wowsong

wowsong

The first time mino saw him was when he walked past the school choir on his way to take a dump. Keep in mind Mino only ever listened to hard  hip hop so he had never really learned how to appreciate a good voice. However when he walked by, he thought he heard an angel. voice smooth like a fresh salad, like a baby's bottom. He had never in his life heard such a beauty in a simple melody. However he couldnt stay for long since he didnt want to poop his pants. 

Nam Tae Hyun was his name. The boy who had changed hislife in an instant. The boy who made him realize everything. He realized that he was firstly very gay and also a softy on the inside, He didnt let it show through though, he was a cool kid ya know. He was watching and admiring Taehyun from afar every day and he was so full of gay emotions for this guy. But what he didnt know was that it was all a part of Taehyun's plan!

Taehyun had never liked guys with big egos, especially not the hip hop guys. So when he realized he was being stalked by a certain person that just happened known around the school for his roastin raps he was disgusted, yet he could make it his advantage. He could destroy the spirit of hip hop entirely. Everything went as planned. Taehyun watched as he the other boy in with his voice, paralyzing him entirely. But then one day mino didnt show up at his choir pratcise! Taehyun was furious, what was so important to mino that he couldnt even stalk him as per usual. After practise he decided to really see what was going on, had mino died or what? After some snooping he succeded in finding mino in an underground hip hop bar. Gawd he felt so stupid that he was the one stalking mino and not the other way around. he watched as mino went up on stage. WOW he had some sick rap skills, Now Taehyun felt even more stupid, mino really had some skills up his sleeve. taehyun couldnt take his eyes off him, Mino was shining with confidence on stage as he spat out some great raps. He couldnt believe it, he was mesmerized by hip hop. It certainly was amazing and Taehyun instantly regretted his hate for hip hop.

When Mino was finished the host guy asked for some people to volounteer to spit out some sick beats. tTaehyun accidentaly shouted i volounteer as tribute! but then he realized he couldnt rap. But it was already too late as he was pushed up on stage by all the screaming people in the crowd. He panicked a little in his head, the crowd looked like they expected something from him and the only thing that came out of his mouth was "shiet". He instantly started sweating like a mad man in the dessert. what had he gotten himself into? He took the mic but then he looken out into the crowd, straight into mino's eyes. That made him do the most crazy, mad thing he could do, sing in front of hip hop dudes. his body moving on its own, gaze never leaving mino's  eyes he sang his own mix of love songs that after a while turned into real disco. The crowd seemed confused at first but then they started actually diggin it. taehyun could only describe it with four words. IT WAS ING LIT. 

When he got out of the building Mino was waiting for him. "Why would come here?" Mino asked with a confused look in his eyes (probs a little starstruck too). "... mabye... i was curious about ya" Taehyun said. "Curious? About me? Why would you be curious about me?" Mino asked confused. "Well you probs like me singing and i like your rappin so mabye we could like make some music or just hang out sometime? Here's ma number, call me" Taehyun said and he hastily hugged Mino as he blushed, red as a tomato.

 

 ~2 MONTHS LATER~

"I really love ya man" Mino said as they sat cuddling on his sofa. "Dude thats so gay" Taehyun answered him. "Well dude we're litarally dating ya know" Mino said giggling as he hugged Taehyun tighter. We should go to a hotel later ya know" Mino said winking, smirking and all of that .

 

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Okay... idek. I promise i'm not drunk... ma sis and I wrote this shiet at 2am so...yeah