Locked Away

This Song feat. GTae a.k.a JiTaeng
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm back from somewhere!

This is the last part for the GTae's 1st scenario where I unnecessarily and shamelessly introduced myself. Hahaha! *hides*

I'm currently working on the next scenario, hopefully... I won't get lazy.

Btw, I would like to thank the subscribers, especially those who have commented. Those who haven't commented, you know what to do. :)

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?”

It was a surprise to us when he was suddenly called by the Military Manpower Administration nine weeks ago saying that he has to perform his service earlier than scheduled.

After the call, he was sent to the boot camp for five weeks. We were fortunate that our petition for a three week off was granted for his work turnover and of course to spend more time with his family and me.

So here we are spending the few hours left before he goes to camp.

‘He’s clingier and more silent today.’

“Oppa…” I gently called out and tapped his arms.

No response… ‘Hmm, maybe he’s sleeping’

I was about to get up when his hug tightened.

“Let’s stay like this Taeyeon-ah.” He said in a hushed whisper.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” I whined, pouting “Come on, I want to eat. You can eat with me if you’re hungry too.”

Instead of letting me go, he stayed still. It surprised me when I felt my back getting wet.

‘Is he… Is he crying?’

“Oppa?”

I gently pried off his hand and ly to see his tear-streaked face.

“Oppa…” I called out, cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears.

“Oppa…” I called again but his eyes don’t meet mine.

“Why? Oppa? Come on, tell me. What’s the problem?” I urged him to tell me.

His voice croaked saying “I don’t want to go.”

Still wiping his tears away, I gave out a small smile. “Why?”

“I’m scared…”

“Because?”

“Just because…” he answered and I think I might have a clue on what it is.

“Come on oppa, tell me. Don’t you remember what Zen told us? She said it’ll help us if we talk things out.” I said, adding a pout so I could convince him.

Zen, a common friend of ours who works in YG as an Analyst, served as our counsel ever since our relationship was confirmed.

He sighed before saying “I’m scared… Two years is a long time.”

“I mean… Two years… What if I come back and there’s nothing to come back to?”

Hearing this, Taeyeon sighed and left the bed. Leaving Jiyong confused.

He was surprised when he saw Taeyeon got around to his side, and rolled him into the blanket.

‘Human roll?’ Jiyong thought.

Yes, human roll. The couple had that practice whenever one of them is sad.

While wrapping him up, Taeyeon said while smiling “Since oppa is sad, his Taeyeon needs to do something.”

She sat beside him and helped him to sit up too. Facing each other she started “Now… You said you might have nothing to come back to after two years?”

“Oppa… It’s not forever that we get to stay on the spotlight we both~”

“That’s not it Taeyeon-ah…” she gave him a questioning look then he continued “I’m scared you’ll forget about me.”

“Two years is a long time, many things can or will happen.”

“What if when I come back, we’re not what we are now?”

With every ‘what-ifs’ he cries harder than the last.

 “What if we fall out of love?”

 “What if you find someone else?”

He was crying and hiccupping like a kid and Taeyeon has never seen this side of him.

Her man, the G-Dragon who was always seen as confident, very confident he’s perceived as arrogant, is crying so hard in front of her. She can’t help but shed tears too.

“What if~” but before he could continue with his ‘what-ifs’ her warm lips met his.

When they broke the kiss off…

“Kwon Jiyong are you doubting my love for you?” she questioned, her voice stern.

‘Oh ! You’re in big trouble Kwon!’ he thought and answered immidately “NO! Of course not Taeyeon-ah!”

She softened her tone upon realizing that she might have sent him a different message.

She sighed and said “Oppa I’m scared too, but… I believe in you and me. I believe in US.”

‘It’s my turn to be strong for the both of us now. Believe and hold on to me oppa, okay? I love you Kwon Jiyong.’

He saw how she wanted to be strong for the two of them through her eyes.

‘I love you too Kim Taeyeon. Thank you very much for loving me.’

“Now smile and let’s not waste time I’m hungry. I’m gonna cook. What do you want to eat oppa?” she asked.

He answered “Ramen”

“Okay!” and she happily skipped to their kitchen.

---

A few minutes after…

*BOOG*

She heard the noise coming from their shared room.  She looked up and asked, “Oppa? What happened?”, still stirring the pot of ramen she’s cooking.

“Nothing!” came Jiyong’s muffled answer.

She was shocked when she felt someone hug her from behind.

“Oppa? How’d you~”

“Your ramen smells really nice and the best I have ever tasted.” he said and she received a kiss on her cheeks. “I love you so ing much Kim Taeyeon!”

She tapped his arms “No need to say bad words!”

She answered back, smiling “I love you so ing much too Kwon Jiyong!” and they both laughed at Taeyeon’s naughtiness.

She looked back at him to give him a kiss on the lips but she gasped in surprise “Oh my god oppa! Your face!”

---

[BREAKING NEWS] G-Dragon reports for military service

March 9, 2017

#### Comments              #### Shares

Posted March 9, 2017 Is it only me who noticed GD’s swollen cheek?

Reply Posted March 9, 2017 Whoa! Someone got slapped hard!

Reply Posted March 9, 2017 Is this the sign? #Believe

Posted March 9, 2017 It’s confirmed, those two have broken up! Look at the bastard’s swollen cheek! Hahaha!

Posted March 9, 2017 What the hell?! I thought his service would be later this year? Anyway, take care of yourself there Oppa. To Taeyeon unnie, stay strong!

Posted March 9, 2017 GD-oppa, today is Taeyeon unnie’s birthday why? How could you do this?

Posted March 9, 2017 Those who are wishing for Ta

Please log in to read the full chapter