Pansamantala

This Song feat. GTae a.k.a JiTaeng
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Pansamantala. Tanggap ko na.”

At the park, two people can be seen lying on the grass, talking happily...

"I told you, I have something to ask~"

"Hey! It's already 11:11 PM! Make a wish!" The girl cut-off the boy and urged him to make a wish.

Obeying the boy shouted. "I wish I could be rich!"

"I wish I could travel." The girl shouted right after and they both laughed at their antics. After their laughter died down the boy said, "There! Mm... I know what I'll ask you."

"What is it?"

"Mm..." The boy hummed, thinking if he should ask then decided to "What's your ideal type?"

"Uhm..."

The girl started "I want someone who is kind..."

"Someone sweet..."

"Someone who I can be with all the time, I also want someone simple." The boy smiled at what the girl beside him said.

The girl then continued "and most of all... I want someone rich."

Upon hearing this, the smile on the boy's face disappeared.

---

Here I am at her house, waiting for her to finish preparing for the party she dragged me in.

"Nah, too lazy." I answered.

"Oppa!!!" She whined.

"Whyyy?" I whined back using the same tone she used. I stopped myself from laughing at her disgusted face.

"Come with me to the party tomorrow night... pretty please?!"

"Ugh, Kim Taeyeon fine! Just stop using aegyo!"

I was cut-off my thoughts when I heard heels clicking on the floor, I looked up and saw her walking down the stairs.

"Beautiful." I muttered under my breath, a smile escaping my lips.

"Hi!" I greeted.

"Hey! Sorry if I took so long." She greeted and asked "Let's go?"

 

As we went outside her house I saw a chauffeur standing beside the car waiting outside.

"Hey... what's this?" I asked, surprised.

"Come on! I got your back!" She then dragged me at the back of the car. I can only scratch the back of my head, in irritation.

---

After thirty minutes of drive we stopped in front of a mansion, I was the first one to get out of the car and was hesitant to get in.

"Let's go!!!" She excitedly exclaimed. Again, I was dragged inside.

Walking inside the mansion was like walking inside a club. Booming music, drunk and smoking people here and there. I could only sigh. As we walked more we were approached by our senior, Park Jeong-su.

“Taeyeon-ah!! Glad you made it!” He said giving Taeyeon a hug.

Taeyeon hugged and greeted back “Jeong-su oppa!”

‘Oppa?! Since when did he become your oppa?!’

“Thank you for inviting us!” she continued.

‘ I wasn’t invited, you dragged me here!’ I thought angrily as I heard her greeting him.

“This is my friend, Jiyong.”

“Hey man! Nice to meet you.” he brought out his hand for a hand shake.

‘It isn’t nice for me though… What to do?’

“Nice to meet you too.” I greeted back and I took his hand, giving him a small smile.

It wasn’t long when her friends approached her and I was left alone.

After an hour of sitting and looking around, I was starting to get bored so I decided to go home.

I walked through the crowed to see her still talking to her friends.

I called out and said “Taeyeon, I’m gonna go home, mom’s looking for me already.”

“Ohh okay, bye!”

---

When I stepped foot in our neighborhood, I have decided to sit in front of her house to pass by time to wait for her. I lied to her about my mother looking for me.

A few minutes later a taxi stopped in front and she got out of it, a little bit tipsy. I was glad she was able to come home safe.

“I thought aunt was looking for you?” she asked.

“I waited for you to come home.” I answered and asked “Why did you come back early?”

She mumbled her reply I wasn’t able to understand anything.

She sat beside me and I was surprised when I felt her lay her head on my shoulder

Please log in to read the full chapter