Their Usual Life

Between Your Soul

" Park Soojin !!!! "

" Where the hell is my scarf ?!"

That's how my life begin every morning . That wicked woman that only married my dad for money and make my life so miserable sin my father died 2 years ago. Well , she really mad when she found out that dad didn't left anything for us , except for this house. I have to work my off since my step-mother didn't want to support my little sister . My little sister only 7 years old now , and i have to make money so that she can go to school.

" SOOJIN !!!!!! "

" I'm Coming !"

I already can feel the smoke emitted from her ears as she glared at me .

"What took you so long ? Just find my ing scarf now !" she ordered me .

" Yes Mrs. Choi ."

I reluctanly find her scarf . After 15 minutes looking through her room , finally i found it . I gave it to her and she said " I have a date with my new boyfriend tonight . Maybe i'm not going to be home tonight . So don't do anything stupid ."

" Finally , she's gone now . I can't believe my father fall in love and married with that woman . There's nothing good in her . .."

I start to waking my littl sister up . I open the door and see that she's still sleeping . Well my little sister is the only person that i love the most and of course my grandma . But grandma lived in the village , so i can't visit her whenever i want , it cost money.

" Sumin-ah , wake up ...  You're going to be late . " I whispered in her ear and she start to stirred in her sleep . With her half lidded eyes she look at me .
"Unnie , can I absent from school today ? "

" Why ? You usually love going to school . " I curiously look at her .

" I want to visit mom today and I miss her . Can we .... Please ??? " She looked at me with her brown eyes . I sighed and nodded . Who can ignore that pleading in her eyes . She look like a cute puppy .

" Go take a bath now , I'm going to prepare your breakfast . I'll wait you downstair ."

" Okayy !!" She hummed happily while taking her towel to the bathroom .

20 minutes later she came down with her cute little dress that i bought on her birthday . I grab a comb and startto combing her hair , tied into a ponytail style . I grab the pancake and cut it into sall pieces so that she can eat comfortably .

" Now eat up !!" She happily eat the pancakes while i wash the dishes .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" KRISSSS!!!!!!! "

" KRISSSSS !!!!! WAKE UP !!!!!! "

Kris start to wake up but only to burried his head onto the pillow .

" KRISSSSSSS !!!!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW !!! YOUR MOM NEED TO MEET YOU  "

" SHUT THE UP XIUMIN . I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE !!! "

Xiumin keep banging the door while screaming infront of Kris door . Kris sighed irritatedly and open the door while glaring at Xiumin . If glare can make someone dead , , Xiumin surely must be dead right now .

" Don't be a , just take a bath and go to the palace . " Xiumin muttered while go downstairs .

Kris slammed the door and start to take a bath . He already smell something bad , and he know he wasn't going to be happy . Whenever he get called to the palace , he always in a foul mood for the whole day .

30 minutes later Kris start to shift in his wolf form and start running to the palace . In no time he arrived in the palace . The guard at the front gate bowed at him and let him to inside the palace . Suddenly a baeutiful woman with a golden brown eyes smiling at him .

" Here you are my son . I miss you baby .. "

" Stop calling me that mom . What's the urgent matter that you have to make Xiumin wake me up in the morning . "

" Well , your father will explain it to you . Also we have a guest later . Go to your father study now . "

" Alright . See you later mom "

The sudden cold breeze start to creeping him up . He can feel the tense atmosphere in the air as he walk to the main corridor . A big wooden door with so many wolf carved in the door . He start to knock on the door and hear a faint come in from the inside .

" Hey son , Morning to you . "

" Morning dad . Mom said that you have somthing to tell me . "

" Okay , just sit down first . You want something to drink ? "

" No it's fine . Just start the talking dad . "

" Well , but you have to promise to listen to the full story first before you start to freak out , okay ?"

Kris already can feel the air start to become more tense than before and only nodding his head to his father ,

" Okay . Now you know that 2 days ago I met the witch from the The Elatus right ? Well she come to me and warned me . She said that you have a dark future . At first i don't believe her , but everything she said made some sense . "

" What ?! What do you mean dark future ? "

" Well she said that you have to married someone fron the other Clan . Galeo Clan to be exact . "

" You want me to married and mate with one of the Galea Clan ? This is ing ridiculous . I don't want to mate with someone that i didn't even know ." Kris glared at his father . HIs father know that he had his reason to be mad . After all , he was supposed to be has his mate that love him , but he didn't want his son to have a dark future . He can't risk it .

" I know your mad . But son , i don't wnt you to suffer in the future . So listen to me you have to ... "

" No way ! You think i won't suffer if i mate with the woman that i don't know and you expect me to marry her . " His breathing become heavy as his body become tense . Her father know bettter than to provoke his son .

" At least meet her first okay . I know you won't like it but please , meet her first . We can think another way to figure this out . " His father sighed at his stubborn son .

" No ! ' His voice is firm and he storm to get out when someone open the door before him . A lady with a bob back hair with a pair red eyed looking at him straightly . Kris now that she's a wolf from her smell . Feeling confused he look at his father and said , " Who is she father ? "

Her father smile at him and sai " She's Lee Sera from Galea Clan "

The girl look at him and smirk " Hi Kris . Nice to meet you , my soon to be mate or i better call you fiance now ... "