three

No One Can Hurt Our Leader...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback Seventeen just finish their performance at mcount,they are so happy with this comeback because they gain a lot of new fans,then their manager Minsoo hyung come with confuse face,”erm Seokmin-ah there’s someone want to see you”,Seokmin point to himself,”who is it?”,Minsoo open the door and reveal someone,Seokmin eye open widely,”omo Jaehyun-ah”,Seokmin run to his friend and hug him,”Seokminie”,he is Jaehyun from new boy group Nct u who is Seokmin school friend.Seokmin smiling widely and run to Jaehyun,”Jaehyun-ah”,Seokmin jump on Jaehyun and the latter spin him around,Jaehyun put him down,”Jaehyun-ah I miss you”,Jaehyun pat Seokmin head lovingly,”me too Seokminie”,Seokmin giggle cutely,”oh Jaehyun-ah congratulation on your debut,your song is good”,Jaehyun eyes sparkling,”really?,it’s good you like it”,the others just watch the duo.Seungcheol then go to Seokmin,”Minnie-ah”,Seokmin turn to Seungcheol and see everyone look at them,”omo,I’m sorry..guys let me introduce to you my best friend Jaehyun from nct u,new boy group from sm”,Jaehyun bow,”hello,nice to meet with you sunbaenim”,Seungcheol laugh,”just call us hyung Jaehyun-ah”,Jaehyun look at Seungcheol who smile cutely.Seokmin confuse why Jaehyun look at Seungcheol like that,”Jaehyun-ah why you look at Seungcheol hyung like that?”,Jaehyun startled and whisper to Seokmin,”Seokminie is he your leader?”,Seokmin nod,”is he the oldest?”,Seokmin nod again. Seungcheol look at Jaehyun who whispering to Seokmin,Jaehyun eyes meet with Seungcheol make him smiling  while his head titled to the side cutely,Jaehyun gasp and do something shocking,”omonaaa..you’re so cute hyung”,Jaehyun pinch Seungcheol cheek startled the latter.Jaehyun who notice everyone look at him release Seungcheol cheeks smile shyly,”hehe..i’m sorry,just Seungcheol hyung so cute I can’t hold it”,the others laugh at him,”we know your feel”,Seokmin tell,”oh Seokminie next week our school friends make a party because Jaemin will continue his study in oversea so everyone want to make farewell party for him,so can you go?”,Jaehyun tell,”what day?”,Seokmin ask,”Saturday at 8pm”,Seokmin nod and turn to Minsoo,”hyung do we have schedule that day?”,Minsoo check his tablet,”nope,we don’t have Seokmin-ah”,Seokmin smile excitedly and turn to Jaehyun,”I can go Jaehyun-ah”,Jaehyun smiling widely,”great then,I will tell the others and also you will go with me okay”,Seokmin nod.Then,someone knock the door and Minsoo open it,”excuse me is Jaehyun here?”,Jaehyun hear familiar voice,”Jaehyun-shi your member looking for you”,Minsoo tell. Minsoo open the door widely and standing there is nct leader Taeyong,”hyung”,Jaehyun wave his hand,”Jaehyun-ah”,Taeyong jump on him,”Jaehyun-ah why you’re gone too long,I’m feel lonely and everyone ignore me”,Taeyong whine and pout cutely.Seventeen members struck on how beautiful Taeyong is,”hyung I just want to meet with my friend”,then Taeyong realize there are peoples with them make him blush cutely,he bow,”oh anneyonghaseyo “,Jaehyun giggle when Taeyong suddenly become shy,”Jaehyun-ah is he your group leader?”,Seokmin ask,”emm..his name is Taeyong,born in 1995”,Seungcheol smile widely when hear Taeyong is same age with him,”really?..then we’re same age”,Seungcheol go to Taeyong and held his hand out to shake,”hello I’m Seungcheol,nice to meet you Taeyong –shi”,Taeyong look at Seungcheol, blink cutely. The others watch curiously,Taeyong come closer to Seungcheol and touch Seungcheol dimple startled the latter,Taeyong giggle cutely,”your dimple so cute that make me want to touch it”,then Seungcheol also giggle cutely make the others have heart attack when two cutie in one room.Seungcheol touch Taeyong nose,”your nose is so cute,it’s so tiny”,Taeyong laugh and pull his hand,so do Seungcheol,”Seungcheol-shi I hope we can be best friend from now on”,Seungcheol nod furiously,”of course we can Taeyong-ah,let be best friend forever”,Taeyong eyes sparkle and make him look more beautiful.Seokmin nudge Jaehyun,”Jaehyun-ah,your leader really beautiful”,Jaehyun smile proudly,”of course he is and your leader also very pretty and cute”,Seokmin nod agree,”yeah,especially when he smile”,both of them giggle. Seungcheol and Taeyong change their numbers,”Taeyong-ah do you have schedule tomorrow?”,Taeyong make cute thinking face,”nope,wae Seungcheol-ah?”,Seungcheol smile,”do you want to meet tomorrow,we can watch the movie or go to amusement park?”,Taeyong  face lit up,”really?,only two of us?”,Seungcheol nod happily but,”no!!”,both of them turn to Jeonghan,”what?”,Jeonghan go to Seungcheol,”you can’t Seungcheol-ah,fans will recognize both of you”,Jeonghan tell,”Jeonghan hyung is right hyung”,Jaehyun say to Taeyong.Both of them look at their dongsaeng with teary eyes make them panic,”bu..but..we want go”,Taeyong whine,”please Jeonghanie let us go”,Seungcheol plead but Jeonghan stil shaking his head,”no is no Choi Seungcheol,if we let both of you go alone we don’t know what will happen”,Taeyong and Seungcheol look down and crying,”if that so,I will go first”,Taeyong look at Seungcheol,”Seungcheol-ah maybe we can go next time okay”,Seungcheol look up and smile at Taeyong but not reach his eyes,”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter