Chanyeol: A Birthday Surprise!

Romantic Universe [ON HIATUS]
Beep beep beep You patted your side table, searching for your phone only to realize that your phone is on top of the pillow beside you. Being the sleepy head you are, you groaned in frustration thinking of who would even text you early in the morning to ruin your beauty sleep. You opened your eyes and look at your phone to check who texted you. Blink blink blink '3 new messages from Chanyeollie<3' Upon seeing the notification on your phone's lock screen, you sat right up and smiled like an idiot. From: Chanyeollie<3 Good morning jagiya! :) From: Chanyeollie<3 I'll be waiting for you downstairs :) Your eyes widened upon seeing the message--and yes he has his own set of keys for your house. From:Chanyeollie<3 Happy birthday jagiya! :) And the last message made you smile and lessen the panic. With that, you tossed you phone into the other side of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Few minutes later, you went downstairs wearing a simple black top and jeans paired with your white converse and the star necklace he gave you 3 years ago as a birthday gift. "Jagiya!" He called out the moment he saw you. He wked towards you and hugged you tightly. "Happy birthday Kristine. Saranghae jagiya!" He said while still hugging you then he pulled away seconds after. " Aww...thanks Chanyeollie!" You said then the both of you walked towards the main door hand in hand. --- When the stoplight turned red, you took this chance to ask him, "Where are we going, Chanyeollie?" You smiled. "I'm taking on a date at Han River." He smiled back. Just when he replied, the stoplight turned green. --- The both of you have been spending the whole day cuddling, running around and chasing each other, cracking jokes and eating beside Han River. You didn't even notice that the sun is about to go down. The both of you sat on the grass and watched the sunset. When the sun was completely down, the both of you went back to his car and went off to eat at a restaurant. "Jagiya, do you want to listen to the radio?" He said with his eyes still focused on the road. You simply nodded and he the radio. The radio is currently playing the song 'Love Me Right' and Chanyeol started singing along. You smiled at him and listened to his beautiful voice. --- After eating, the both of you went back to your house and watched a movie in your room. A horror movie. And as expected, you kept hiding behind him and hugging him from behind everytime there is a scray scene and he would just laugh at you. And the day ended like that...the both of you fell asleep in each other's arms. This is definitely the best birthday you've ever experienced...well actually ever birthday of yours is special as long as you are with him. The love of you life, Park Chanyeol. <3 ____________________________________________ A/N Belated happy birthday Kristine! I hope you liked it :) -Inspirit_IGOT733003(Your bestfriend)