four

No One Can Hurt Our Leader...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungcheol  look at Jihoon who now in fuming anger,”Jihoonie”,Jihoon look at older make the latter flinch with the furious eyes,”Jihoonie ar..are you angry at me?”,Jihoon take a deep breath,”I’m sorry scaring you Cheol-ah and I’m not angry at you but at the bastard who trying to hurt you”.Seungcheol put his arm around Jihoon,”Jihoonie what I should I do now,I afraid if he try it again and Jihoonie I’m not strong enough to fight him”,the leader tears fall.Jihoon put his arm around Seungcheol waist,”I will protect you Cheol-ah,infact all of us will and he will never hurt you again no matter what”,Seungcheol smile,”thank you Jihoonie”,Jihoon kiss the older temple.”Cheol-ah can I ask you something?”,Seungcheol nod,”after you went to nct dorm what happened,were they know?”,Seungcheol sighed,”yeah they know and they really protective of me now especially Taeyongie,he always call me to ask whether Minsoo hyung do anything to me”,Seungcheol chuckle,”he also beg to his manager to make me stay with them to make sure nothing happen to me”,Jihoon smile.
“We should invite them for dinner”,Seungcheol snap his head at Jihoon with sparkle eyes,”really Jihoonie?”,Jihoon nod,”we should,it’s for their kindness to you”,Seungcheol squeling and shower the vocalist with kisses,”thank you Jihoonie”,Jihoon giggle slightly,”anything for you Cheol-ah”,Seungcheol look at Jihoon with teary eyes,”I love you Jihoonie”,Jihoon wipe the fallen tears,”love you too my precious leader”.Jihoon now will do anything to protect his best friend,his heart full with hatred toward Minsoo and will make sure the older man in jail.
Minsoo  clench his fist and bit his lip hard,”damn you Choi Seungcheol,no matter what you will be mine soon or later”,he laugh evilly.He then bring out Seungcheol picture from his wallet,”my beautiful Seungcheol wait for me,I will bring you far away from here then we will have our happy ending forever”,he kiss the picture.Minsoo smile like a physco and humming a song,his voice encore the pledis practice room.Unnotice by him someone hear everything he just said,the person can’t believe the man they trust actually is a physco.Mingyu run from the practice room and stop outside the building,he gasp between his breathing,Mingyu in panic after hear the disgusting words from Minsoo,”i..i have to do something or hyung in danger but what should I do?”,then he saw Minsook coming out and he quickly hide.Mingyu watching Minsoo leave the place with the car,”I need help from someone”,he come out from his spot and run while calling someone,”he..hello Kookie can you gather our friends except for Hao and Minnie…please Kookie I will tell you but now please gather them..it’s important Kookie and I need you guys help,also please remind them do not tell Hao and Minnie..okay see you at our usual place..okay bye”,Mingyu end the call and continue running.
In seventeen dorm,the boys relaxing watching the movie,”yah why this movie again,we already watch it hundred time already”,Soonyoung complain,”ask Hansolie”,Hansol look at Soonyoung with his puupy eyes,”sorry hyungie,we don’t have new movie so I just put any movie”,Soonyoung s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter