you give birth to junhong-ah , I'm really curious about who helped you !!" 

He whispered  in fear to wake the baby as they moved junhong's crib here in their room because the boy said he's scared of mister ghost again and yongguk doesn't want to image the time when daehyun hit him for that , anyway that really hurts .

Daehyun smiled as he remembered that time and spook .

" After my mother left and made dinner for me , she left quickly back to her work while I start eating I felt junhong kicking down , and I screamed so loudly , the pain were so much for me to take so I thought the time has come . and to make sure it's the time i waited and then came more harder then before , the pain made me shiver so badly as I start crying , our neighbors jay knocked on my door hard saying " Are you okay there ?". But I couldn't answer ,  I felt like dying to be honest . " yongguk bit his lips as he felt his eyes tear up ..and daehyun smiled quickly reaching over to wipe the man's tears .

" Aww don't cry Gukkie , I'm fine right now ."  

" I'm sorry i get you pregnant and left just like this baby . I really ." yongguk bit his lips again , daehyun pouted .

" Gukkie stop ..it's too late to blame yourself .." 

The man took a deep breath and calmed himself .

" Okay baby sorry , please continue ." the younger giggled , reaching over to peck his husband's forehead before he continue .

" So jay entered my house when he heard me screams for the second time . gladly I left the door open , he run all the way inside the kitchen and at that time my water already broke . it's true that he panicked so much , but he was fast to help me up and drove me towards the hospital that was so near to us , and you're working at it now ." daehyun smiled as he said that . 

" Jay entered with me the emergency room and watched me giving birth , it was so new for him at the time and having the doctor getting junhong out of me was so painful to look . but that time really I felt like my soul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter