As long as I'm with you

As long as I'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was one thing in Jiyong's personality which annoyed the members to death, it was be his impatience. When their leader didn't get what he wanted on the spot, his temper became awful and it took longer than needed to complete the task.
However the person who suffered the most under his impatience was Jiyong himself. He hated to wait because the longer he had to wait the darker his thoughts became.
If he was in the studio and the recordings went slow, he would start to think that the song will be unsuccessful and hated by the fans. If his driver was too late, he would begin to think that his driver had an accident. And if his boyfriend was away, it would become his personal hell...

He hated that his boyfriend had a huge circle of friends and that he seemed to prefer time with them. Every time they had some free time the younger disappeared and left Jiyong alone in their huge house.
He wanted to join them, yet his boyfriend refused that offer which made him wonder whether Seungri really loved him. If the maknae loved him, wouldn't he want to spend more time with his boyfriend?

In his darkest moments Jiyong was even sure that his boyfriend was cheating on him. When he was alone in bed, he imagined his boyfriend in bed with one of his friends, male or female, and laughing about him. These thoughts continued to haunt him in his dreams so that he wasn't able to find a peaceful sleep no matter how exhausted he was.

Seungri was known to be a popular and courteous person among both genders and there had always been people who used these traits against him. The media was one of them, maybe even the maknae's hugest enemy. According to them Seungri had a hundred of girlfriends all over the world and most of these disgusting women did everything to keep that rumours alive. It made Jiyong want to strangle every single one of them, but for the sake of his relationship and his career he didn't do anything.

He wanted to stop him, to stop the rumours, but Seungri didn't let him.
He always said that he was still young and wanted to make his own mistakes and enjoy his life before his enlistment.
Hearing this made Jiyong feel like he wasn't understood at all. He wanted him to enjoy his life, too, but he wanted to be a part of that. However Seungri always limited their couple-time and it made Jiyong feel awful every time.

The only thing which didn't let him loose hope in their relationship were the moments when the maknae came back to him. Hearing his voice and feeling his arms around him, let him forget all those dark thoughts he had only seconds before.
Seungri was his doom and salvation at the same time.

And Seungri knew that.
He wanted to help Jiyong. Every time he left the country with his friends, he made sure that his boyfriend had some sort of entertainment. For example, he made sure that Christina had her exhibition in Seoul when he was filming in China and he even asked Chaerin to come to Korea to take care and watch over his boyfriend. He even accepted that Sandara joine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter