welcome back Gukkie ~~~❤

I'm home ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Daehyun bend down and pushed his son's small back towards the door .

" Come on jello-yah , umma will be sad if you didn't go nah ?". The little boy looked at his umma with his puppy big blue eyes as he pouted .

" But uncle jay's scary ..junhong's scared .."  Remembering the man's scary eyes that had eye patch like he belongs to a pirate crew and deep voice , beside his huge giant body . daehyun sighed as he had no choice but to go with his son to see if his neighbors have some tomatoes .

" Okay , now where's your crocks ?". The little boy looked around for his small yellow crocks he always wear when he go out . as he found it under the coffee table and he quickly run over it wore it .

" Umma , why does uncle jay wore eye patch ? does he love to do that ?". 

Daehyun smiled ruffling his chubby son's  light brown curly hair as they were already walking out towards the house belongs to the older single man .

"  Will umma doesn't know baby , so don't ask when we met him Nah ? , because he have some reason to do that ."  Junhong blinked to his mother as he nodded .

 

 

 

 

.......~~~~....

The door belong to their next door neighbors were clicked open after daehyun knocked it gently three times , junhong flinched when he saw the huge man , so he had chosen to hide behind his mother's leg and clutch tightly into daehyun's long white shirt from the back .as he  peaked to see the scary man as he think .

" Good morning jay ~~." Daehyun cheerfully said , the man in front of him didn't even smile like usual but greeted daehyun boringly with his deep voice . daehyun bit his lips .

" Do you have some tomatoes ? I realized that I didn't have when I mixes the soup .." 

Jay ruffled his own black hair and tried to remember if he have .

" Yeah I do , wait here ." daehyun nodded while sending the man a sweet smile . and when the man went towards his kitchen , junhong finally showed himself from behind his mother's leg .

" Umma , carry junhong .."  Daehyun kneeled down with frown as he looked at his adorable scared boy .

" No I'm not gonna carry you , you're all grown up right now ."  junhong pouted .   .

" Here , I just found three ."  the man comes walking as he stopped in front of the shorter slim boy and handed it to him .

" Three is enough , thank you jay .if you want to come by and eat breakfast with us then you're very welcome ." 

" No I pass , thanks for the offer .." The man waved his hand as he closed the door . 

Although jay is finishing his twenty eight years old soon but he's still single , daehyun know very well that the man's always gloomy , having dark air around and being so kind and pure like always he wants to save the man from this.

Gloomy air and make him happy , thought jay had always been alone , daehyun really wants to have a good talk with the man but jay never opened for him . so he had no choice but give up .

But there's fact about jay that daehyun must admit . 

....

He was so handsome despite his scary look and Sharpe eyes .

 

 

......~~~~~....

After his son took his nap time , daehyun sat on the army chair , hands holding the picture of his handsome Husband and eyes admiring him but he couldn't see it clearly because of his tears .

The 24 years old man wiped away his tears .as he bit his lips

" W-what I'm I crying for ..Gukkie will come back .h-he promised me ." the slim boy mattered ..his beautiful blue eyes closing as he clutched on the picture .

Because yongguk was born in London , he had everything there , he studied there , finish his collage there , but decided to come to his real hometown because of his grandparents, to see them and days passed and he met him in a playground when he was just all single with no one , that moment yongguk bombed into him by mistake and he fell and hurt his arm , but what made him smile right now is yongguk's panic reaction at that moment . and his funny cute English accent of London . Because the man doesn't know his own language yet .

 

Daehyun giggled while hugging the picture .

" I missed you so much ~~ ."

...

" Umma junhong popped. "  daehyun flinched almost jumping in shock of his seat to see the little boy appearing all of sudden and saying that he did that thing ...just when he woke up , he did it ..

" oh my god baby , you scared umma ." seeing his mother's reaction , the little boy giggled raising his arm for his mother to carry him and this time daehyun gladly did  as he placed a gentle pack on his forehead while walking towards the bathroom .

" after we both take a bath , we call appa by video okay baby ?". 

" Really  ? Yaaaay , junhong missed appa.." 

Talking about reaction , daehyun insisted of smiling at the boy's reaction , he looked down while pulling junhong's little short pants down with sad experience .

" Even thought you say this , but you did never saw him for real in front of you ..we had always called him by the phone ." He whispered that , junhong didn't even heard his mother because he was busy playing with ducky . as he let it fellow and fall in the wide bathtub. 

And what makes him even more sad that yongguk wasn't there for him when he give birth to his son , that night yongguk was talking to him while crying  thought because he wasn't able to be there for him when he needed him . and hearing his husband crying because of that daehyun felt his heart messed up and he ended up crying as will . 

" Umma , junhong wants to go to park .." 

" okay sweetie .."

 

 

 

 

 

......~~~~~.....

" Bang look , this is a new game , and I think it's suitable for a 3 years old boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter