TWENTY THREE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Nayeon's dorm-

 

Nayeon was lying down in her bed while looking at the ceiling. What happen in Australia really make her sick of Jungyeon. Sick of how many people is atracted to him, taking advantage on him and moreover how plain stupid and idiot Jungyeon was being clueless all the time.

 

She knows Jungyeon is kind hearted, intelligent and a very good looking guy but he just so damn stupid clueless freak about girls. She kept thinking about Jungyeon when her phone was buzzing interrupt her thought.

 

She peek through her phone and saw one unread message from Jungyeon. She rolls her eyes but still end up clicking open the message.

 

From : Jungyeon

(Meet me at the basketball court right now. We really need to talk. I will wait till you come and..I'm sorry.)

 

Nayeon then immediately end up walking to her window and trying to see Jungyeon's figure from a far.

 

'Hmmph! You'll wait till I come, huh? Well..let's just see how many hours you can wait for me. Let me sleep first. Serve you right.'  Nayeon thought while smirking. She then lying down to her bed again and 15 minutes later off to sleep.

While Jungyeon at the basketball court looking at the sky

 

'Woah..it's going to rain soon..Is Nayeon already made up her mind to ignore me here?' Jungyeon thought.

 

5 hours later...

 

Nayeon was awake after her beautiful sleep and almost immediately stand up and look at the window again trying to find Jungyeon's figure when she spot him still there. The rain still pouring but not heavily like 4 hours ago. Jungyeon's definitely wet and drain from her sight of view.

 

'Tch! He really is stubborn! Aishh!!' Nayeon thought then she took her umbrella getting out of her dorm went to the basketball court.

 

 

-Basketball Cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter